Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,860 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 AM

Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? - Culture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? (34084 Views)

Cushitic People / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / Ilaje People(the Only Oil Producing Tribe In Yoruba Land):let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

Why you glad whites are not Somali? Arabs came out from Africa like all people.

Arabs are those indignous to Southwest Asia...Not North Africa not the Levant and not Iraq(I think I could be wrong).
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: seriously grin grin

Am very serious, she's in her 30's, beautiful, and a professor. How many black women would die to have her hair? how many would die to have her complexion? how many would die to have her features?

because of public polling we actually know the answer: and its a lot, since black women spend more on hair per capita than any other women on earth.

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Arabs are those indignous to Southwest Asia...Not North Africa not the Levant and not Iraq(I think I could be wrong).

All people came from Africa(the horn of africa).
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

That is incorrect, all people came from Southern Africa. The oldest genes (the Khoisan) are found there.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

Europeans are not really African culturally, same with Arabs (though Arabs and Middle-easterners cultures are closer to Africans). Arabs/Middle Easterners are more emotional, Europeans especially those from Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Britain, Germany are not very emotional. I do not want to say they are cold because some Americans on here will call me a racist. But compared to Latin countries in Europe, those aforementioned countries have little in common with African cultures.

No what I meant is whites/Europeans in Africa like those South African whites who have no connection to Europe since their ancestors which were the Boers settled there. They may have assimilated into African culture but they can not be African due to them not being indignous, because pale skin is NOT native to Africa and did not naively arose in Africa, thus they are not indignous or African.

But yeah your post is true.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Adamskuty(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

It is nomad justice. Too nomadic if you ask me. But i digress and submit myself to the Great Dictator ....UHM i mean moderator: The Fulaman.
grin
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2013
BTW, that woman you linked is not the standard of beauty. She maybe beautiful to you.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

I know that, but the first humans were African and carried African genetic components.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Adamskuty(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

If I have offended you, sorry. But you do not have to say that "X is better than Y" that is not showing modesty and it is also kind of against the rules.

Feel free to complain about it though

no problem
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

No what I meant is whites/Europeans in Africa like those South African whites who have no connection to Europe since their ancestors which were the Boers settled there. They may have assimilated into African culture but they can not be African due to them not being indignous, because pale skin is NOT native to Africa and did not naively arose in Africa, thus they are not indignous or African.

But yeah your post is true.

But their culture is more European than African by a longshot. Afrikaaners which is what they are called speak a form of 17th century Dutch called Afrikaans. They are the majority of white people in South Africa. Look at the city names Johaanesburg (that is completely dutch). So despite living in an African country, they still practise Euro culture.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

I actually love Somali culture and features. I don't like whites because of their foreign policy toward the Muslim World. Why is everything about looks with you people.

Actually thats you...

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: no problem

i was hoping for you to stand up to this crazy nomad, but thats hoping for too much around here.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by PAPAAFRICA: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

Am very serious, she's in her 30's, beautiful, and a professor. How many black women would die to have her hair? how many would die to have her complexion? how many would die to have her features?

because of public polling we actually know the answer: and its a lot, since black women spend more on hair per capita than any other women on earth.
that her forehead? look like she got four heads! cheesy
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

But their culture is more European than African by a longshot. Afrikaaners which is what they are called speak a form of 17th century Dutch called Afrikaans. They are the majority of white people in South Africa. Look at the city names Johaanesburg (that is completely dutch). So despite living in an African country, they still practise Euro culture.

True...But there language has some African dialect. Not a lot, but some.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Actually thats you...

Have you seen any other race's woman go outside in such high numbers with hair hats that isn't their normal texture?
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: that her forehead? look like she got four heads! cheesy

Whats with these forehead jokes. Is that all you can say? Ironically enough many people point to our foreheads and cheekbones and noses and say we look very regal. We look ancient and noble.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

Have you seen any other race's woman go outside in such high numbers with hair hats that isn't their normal texture?

You have a point here. But why do you always bring up weave when it comes to black women? Are you obsessed with it?
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Adamskuty(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

I know that, but the first humans were African and carried African genetic components.
but according to the holy books,God created adam and eve cheesy
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

True...But there language has some African dialect. Not a lot, but some.

Maybe like a few words or objects and animals that were not native to the the Nederlands. But that said, Ajuran, your standard of beauty is not beauty. It is a sense of insecurity. There is no where that says "Soft hair" and straight noses make someone more beautiful. Some men do not care about a woman's face and only care about her curvature.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

Whats with these forehead jokes. Is that all you can say? Ironically enough many people point to our foreheads and cheekbones and noses and say we look very regal. We look ancient and noble.

I would never would want to look ancient...
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: but according to the holy books,God created adam and eve cheesy

Adam was Haplogroup A which arose in North or Central Africa. Eve was haplogroup L3 which arose in East Africa and made her way out of Africa.

Thats how I see Adam and Eve. I know...I have a sick mindset.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2013
Let us discuss Adam and Eve in another thread. The point or fact of the matter is standards of beauty are different from person to person.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by PAPAAFRICA: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

naw, it looks like she has to step into her shirts. WABAM!
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

I would never would want to look ancient...

Anceint as in pure: Noble like. People say our look is distinct and regal.

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

Anceint as in pure: Noble like. People say our look is distinct and regal.

I thought we were discussing women, not ugly old men
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2013
Obviously this is not the standard of beauty shocked
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

I thought we were discussing women, not ugly old men

Beauty is not gendered base. And the title says cushitic. so please take a seat.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran: Obviously this is not the standard of beauty shocked

I would appreciate it if you could stop posting that troll picture. I'm going to remove it.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2013
The somali presidency, very noble looking if you ask me.

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran: The somali presidency, very noble looking if you ask me.

I'm not a gay, but none of these men would probably not even be considered attractive to women. We need a woman here to discuss this

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) / Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics / Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.