Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? - Culture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? (34198 Views)

Cushitic People / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / Ilaje People(the Only Oil Producing Tribe In Yoruba Land):let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

I would appreciate it if you could stop posting that troll picture. I'm going to remove it.

dont, it goes with the topic. What is your reason for removing it. Its a picture I found online, and am showing its not the standard of beauty.

If you remove it, i will send another email to the owner of this site. Please abide by the rules of this forum, or hand over your responsibilities as a

moderator to someone who will not be bias and effectively execute these responsibilities.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by PAPAAFRICA: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2013
Where's that thick lipped president that you never post?

3 Likes

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

I'm not a gay, but none of these men would probably not even be considered attractive to women. We need a woman here to discuss this

They are all men over the age of 50. My point is to prove that our features are very noble and unique. These men when they were younger would probably get anyone they wanted if they went to west africa; but in somalia they were considered average.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: Where's that thick lipped president that you never post?

His identity is into question at the moment. As he does not have Somali features.

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2013
My standard...

No Somali women is beating that! angry
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold: My standard...

No Somali women is beating that! angry

Those are good hair hats: plus very photo shopped pictures and the second picture is obviously not black: and black americans have 15 percent black dna which is the reason why they look a little better than west africans.

end of story.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

Those are good hair hats: plus very photo shopped pictures and the second picture is obviously not black: and black americans have 15 percent black dna which is the reason why they look a little better than west africans.

end of story.

Shad up. Who said we were going by race. And who cares if they have weave, they still look better than most Somali women you posted without. In my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran: We all know this picture is how many women in america who are black are portrayed as.

I believe Fulaman said we aren't allowed to do that.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2013
*pic removed*
grin

I'm my own standard. ME! ME! ME! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

They are all men over the age of 50. My point is to prove that our features are very noble and unique. These men when they were younger would probably get anyone they wanted if they went to west africa; but in somalia they were considered average.

West African women like the tall dark handsome types. Aka 6 foot 4, all muscle is what they like and super dark.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

I believe Fulaman said we aren't allowed to do that.

since it goes with the topic: i have chosen to take the route of selection disobedience as I have talked to other mods about this matter.

Fulaman cannot self select pictures based on his taste. Fulamans active participations in my threads shows a lack of ethics as he is actively debating

me and choosing what to censor based on his views.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

since it goes with the topic: i have chosen to take the route of selection disobedience as I have talked to other mods about this matter.

Fulaman cannot self select pictures based on his taste. Fulamans active participations in my threads shows a lack of ethics as he is actively debating

me and choosing what to censor based on his views.

You are trolling
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman why you getting rid of that picture. Look at the pictures they are posting. and i can't post a picture to make my argument about weaves in america.

are you serous.......
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran: Fulaman why you getting rid of that picture. Look at the pictures they are posting. and i can't post a picture to make my argument about weaves in america.

are you serous.......

Because that pic was disgusting and hurting my eyeballs. lol

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

You are trolling

based on what. your opinion. post that picture or i will email other mods and the owner> am taking pictures of this conversation.

you can self select what pictures to post. My picture that i chose was about weaves and the standard of beauty on my own thread that i created.

now kindly ask other mods to moderate this section as you are too atached to make objective decisions.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

West African women like the tall dark handsome types. Aka 6 foot 4, all muscle is what they like and super dark.

Do I fit? grin
*Pic removed*
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

based on what. your opinion. post that picture or i will email other mods and the owner> am taking pictures of this conversation.

you can self select what pictures to post. My picture that i chose was about weaves and the standard of beauty on my own thread that i created.

now kindly ask other mods to moderate this section as you are too atached to make objective decisions.

I have never seen a woman that looks like that. If that is your silly attempt to belittle black women, I won't have it
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

i thought they were under 5 feet, overweight, macular, with fake hair and thick lips and wide noses.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

I have never seen a woman that looks like that. If that is your silly attempt to belittle black women, I won't have it

who was talking about black women. I was talking about weaves. are you serious? am i not black?
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

Ask a woman.

That was kinda gay, I know...
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

who was talking about black women. I was talking about weaves. are you serious? am i not black?

You're definitely trolling now.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by EfemenaXY: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2013
So 15 pages on, and Ajuran's still self-hating and trying ever so hard to put down sub-saharan black Africans?

Having read this thread of yours, I've learnt that:

~ Your country and you so-called Cushits boast of a fleshy, thick-lipped, wide flared-nosed president...

~ You can't get enough of our girls

~ You love our foods and have even taken pains to identify some of them including FUFU

~ Despite your self-loathing and hate, you just can't stay away from us. Why don't you go create your very own Somaliland / Cushitland forum?

~ Why don't you just stick with your ilk and leave us alone?

Methinks the black European you are sincerely wishes he was a bonafide West African - more specifically, a Nigerian. It must hurt you really bad that you aren't one of us.

Anyway, I've said it before and I've said it again, your females are okay, but the men - nope, they aren't handsome and certainly are no standard or yardstick for measuring beauty/handsomeness.

You still haven't posted a single pic, have you? Seeing as it's so hard for you to find one, why not just post your pic and 'wow' grin us, Ajuran?? grin
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman, close this thread. As there is no point to it. If you will let them post whatever they want and won't let me post pictures to proof my point.

Its also unfair you are partaking in this debate and have chosen to argue on their behalf while holding a moderator position.

so kindly close it. I have emailed other admins about this issue.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

i thought they were under 5 feet, overweight, macular, with fake hair and thick lips and wide noses.

Well you thought wrong, that description matches Senegambians, their women are also tall. When white women come to Africa, they go to Senegal, they are obsessed with the men there, have no idea why.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2013
Efemena_xy: So 15 pages on, and Ajuran's still self-hating and trying ever so hard to put down sub-saharan black Africans?

Having read this thread of yours, I've learnt that:

~ Your country and you so-called Cushits boast of a flesh, thick-lipped, wide flared-nosed president...

~ You can't get enough of our girls

~ You love our foods and have even taken pains to identify some of them including FUFU

~ Despite your self-loathing and hate, you just can't stay away from us. Why don't you go create your very own Somaliland / Cushitland forum?

~ Why don't you just stick with your ilk and leave us alone?

Methinks the black European you are sincerely wishes he was a bonafide West African - more specifically, a Nigerian. It must hurt you really bad that you aren't one of us.

Anyway, I've said it before and I've said it again, your females are okay, but the men - nope, they aren't handsome and certainly are no standard or yardstick for measuring beauty/handsomeness.

You still haven't posted a single pic, have you? Seeing as it's so hard for you to find one, why not just post your pic and 'wow' grin us, Ajuran?? grin

these are the current prime minister and president of Somalia

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2013
@Fulaman

[size=16pt]Can you kindly remove my pic from your quote? Thanks.[/size] smiley
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran: Fulaman, close this thread. As there is no point to it. If you will let them post whatever they want and won't let me post pictures to proof my point.

Its also unfair you are partaking in this debate and have chosen to argue on their behalf while holding a moderator position.

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran: Fulaman, close this thread. As there is no point to it. If you will let them post whatever they want and won't let me post pictures to proof my point.

Try to avoid trolling your own other threads in the future, if you like, make a thread in general chat that discusses everything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16)

Funny Things Only Nigerians Do / Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) / The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.