Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Ask A Somali - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ask A Somali (7714 Views)

When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) / When You Ask A "Local" Man If He Has A Bluetooth (pics) / Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2013
somal:

0 as somali women don't go out without a family member, and all those soldiers who are bantu are peacekeepers and its the somali soldiers who interact with the population.

there was even a story about ugandans soldiers wanting to to back to visit women in their countries because they couldn't get somali women. they said somali women don't find them attractive. lmao. Somalis don't marry a bantu who is muslim living in somalia, why would they marry a bantu who invaded their country who alshabaab is trying to kill

lies lies and lies,deranged mofo grin millions of somali women have been raped and gave birth to bantu soldiers grin

my article to follow
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2013
They actually do love it u know,which somali wanna miss the once in a life time opportunity of feeling the gigantic D1ck of a bantu soldiers grin grin

ahhaha...so lovely grin

http://somalilandpress.com/10-weeks-of-hell-for-somalis-in-kenya-42197

more to follow,charcant
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2013
Somalia:UgandanTroops, Peacekeepers or Baby-makers? - print
Date:Friday, August 29 @ 17:21:41 DAVT
Ethiopiaand Uganda, while fulfilling their U.S. imposed duty to wage war on “terror”, and operating under false pretences of keeping peace, poured thousands of their troops—uninvited guests—into Somalia, in 2006-2007. And just like the Iraqis and Afghans, Somalis resented the invading foreign forces.
Overwhelmingly, theSomalipeople viewed the African forces as occupiers who will bring down hell on Somalia. However, the U.S. imperialist and its subservient African client regimes labeled the Somalis as insurgents, terrorists, and extremists. But beneath the surfaces of masquerading occupiers as peacekeepers—and dressing up the expansion of U.S. imperialism as “war on terror”—an untold story of brutality against Somali women and girls emerges.
As expected, the Ethiopian troops pulverized Somalia to dust. But luckily, Ugandans refrained from joining the onslaught against the Somali people. Also, while the barbaric Ethiopians raped hundreds of Somali girls andwomen, UGANDANS preferred to make love to vulnerable Somali girls rather rape them.
So, as the plight of Nino Ibrahim—a young beautiful Somali mother whose baby-boy was fathered by A UGANDAN SOLDIER in Mogadishu
—dominatesSomaliwebsites, many people wonder: whether the Ugandans are keeping “peace” or busy sleeping with destitute Somali girls. Read d story of Nino:
http:///5glmug
Call it love or lust, one-night stand or one-time tragedy, but one thing is clear beyond shadow of a doubt: theUgandansoldier whom impregnated the young and hopelessSomaligirl, not only violated his army code of ethics, but he also disregarded D Somali culture and Islam. Neither D Somali culture, nor Islam permits premarital intercourse.Undoubtedly,he also took advantage of her misery and helped himself. And rather than stick around and take care of his child, just like the rest of foreign cowards who—time and time again—swoop down on Somalia, his disappeared into the Mogadishu’s heaps of rubble. Additionally,he tarnished D reputation of Nino.So much for peacekeeping! (See also howUgandanand Ethiopian troops are fueling theSomaliconflict:
http://www.awdalnews.com/wmview.php?ArtID=10273)

Usually, in theSomaliculture both raped woman and one who bears a child out of wedlock are ostracized by their family members as well as society. DAT is,Nino may never come back home. Perhaps,Nino is not the only one fell prey to invading troops. There may also be hundreds ofSomaliwomenand girls who are suffering in silence because of our cultural taboo which victimizes the victims.
Surely, some people neither applaud, nor decry Nino’s decision to bear an illegitimate child. In fact, others admire her bravery to make her ordeal public. Perhaps, because of the never-ending carnage in her country, she thought having aUgandanbaby was her ticket to reaching a safe place in Uganda. Maybe, she was raped, and the touching story of Nino searching her lover was just a cover up for her perpetrator. Who knows the real story?
We may not know how the events unfolded, but we are certain about one thing: as long as foreign troops, who could barely keep peace in their own country, remain occupying Somalia under the pretext of aiding the foreign-imposedSomaliregime, the plight ofSomaliwomenand girls will continue unabated.
Also, as history attests, foreign troops that step intoSomalisoil rarely miss the opportunity to brutalizeSomaliwomenand girls. Take for example the case of the Italian “peacekeepers” in Somalia, in 1993. Under the supervision of their commander, the Italians gang raped a youngSomaligirl. Similarly, the barbarism of some Canadians, Americans, and Belgian troops againstSomalipeople also shocked the world. Undoubtedly, some of these foreign troops were predators disguised as peacekeepers. And the war on terror is now giving some of the invading forces in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and elsewhere yet another golden opportunity to continue their predatory behaviors. Read more about the savagery of foreign troops against the Somali people:
http://www.nathantabor.com/excerpt/page2.htmlhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/htmlContent.jhtml?html=/archive/1997/06/24/wbel24.html

To sum up, we, the Somali men—not the Ugandan troops failed our women and girls. After we raped them, tortured them, and sent them to exile in droves, some of the invading foreign forces are finishing off what is left. Some are here to keep the dubious peace; others are here to join the feast—raping, impregnating, and displacing ourwomen. For two decades,Somali women yearned for our love and protection. But we repeatedly failed our princesses. Therefore, fellow Somalimen, don’t blame the Ugandan troops—blame ourselves.
Dalmar Kaahin
dalmar_k@yahoo.com
This article comes from Somaliland Patriots News | Somaliland News

http://www.somalilandpatriots.com/print-6310-0

hahhaha! Crack da ribs grin
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2013
somali mother looks for her UPDF lover lmaoo,the guy is actually her lover grin grin

By Patrick Jaramogi
Sunday, August 24,2008
[b] Nino Omar Ibrahim and her baby-boy
A Somali mother is in Kampala looking for a UPDF soldier who she says fathered her four-month-old baby-boy. The 23-year-old Nino Omar Ibrahim arrived five days ago after a one-week journey from war-torn Somalia.
The situation back home, she said, had forced her to search for the father of her son who was one of the 1,600 Ugandan peace-keepers deployed in Mogadishu.
“I met him when I took my father, Sheik Ibrahim Omar, for treatment at the AMISOM hospital in Mogadishu,” said the frail-looking Nino.
While she searches for the soldier, Nino has taken refuge in Kisenyi, the Kampala slum which has most Somali refugees.
“I LOVE THE FATHER OF MY BOY. All I need is to get in touch with him for assistance. I need him that is why I came. My child is a Ugandan but I feared being killed due to this act. I am safer here,” she said.
Under Islamic law, which operates in some parts of Somalia, a woman may be killed for having sex out of wedlock.
Nino, who says she gets help from Hussein Hassan, the chairman of the Somali community here, wants the UPDF to help her.
Army spokesman Maj. Paddy Ankunda, who met Nino at his Mbuya offices on Friday, promised to help. He identified the officer as Joshua Asiza, a medical worker.
“We want him to take responsibility and take care of the boy and the mother. They need help,” Ankunda said. “If he denies responsibility, that will be another matter.”
Ankunda would not say what sentence or charges the officer would face if he declined to take responsibility. But he added that if Asiza fathered the child, he breached the army code of conduct.
“We have guidelines to follow while on a peace mission especially abroad. In the UPDF, we don’t condone indiscipline.”
Asiza, a Warrant Officer II, was part of the first batch of the African Union peace-keeping force in the war-torn Somalia.
He refused to take his calls yesterday.
President Museveni had warned the officers to desist from “immoral acts”.
Meeting them in Kimaka, Jinja, before their departure, Museveni said: “You are leaving while healthy. Don’t go and start irresponsible behaviour that will see you contract HIV/AIDS.”
During the UPDF mission in DR Congo, many Congolese women, along with children, followed the officers back to Uganda after the mission ended. Many settled down with the soldiers as married couples. [/b] he didn't r..@pe the girl,they are lovers grin ooy yori yori love grin
Source: New Vision,Aug24,2008
HomeEmailPrint

http://www.hiiraan.com/news2/2008/Aug/somali_mother_looks_for_her_updf_lover.aspx

tease me,tease me,tease me baaybee,c'mon girl,c'mon girl,c'moooon girl,c'mon girl grin

o yeaaah,soon every somali child will have bantu bloods flowing in their vains grin grin grin hhhahahah.

Ayanle btw,do u know who ur father is? Sure he isn't a bantu soldier as well from uganda? grin shocked grin
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Adamskuty: somali mother looks for her UPDF lover lmaoo,the guy is actually her lover grin grin

By Patrick Jaramogi
Sunday, August 24,2008
[b] Nino Omar Ibrahim and her baby-boy
A Somali mother is in Kampala looking for a UPDF soldier who she says fathered her four-month-old baby-boy. The 23-year-old Nino Omar Ibrahim arrived five days ago after a one-week journey from war-torn Somalia.
The situation back home, she said, had forced her to search for the father of her son who was one of the 1,600 Ugandan peace-keepers deployed in Mogadishu.
“I met him when I took my father, Sheik Ibrahim Omar, for treatment at the AMISOM hospital in Mogadishu,” said the frail-looking Nino.
While she searches for the soldier, Nino has taken refuge in Kisenyi, the Kampala slum which has most Somali refugees.
“I LOVE THE FATHER OF MY BOY. All I need is to get in touch with him for assistance. I need him that is why I came. My child is a Ugandan but I feared being killed due to this act. I am safer here,” she said.
Under Islamic law, which operates in some parts of Somalia, a woman may be killed for having sex out of wedlock.
Nino, who says she gets help from Hussein Hassan, the chairman of the Somali community here, wants the UPDF to help her.
Army spokesman Maj. Paddy Ankunda, who met Nino at his Mbuya offices on Friday, promised to help. He identified the officer as Joshua Asiza, a medical worker.
“We want him to take responsibility and take care of the boy and the mother. They need help,” Ankunda said. “If he denies responsibility, that will be another matter.”
Ankunda would not say what sentence or charges the officer would face if he declined to take responsibility. But he added that if Asiza fathered the child, he breached the army code of conduct.
“We have guidelines to follow while on a peace mission especially abroad. In the UPDF, we don’t condone indiscipline.”
Asiza, a Warrant Officer II, was part of the first batch of the African Union peace-keeping force in the war-torn Somalia.
He refused to take his calls yesterday.
President Museveni had warned the officers to desist from “immoral acts”.
Meeting them in Kimaka, Jinja, before their departure, Museveni said: “You are leaving while healthy. Don’t go and start irresponsible behaviour that will see you contract HIV/AIDS.”
During the UPDF mission in DR Congo, many Congolese women, along with children, followed the officers back to Uganda after the mission ended. Many settled down with the soldiers as married couples. [/b] he didn't r..@pe the girl,they are lovers grin ooy yori yori love grin
Source: New Vision,Aug24,2008
HomeEmailPrint

http://www.hiiraan.com/news2/2008/Aug/somali_mother_looks_for_her_updf_lover.aspx

tease me,tease me,tease me baaybee,c'mon girl,c'mon girl,c'moooon girl,c'mon girl grin

o yeaaah,soon every somali child will have bantu bloods flowing in their vains grin grin grin hhhahahah.

Ayanle btw,do u know who ur father is? Sure he isn't a bantu soldier as well from uganda? grin shocked grin

I can see the desperation lol. As everyone here knows that bantus are too cowardly to step outside the airport as they are targets. let alone go into civilian areas where women are not to be walking alone.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

I can see the desperation lol. As everyone here knows that bantus are too cowardly to step outside the airport as they are targets. let alone go into civilian areas where women are not to be walking alone.
ooh lawd! What are u saying? I just proved u wrong,those bantus from uganda are impregnanting ur women in large numbers
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: ooh lawd! What are u saying? I just proved u wrong,those bantus from uganda are impregnanting ur women in large numbers

You mean one case: in which a guy told a woman that he would treat her father: and she ran away from somalia for her life> seriously. And that girl is nothing to look at.

If you knew anything about the african union you know they are there as peace keepers and don't mingle with the population. Plus you know somalia has sharia law.
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: so many cases like the one i posted happened,they was a time where a somali woman was gangraped as well (august this year).

It's happening,they ain't called babymakers for nothing!

LOL: do you think there would be a peacekeeping force there if they were committing raaapes?

I challenge to find articles: but knowing you anything that brings bantus in the vicinity of somali culture, history, region makes u proud.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

LOL: do you think there would be a peacekeeping force there if they were committing raaapes?

I challenge to find articles: but knowing you anything that brings bantus in the vicinity of somali culture, history, region makes u proud.
u want me to post more articles?? Those happening in the refugee camps as well?? See,this r@pe victims can't say anything because of the stigma associated with things like this grin most of them ran from their homes.

I'm not bantu anyway
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: u want me to post more articles?? Those happening in the refugee camps as well?? See,this r@pe victims can't say anything because of the stigma associated with things like this grin most of them ran from their homes.

I'm not bantu anyway

plz post more articles> lol, you should know am a somali fanatic and i watch and read the news on somalia everyday. and no way AU would be in somalia where there is sharia law if they were raping women.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

Its somalis on somali in kenya, as that is in northern kenya ( a region governed and inhabited by somalis)

those refugee from somalia in kenya camps are being fvcked by kenya soldiers and those in somalia are still being fvcked.
Ur govt. Knows about it,so sad,they can't do nothing

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/08/19/319547/somalia-concerned-over-rape-by-au-troops/
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: those refugee from somalia in kenya camps are being fvcked by kenya soldiers and those in somalia are still being fvcked.
Ur govt. Knows about it,so sad,they can't do nothing

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/08/19/319547/somalia-concerned-over-rape-by-au-troops/

click on your own link: and you will find the answer to your assertions

Re: Ask A Somali by PAPAAFRICA: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2013
cheesy grin Gorilla unit leaving their seeds all over somalia, walahhhhiiiiii. #tootitandbootit cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

click on your own link: and you will find the answer to your assertions
u are kidding me right? Follow this link boy

u actually edited it grin

well u can check out this link

http://sabahionline.com/en_GB/articles/hoa/articles/newsbriefs/2013/08/30/newsbrief-02
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: cheesy grin Gorilla unit leaving their seeds all over somalia, walahhhhiiiiii. #tootitandbootit cheesy cheesy grin

Why is it bantus talk about raaape all the time. Ironically enough some of alshabaab wish this was happening as this would garner support but the government makes Au TROOPS patrol airport and seaport: and they are always accompanied by Somali soldiers.

There is a growing movement for Somalia to shift away from the African Union and more toward Arab League like Sudan. And this invasion by AU is part of it.

If me and this somali youth of my generation get into power in 20 years. Somalia will leave the AU.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2013
Follow the last link charcant,amnesty international is even talking about it
Adamskuty: u are kidding me right? Follow this link boy

u actually edited it grin

well u can check out this link

http://sabahionline.com/en_GB/articles/hoa/articles/newsbriefs/2013/08/30/newsbrief-02
Re: Ask A Somali by PAPAAFRICA: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

Why is it bantus talk about raaape all the time. Ironically enough some of alshabaab wish this was happening as this would garner support but the government makes Au TROOPS patrol airport and seaport: and they are always accompanied by Somali soldiers.

There is a growing movement for Somalia to shift away from the African Union and more toward Arab League like Sudan. And this invasion by AU is part of it.

If me and this somali youth of my generation get into power in 20 years. Somalia will leave the AU.
if the AL came they'd rap.ee those girls with their turbans on and scream waaaallllaaaaahhhhiiii and then they'd stone them for having sex before marriage, axxxxxxxxiiiiiiiyyyyyyyy
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: if the AL came they'd rap.ee those girls with their turbans on and scream waaaallllaaaaahhhhiiii and then they'd stone them for having sex before marriage, axxxxxxxxiiiiiiiyyyyyyyy

No arab league would come to somalia, as arab league doesn't have a peacekeeping force. And what is it about you people and raaape?

You have a disgusting fetish. Unlike your culture, somali women don't go outside without being accompanied by a husband or a male family member.
Re: Ask A Somali by PAPAAFRICA: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

No arab league would come to somalia, as arab league doesn't have a peacekeeping force. And what is it about you people and raaape?

You have a disgusting fetish. Unlike your culture, somali women don't go outside without being accompanied by a husband or a male family member.
shut up nigga, your sister nino is looking for her babies father.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2013
Women and children living in camps for internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Somalia continue to face a high risk of rape and sexual violence, Amnesty International said in a report Friday (August 30th).
That conclusion was based upon dozens of interviews organisation researchers conducted with women and girls who said they felt at risk of sexual violence. Some of them, one as young as 13, had been recently raped.
The report said most victims of rape had not reported the crimes to the authorities because of they feared stigmatisation and had little confidence that anything would be done against the perpetrators.

"Many of the women we met live in shelters made of cloth and plastic sheeting which provide no security at all,"said Amnesty International's senior crisis adviser Donatella Rovera."In the context of the lawlessness which generally prevails in the country and the lack of security in these camps, it is hardly surprising that these horrific abuses are occurring."
According to the United Nations, there were at least 1,700 cases of rape in IDP settlements in 2012 in Somalia, with at least 70% of these being carried out by armed men wearing government uniforms. Nearly a third of the survivors are reported to be under the age of 18.
The Somali government and African Union Mission in Somalia forces have vowed to investigate accusations of rape. Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud has also said on several occasions that rape and violence against women would not be tolerated.

Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: Women and children living in camps for internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Somalia continue to face a high risk of rape and sexual violence, Amnesty International said in a report Friday (August 30th).
That conclusion was based upon dozens of interviews organisation researchers conducted with women and girls who said they felt at risk of sexual violence. Some of them, one as young as 13, had been recently raped.
The report said most victims of rape had not reported the crimes to the authorities because of they feared stigmatisation and had little confidence that anything would be done against the perpetrators.

"Many of the women we met live in shelters made of cloth and plastic sheeting which provide no security at all,"said Amnesty International's senior crisis adviser Donatella Rovera."In the context of the lawlessness which generally prevails in the country and the lack of security in these camps, it is hardly surprising that these horrific abuses are occurring."
According to the United Nations, there were at least 1,700 cases of rape in IDP settlements in 2012 in Somalia, with at least 70% of these being carried out by armed men wearing government uniforms. Nearly a third of the survivors are reported to be under the age of 18.
The Somali government and African Union Mission in Somalia forces have vowed to investigate accusations of rape. Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud has also said on several occasions that rape and violence against women would not be tolerated.

and what did i say. It was somalis against somali. There have never been a case of raaape by AU soldiers.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajuran:

and what did i say. It was somalis against somali. There have never been a case of raaape by AU soldiers.
m0ron,carried out by armed men, (bantu soldiers)
Re: Ask A Somali by PAPAAFRICA: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2013
This Bleep.ing somali coward ajuran is here busy trolling while his sisters are getting raaped by ethiopians and ugandans in the tent next door. You're a sick Bleep you know that?

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2013
I don't know what'ss wrong with ur head,maybe u reason through ur anus.

Somali women allege rape by AU SOLDIERS

http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00025967.html
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: m0ron,carried out by armed men, (bantu soldiers)

lol, seriously. armed men in refugee camp in kenya. jesus are we making up lies now. and what is it with you negroids and raaape. your obsession with somali women and bantus raaaping them: is like how black men viewed white women because they could have them since it was illegal for them to marry or date a white woman.

You know no somali woman will marry or be with a bantu without being disowned: while any somali guy can get a black girl and use her till he finds a somali woman to marry: and the black girl his using is more than happy to fulfill his sexuaal wishes.

its an unfair world: i AM actually messing with a black girl for the last few months. And she shows me off to all her black friends and the all talk about my hair which is phucking creepy.

but i have never taken this woman to my parents and none of my somali friends know that i am messing with her as my reputation would be ruined.
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2013
Adamskuty: I don't know what'ss wrong with ur head,maybe u reason through ur anus.

Somali women allege rape by AU SOLDIERS

http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00025967.html

that happened about a month ago. And its been all over the internet. the woman didn't say her name or who did it. And the government believes Alshabaab has used this to lure more somali men to join them.

Either way it is being investigated. So after 8 years and 18,000 soldiers from the negroid army of the AU, thats all you provide.

your too obsessed with Somalia man.
Re: Ask A Somali by PAPAAFRICA: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2013
But maybe some like it, his sister ninno sure did, did I mention you're a sick Bleep. You're sisters in the other tent making "somali sisters raw and uncut: refugee camp edition" with some ethiopians and you grinning over your laptop. Yuck,

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: But maybe some like it, his sister ninno sure did, did I mention you're a sick Bleep. You're sisters in the other tent making "somali sisters raw and uncut: refugee camp edition" with some ethiopians and you grinning over your laptop. Yuck,

Again you have an obsession with raaape and somali women. This comes from the fact that you can never get a Somali woman, thus your obsession.

But i can get any black girl easily but i would have to hide her as my reputation would go down within my community; while her reputation would go

up for dating a somali man. Do you know how many black girls i have messed with over the years. And none of my somali friends no, as they would

be disgusted that i would go with some one beneath me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Love letter to TESSYBABY / Funny Fotos By Equlibrium / Funny Story - My First Time Weed (igboh) Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.