Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? (34202 Views)

Cushitic People / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / Ilaje People(the Only Oil Producing Tribe In Yoruba Land):let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

Fulaman you have gone mad with power, i feel like i don't know you any more cool stupid nomad. I am your faaaather

you can ban me now, i just wanted to say that grin

I'm not even going to bother banning you for your naivety. I want these "Bantus" to continue educating you
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
So, my Somali...Hold on dearly to ur Aksum. But leave the kingdom of Kush/Nubia alone. It wasn't one of yours.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
Radoillo: So, my Somali...Hold on dearly to ur Aksum. But leave the kingdom of Kush/Nubia alone. It wasn't one of yours.

The Kingdom of Kush or Kush was an ancient African kingdom situated on the confluences of the Blue Nile, White Nile and River Atbara in what is now the Republic of Sudan.

Established after the Bronze Age collapse and the disintegration of the New Kingdom of Egypt, it was centered at Napata in its early phase. After king Kashta ("the Kushite"wink invaded Egypt in the 8th century BC, the Kushite kings ruled as Pharaohs of the Twenty-fifth dynasty of Egypt for a century, until they were expelled by Psamtik I in 656 BC.
During Classical Antiquity, the Kushite imperial capital was at Meroe. In early Greek geography, the Meroitic kingdom was known as Ethiopia. The Kushite kingdom with its capital at Meroe persisted until the 4th century AD, when it weakened and disintegrated due to internal rebellion.
By 1st century AD The Kushite capital was subsequently captured by the Beja Dynasty, who tried to revive the empire. T[b]he Kushite capital was eventually captured and burnt to the ground by the kingdom of Axum.
[/b]

Did you know the Meroe, which was the capital of Kush was inside present day Ethiopia, Thats why Axum empire took over what was Kush. Please learn history, I wish Some Ethiopians were here. As I don't really care about Kush and the cushitic peoples ancient past, as it involves Ethiopians who I despise but am sure they would be quick to correct you.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

clearly never have i seen this. and its clearly fake. of the thousands of pictures, you managed to find one no one has ever seen that has a man with a wide nose. How sad that this is what you are fighting for today.

No, you're the one fighting to prove something. I'm the one trying to show u where u are making a mistake. Nobody on this forum spent a minute bothering about Somalis until you came here and put them in our faces and practically asked us to worship them. I don't care what race the Nubians were, but if u come here shouting that they were Cushitic, I'll tell u they weren't. Because that's the truth.

Sorry I couldn't get u a picture where the noses can be seen properly. Blame it on the Egyptians who liked to paint profiles. Funny how u missed the lips though, yea? wink
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

The Kingdom of Kush or Kush was an ancient African kingdom situated on the confluences of the Blue Nile, White Nile and River Atbara in what is now the Republic of Sudan.

Established after the Bronze Age collapse and the disintegration of the New Kingdom of Egypt, it was centered at Napata in its early phase. After king Kashta ("the Kushite"wink invaded Egypt in the 8th century BC, the Kushite kings ruled as Pharaohs of the Twenty-fifth dynasty of Egypt for a century, until they were expelled by Psamtik I in 656 BC.
During Classical Antiquity, the Kushite imperial capital was at Meroe. In early Greek geography, the Meroitic kingdom was known as Ethiopia. The Kushite kingdom with its capital at Meroe persisted until the 4th century AD, when it weakened and disintegrated due to internal rebellion.
By 1st century AD The Kushite capital was subsequently captured by the Beja Dynasty, who tried to revive the empire. T[b]he Kushite capital was eventually captured and burnt to the ground by the kingdom of Axum.
[/b]

Did you know the Meroe, which was the capital of Kush was inside present day Ethiopia, Thats why Axum empire took over what was Kush. Please learn history, I wish Some Ethiopians were here. As I don't really care about Kush and the cushitic peoples ancient past, as it involves Ethiopians who I despise but am sure they would be quick to correct you.

Oh my God! Meroe is in Northern Sudan! The site is still there. JESUS CHRIST! Go to bed! For a bedtime story, grab a history book!
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Radoillo:

Oh my God! Meroe is in Northern Sudan! The site is still there. JESUS CHRIST! Go to bed! For a bedtime story, grab a history book!

pardon the error, i mean Axum took it over and burned to the ground, and all the territory of Kush went to Axum

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran: What do nigerians have to do with Egypt or Ethiopia? The people there don't speak your language, look like you, have your culture or custom. All the history involving Arabs and bantus ended with bantus being slaves. All the history involving Cushitic and bantus ended with bantus being slaves. You expect me to believe bantus were in egypt? lmao

*eye roll* Nilotic peoples were in Egypt. Listen, dude. Find that book. I don't talk history with people who don't know the ancient Egyptians didn't speak Semitic. Hope u understand....

#out.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Zairois: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
Search up on YouTube or google swahili and ancient Egyptians the similarities will spark new wonders.
Now I know why you guys are called "horned Africans" your fuckng devils.
A mixed Nubian man On YouTube even talks about how the arabs gained controll over Nubia by marying into the Nubians becuase they couldn't defeat them in battle.
I have Nubian friends they are dark as Bleep hair is soo tightly coiled and look nothing like a buck toothed, skinny injera eating ugly ignorant somali

2 Likes

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Zairois: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
The amount if ignorance coming from this Horned bastard is unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Garaad: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

Anyone who has seen somalis know we are a good looking people. I don't need to post pictures of other men. I don't roll like that. Like i said these are our last few presidents of somalia.

and when you compare them to Good luck jonathan, lmao, then i think you will see where i get my facts from.

warya ajnabika been aa uu sheekin

Is there a reason you chose not to post the last REAL president of Somalia? The great Siad Barre.

Seeing as how you are obviously Hawiye (screen name Ajuran) I'm surprised you wouldn't want to post a picture of the President before last....Sheik Sharif Sheik Ahmed.....from YOUR tribe

Is he a little too black for you? Are his lips to full? And nose too wide?

I bet this clown looks just like him. I've noticed among Somalis that the ones who hate being considered black are usually the blackest and most negroid of us. Most light skin Somalis don't have this issue. Its the dark skin self-haters like this guy Ajuran that seem to have a problem with how most of our people look.

And for the non-Somalis out there. Both these guys are from the two largest tribes in Somalia. The Darood and Hawiye. More than 50% of all Somalis belong to one of these two tribes and its the reason they have traded the spot of President the last 50 years.

while he cherry picks pictures of some Somalis who have obvious non-African admixture. I choose instead to post pictures of what the vast majority of Somalis look like. And that is this:

2 Likes

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Zairois: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wow a non ignorant Somali guy.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Zairois: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
ajuran u piece of sht here is a Nubian calling out the fake arabs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI_3vIEg4-Y
this Nubian man is a descendant of a arab and a dark skinned tightly hair Nubian woman.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Garaad, are you Habargidir if your comfortable with the Q?

Btw, the girl who's photo was removed at my request is Dir.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Garaad: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
Zairois: Wow a non ignorant Somali guy.

For most non-Somalis it might seem weird but unfortunately Somali culture breeds this level of ignorance and stupidity. Remember we are the only country in Africa in which 99% of the people speak the same language, 99% have the same religion, and 90% are the same ethnicity, yet we live in anarchy, have famines that no other modern country does, and live under the threat of terrorism and piracy.

If the Nigerian brothas and sistas here think its bad the way some Somalis think about other Africans. You don't want to know what we say about one another. The amount of ethnic vitriol among tribes who look indistinguishable from one another is 10x worse than anything Somalis have to say about any other Africans. Our entire culture is based on hating each other and fighting about stupid shit. Its the by product of living in a harsh environment for hundreds of years and having only your close family to depend on while being attacked at any moment by other tribes.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Garaad: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: Garaad, are you Habargidir if your comfortable with the Q?

Btw, the girl who's photo was removed at my request is Dir.

How the hell can I be habargidir if my name is Garaad? I'm obviously Dhulbahante. Mentioned it several times already.

Who is this girl you are referring to?
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
Garaad:

How the hell can I be habargidir if my name is Garaad dummy? I'm obviously Dhulbahante.

And what the hell is "the Q"? Who is this girl you are referring to?

Wtf is Garaad? Surely you realize I didn't understand it or else I wouldnt have asked. Anyway, I later figured out you're Darood if only due to the praise of Barre.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Garaad: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Wtf is Garaad? Surely you realize I didn't understand it or else I wouldnt have asked. Anyway, I later figured out you're Darood if only due to the praise of Barre.

Garaad is similar to boqor/king. Its a name given to the chief of the Dhulbahante clan. Kinda like a royal designation. So many of the Dhulbahante tribal chiefs have names like Garaad Heebel this Garaad Heebel that.

Here is the current Garaad of the Dhulbahante clan (Garaad Jamaac Garaad Ali).
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by PAPAAFRICA: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

I don't need to post pictures of other men. I don't roll like that..
shut up nigga you already made a thread about somali men, HOMO BAHAHAHAAHA.

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Garaad: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
axum: somali society looks down on bantus, and one cannot be somali unless their parents are somali. As smallness is determined by clan affiliation since we are all one tribe or ethnicity.

Lol about swahili influencing somalis, dude the entire language of swahili is borrowed mostly from arabic, and arabs had those in kenya as slaves.

No one cares about looking indian, and the only reason why I mentioned is because you seem color struck and shocked to see a light skin Somali. As all somalis have the same features but some happen to be lighter and others darker. For people who don't know anything about how somalis look, when they see me they assume am Indian, but anyone who knows somalis would say I am Somali.

The majority of Somalis are brown about 80percent. Some are ligher and others darker. Even within a Family you will see two sister who look the same but one is light and the other is not.

Please don't project your history of slavery to me, as Somalis were never enslaved and influenced by Europeans as our features are ancient.

warya.....stop with the lies....unlike u who posts pictures of one or two Somalis......these are pictures from several northern Somali towns (wher there are no native Bantus)......if you think 80% Somalis have brown skin......then that isn't saying much since apparently most Africans have brown skin under your definition of brown

90% of Somalis have jet black or dark brown skin. Light skin is rare and the only reason some families have light skin members is because our ancestors (the original DARK SKIN Somalis) mixed with the lighter skin coastal populations that descended from Arabs/Persians/Indian traders. These populations still exists although in smaller numbers. That is the reason why you can have light skin members in a family where most are dark skin. The same phenomenon is present in African Americans families because of mixing with whites in the past.

Stop acting like there is anything special about Somali skin tones. Its the same as any African country except maybe South Sudan where they got extra black skin.

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by PAPAAFRICA: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
Why do you do this Ajuran? no somali who comes here agrees with what you do. LOOOL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Zairois: 1:09am On Oct 26, 2013
Garaad lol that's true some of my south Sudan niggas have taken the color black to a whole new level.
" the darker the flesh and the deeper the roots" -
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Zairois: 1:20am On Oct 26, 2013
Garaad:

For most non-Somalis it might seem weird but unfortunately Somali culture breeds this level of ignorance and stupidity. Remember we are the only country in Africa in which 99% of the people speak the same language, 99% have the same religion, and 90% are the same ethnicity, yet we live in anarchy, have famines that no other modern country does, and live under the threat of terrorism and piracy.

If the Nigerian brothas and sistas here think its bad the way some Somalis think about other Africans. You don't want to know what we say about one another. The amount of ethnic vitriol among tribes who look indistinguishable from one another is 10x worse than anything Somalis have to say about any other Africans. Our entire culture is based on hating each other and fighting about stupid shit. Its the by product of living in a harsh environment for hundreds of years and having only your close family to depend on while being attacked at any moment by other tribes.
To be honest every african considered " black" know how horners especially Somalis see themselves just thought this was an attitude most of their grandparents faced unless my somali friends parents are just 'acting' friendly lool but still ajuran has no excuse for this barbaric behavior like I have never seen an Ethiopian or Eritrean come to this site to hate, but some Somalis will go through all the trouble to make multiple account just to call people bigger, adnoon or w.e , and the famous jareer or brag about jilcec -.- that's what I'm surprised about.

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 2:56am On Oct 26, 2013
Ajuran:

Educate me? You mean brain wash me to make me believe they are israelites, ancient egyptians, and all the bull crap that is found in the depth of ghettos of america where education is limited to birth control and contraceptives.

I think I will pass.

I think you are mistaking Western culture for West African culture, they are quite different
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 3:01am On Oct 26, 2013
See Ajuran, I don't need to wake you up from the nightmare you are in it.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 26, 2013
@Garaad

I agree with everything you said except for the bit where you said the only light skinned Somalis are the ones who intermixed with Indians and Arabs. That is totally false!
My family all have a light/fair skin complexion and my family have not been in contact with any Indians or Arabs since forever. I can trace my ancestry back to Darood Ismaeel Al Jabarti and none of my forefathers married a non Somali.

Note how Somalis in the west are usually lighter than Somalis back home. I believe it is the poverty and weather.

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 26, 2013
Fulaman, you do know this buffoons posts can be seen by anyone on the web, it is so fcking embarrassing. Anyone who types 'Somali' on google can read his bs and think all Somalis are idiotic like this monkey. Please IP ban him or delete all his previous posts.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 5:32am On Oct 26, 2013
yousuf12: Fulaman, you do know this buffoons posts can be seen by anyone on the web, it is so fcking embarrassing. Anyone who types 'Somali' on google can read his bs and think all Somalis are idiotic like this monkey. Please IP ban him or delete all his previous posts.

LOL no wonder why there are 4 Somalis on NL I forgot about this I will go ahead and hide his posts lol. I'm sorry that he is disgracing Somalis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16)

Funny Things Only Nigerians Do / Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) / The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.