Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? (34165 Views)

Cushitic People / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / Ilaje People(the Only Oil Producing Tribe In Yoruba Land):let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by PAPAAFRICA: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran: Any way: I am ashamed to admit that recently I have been plowing a black girl. Do you think i will get hiv, i used 2 condoms and took Advil?
confirmed virgin.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: Fulaman can u tell me why u hid my post?

antispambot probably
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2013
shocked

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: confirmed virgin.

Nothing wrong with being a Virgin. Unlike Fulaman, my status as a virgin is a chosen option.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2013
Like I stated before on this site, the looks of Horners can be found in other African groups.

Masai:

Fulani:

Nubian:

Tutsi:

None of those people are Cushites or from the Horn.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: Fulaman can u tell me why u hid my post?

Acting like Ajuran, saying that West African culture is far better than Somali culture, let us keep what is "best" to ourselves. To me there is no best
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:48am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold: Like I stated before on this site, the looks of Horners can be found in other African groups.

Masai:

Fulani:

Nubian:

Tutsi:

None of those people are Cushites or from the Horn.

None of those groups look like horners but The nubians and the reason for that is cause of genetics, as all the people in the area followed the nile to egypt. Few fulani resemble horners and they look like a washed down version of a horner.

the tutsi themselves say they came from the horn too.

So your argument is baseless.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2013
If you see where Ajuran/Ayanle says Somali culture is superior, I will be happy to hide it. With that said, God please continue to bless us with more beauties in Africa.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

None of those groups look like horners but The nubians and the reason for that is cause of genetics, as all the people in the area followed the nile to egypt. Few fulani resemble horners and they look like a washed down version of a horner.

We do not want to look like horners, also Fulani have many different kinds of looks. The one Kid linked was just one look
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by PAPAAFRICA: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

Bornu is very interesting, I will definitely still read it though to make my father proud
The average dwelling for a man of high rank and a general description of Bornu.

The towns generally are large, and well built ; they have walls, thirty-five and forty feet in height, and nearly twenty feet in thickness. They have four entrances, with three gates to each, made of solid planks eight or ten inches thick, and fastened together with heavy clamps of iron. The houses consist of several court-yards, between four walls, with apartments leading out of them for slaves ; then a passage, and an inner court, leading to the habitations of the different wives, who have each a square space to themselves, enclosed by walls, and a handsome thatched hut. From thence also you ascend a wide stair-case of five or six steps, leading to the apartments of the owner, which consist of two buildings like towers or turrets, with a terrace of communication between them, looking into the street, with a castellated window. The walls are made of reddish clay, as smooth as stucco, and the roofs most tastefully arched on the inside with branches, and thatched on the out with a grass known in Barbary by the name of lidthur. The horns of the gazelle and antelope serve as a sub-stitute for nails or pegs. These are fixed in dif-ferent parts of the walls, and on them hang the quivers, bows, spears, and shields of the chief. A man of consequence will sometimes have four of these terraces and eight turrets, forming the faces of his mansion or domain, with all the apartments of his women within the space below. Not only those en activity (as the French would say), but those on the superannuated list, are allowed ha-bitations. Horses and other animals are usually allowed an enclosure near one of the court-yards forming the entrance

Narrative of Travels and Discoveries in Northern and Central Africa

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198: If you see where Ajuran/Ayanle says Somali culture is superior, I will be happy to hide it. With that said, God please continue to bless us with more beauties in Africa.

are you serious. You have become a Dictator. Your standards for offending others are getting higher and higher. I hope i have not offended you by challenging you right now.

Your humble subject,

Ajuran
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

are you serious. You have become a Dictator. Your standards for offending others are getting higher and higher. I hope i have not offended you by challenging you right now.

Your humble subject,

Ajuran

I just don't want Adam stooping to your level, I know he is more mature than that
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: The average dwelling for a man of high rank and a general description of Bornu.

The towns generally are large, and well built ; they have walls, thirty-five and forty feet in height, and nearly twenty feet in thickness. They have four entrances, with three gates to each, made of solid planks eight or ten inches thick, and fastened together with heavy clamps of iron. The houses consist of several court-yards, between four walls, with apartments leading out of them for slaves ; then a passage, and an inner court, leading to the habitations of the different wives, who have each a square space to themselves, enclosed by walls, and a handsome thatched hut. From thence also you ascend a wide stair-case of five or six steps, leading to the apartments of the owner, which consist of two buildings like towers or turrets, with a terrace of communication between them, looking into the street, with a castellated window. The walls are made of reddish clay, as smooth as stucco, and the roofs most tastefully arched on the inside with branches, and thatched on the out with a grass known in Barbary by the name of lidthur. The horns of the gazelle and antelope serve as a sub-stitute for nails or pegs. These are fixed in dif-ferent parts of the walls, and on them hang the quivers, bows, spears, and shields of the chief. A man of consequence will sometimes have four of these terraces and eight turrets, forming the faces of his mansion or domain, with all the apartments of his women within the space below. Not only those en activity (as the French would say), but those on the superannuated list, are allowed ha-bitations. Horses and other animals are usually allowed an enclosure near one of the court-yards forming the entrance

Narrative of Travels and Discoveries in Northern and Central Africa

I will start reading it next weekend once I'm done doing some networking things this week.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:52am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

We do not want to look like horners, also Fulani have many different kinds of looks. The one Kid linked was just one look

exactly, fulanis who look horner are few compared to those who don't, and that says a lot. Even the fulanis who don't look like west africans and have the soft hair still don't look like horner, because any horner can tell they are not cushitic.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

I just don't want Adam stooping to your level, I know he is more mature than that

Did you just offend me right now bro?
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

exactly, fulanis who look horner are few compared to those who don't, and that says a lot. Even the fulanis who don't look like west africans and have the soft hair still don't look like horner, because any horner can tell they are not cushitic.

We have our own unique look that is found in the West African Sahel. Though it is more Senegambian/Mauritanian than anything. Fulbe are proud of who we are. Whether we are dark complexioned or light complexioned, we do not care. We are not colour obsessed. We are very proud of our history though, and we love other Africans.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

Did you just offend me right now bro?

Are you offended by what I said?
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

We have our own unique look that is found in the West African Sahel. Though it is more Senegambian/Mauritanian than anything. Fulbe are proud of who we are. Whether we are dark complexioned or light complexioned, we do not care. We are not colour obsessed. We are very proud of our history though, and we love other Africans.

you say that like cushitic people hate other africans? explain yourself Nomad.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

No my point is that Horners do not have a monopoly on the wavy/loose hair, straight nose and narrow features AKA Caucasoid features to some. Obviously they don't look like Horners...

And this Fulani look badder than of the horner women you posted. cool cool cool cool
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

Are you offended by what I said?

no sir

-your humble subject,

ajuran
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

No my point is that Horners do not have a monopoly on the wavy/loose hair, straight nose and narrow features AKA Caucasoid features to some. Obviously they don't look like Horners...

And this Fulani look badder than of the horner women you posted. cool cool cool cool

we all know those looks are not common among fulanis. In order for a feature to be labeled to a people its people must have it in abundance. Just like how cushitic people are known for having soft hair as 95 percent of us have soft hair, and straight nose.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

That looks like a very Westernised Fulani girl, most Fulani girls do not dress like that
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

no sir

-your humble subject,

ajuran

Nice modification on the text
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

you slated urself. Because by your logic all somalis look better than blacks. If you assume that soft hair and straight nose are good features. cool
I can post hundreds of pictures that put this girl to shame. And this girl is like one in a million, while beautiful somalis are so abundant they think we are clones.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

we all know those looks are not common among fulanis. In order for a feature to be labeled to a people its people must have it in abundance. Just like how cushitic people are known for having soft hair as 95 percent of us have soft hair, and straight nose.

Common or not, Fulbe do not care, why do you place such an emphasis on it? The only people who care about things like this are Whites, Westerners and you? Standards of beauty are different everywhere. To be honest, I do not consider that girl top notch, she is ok, but not my type.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

Nice modification on the text

-thank you sire. I wouldn't want you to dish out that Nomad justice on me now. grin
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

you say that like cushitic people hate other africans? explain yourself Nomad.

lol grin

@Fulaman

I got get why Fulanis were not affected by racist old science like horners, Tutsis and Africans that dont have what some call true Negroid. Clearly some Fulanis have what Eurocentrics call Caucasoid features, yet they still consider themselves black/Africans, whereas horners especially Somalis were deeply affected by old racial science and believed they were distant from other Africans. Fulanis seem they were not affected by that. Why? Quite interesting if you ask me.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

That looks like a very Westernised Fulani girl, most Fulani girls do not dress like that

This better? wink
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

lol grin

@Fulaman

I got get why Fulanis were not affected by racist old science like horners, Tutsis and Africans that dont have what some call true Negroid. Clearly some Fulanis have what Eurocentrics call Caucasoid features, yet they still consider themselves black/Africans, whereas horners especially Somalis were deeply affected by old racial science and believed they were distant from other Africans. Fulanis seem they were not affected by that. Why? Quite interesting if you ask me.

It is because we are Africans and black, we are very proud of it. Those features are not caucasoid, White people just want it to be. We were not affected by what whites think because we have Pulaagu. We have our own standards of beauty. To me, a beautiful Fulani girl is not the one you pictured, but one in very colourful garments with the black henna on feet and hands, beautiful smile, beautiful white teeth, beautiful eyes, luxurious smell, if you speak Fulfulde language, listen to the song:

Arsani - Ali Farka Touré, he states the qualities of a beautiful Fulani woman.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

Common or not, Fulbe do not care, why do you place such an emphasis on it? The only people who care about things like this are Whites, Westerners and you? Standards of beauty are different everywhere. To be honest, I do not consider that girl top notch, she is ok, but not my type.

This somali professor in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA looks better than 99.9 percent of black women.

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

This better? wink

You are linking city Fulani girls, not really the traditional types
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

This better? wink

This Somali woman waaaay better. And she is a Professor in the USA

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Queen Ajoke Gorgeous In Makeup Photo / Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics / Funny Things Only Nigerians Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.