Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Am I Going To Do Now: Please Advice Me Oh! Abeg! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Am I Going To Do Now: Please Advice Me Oh! Abeg! (530 Views)

Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? / What Did I Going To Do Be4 I Get Admision To Study Standard Piloting In NCAT? / "mapouka 101 At Oou" Abeg My Fellow Nairanlanders, True Or False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Am I Going To Do Now: Please Advice Me Oh! Abeg! by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:25am On Oct 21, 2013
Gud day Nairalander's, pls a frnd of mine needs advice from me so I deside to bring it into dis forum. Two heads is beta dan one.

My frnd (Uche) is the 2nd son in d family of 2boys n a gal, he is tru wit secondary skul and his name was shortlisted in one of the striking University of recent. His question is, "SHOULD I 4GET GOING TO UNIVERSITY AND LEARN TRADE AND BECOME INDEPENDENT AND EMPLOYERS OF LABOUR IN FUTURE DUE TO THE RATE OF UNEMPLOYEMENT IN NIGERIA AND THE UNGOING STRIKE, OR SHOULD I GO TO SCHOOL HOPING TO GET WORK IN FUTURE.

Pls I need ur advice.
Re: What Am I Going To Do Now: Please Advice Me Oh! Abeg! by chysan(f): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
Gud day Nairalander's, pls a frnd of mine needs advice from me so I deside to bring it into dis forum. Two heads is beta dan one.

My frnd (Uche) is the 2nd son in d family of 2boys n a gal, he is tru wit secondary skul and his name was shortlisted in one of the striking University of recent. His question is, "SHOULD I 4GET GOING TO UNIVERSITY AND LEARN TRADE AND BECOME INDEPENDENT AND EMPLOYERS OF LABOUR IN FUTURE DUE TO THE RATE OF UNEMPLOYEMENT IN NIGERIA AND THE UNGOING STRIKE, OR SHOULD I GO TO SCHOOL HOPING TO GET WORK IN FUTURE.

Pls I need ur advice.
he can still learn the trade n also schl at same tym, maybe part=tym schooling ll be ok
Re: What Am I Going To Do Now: Please Advice Me Oh! Abeg! by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2013
chysan: he can still learn the trade n also schl at same tym, maybe part=tym schooling ll be ok
I tot part-time program hv stopped or is it on? Wot if d trade wil involve him goin on weekend too, wot wil he do den?
Re: What Am I Going To Do Now: Please Advice Me Oh! Abeg! by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2013
since we all g0 to sch00l t0 make m0ney,i'l advice the dude t0 f0cus 0n the trade.....#just a suggesti0n.
Re: What Am I Going To Do Now: Please Advice Me Oh! Abeg! by ayodeji752: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2013
Wot course was he given and which trade is he going to learn? He will regret not accepting d admission in d future. Not all traders can feed their family but with ur certificate,even with d high rate of employment,d future is sure for u. U can easily learn trade easily after graduating but he can neva school easily after learning a trade
Re: What Am I Going To Do Now: Please Advice Me Oh! Abeg! by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
MOD front page pls 4 more advice.
He was offered Accountancy in ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY UTURU. He wants to go into building materials at TIMBER SHADE AHIAEKE IN UMUAHIA.

(1) (Reply)

What Does ASUU WANT?????????????????????? / Nsuk Chat Rum / Ede Poly 1st Batch Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.