Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Happy Birthday To Meeeeeee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Meeeeeee (1115 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Hurray!!! Its My Birthday Again. Happy Birthday To Me:-) / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Meeeeeee by blackbeau1(f): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2013
Its my Birthday and I'm excited to be alive today.I've been through a lot this year and I'm glad that I'm typing this

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeeeeee by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2013
Happy birthday, dear. LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeeeeee by Lilimax(f): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2013
Happy birthday.
May God bless you real good.
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeeeeee by ifekemmy(f): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2013
Happy birthday dearie
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeeeeee by badmeat(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
HBD,WULLNP
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeeeeee by ITbomb(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Eyeneka, Happy Birthday to you
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeeeeee by bank2k4real(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
My one and only....am so so glad that you were born this day...I thank God for your life...since the first day I met you...am so so so happy for you...happy birthday once again...big hugs...

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeeeeee by generalissimo(m): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
blackbeau1:
Its my Birthday and I'm excited to be alive today.I've been through a lot this year and I'm glad that I'm typing this
Wow! U are my birthday mate. I wish u a happy birthday and a many happy returns. I enjoyed myself today. I hope u also did at ur end there.
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeeeeee by blackbeau1(f): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
generalissimo:
Wow! U are my birthday mate. I wish u a happy birthday and a many happy returns. I enjoyed myself today. I hope u also did at ur end there.
Happy birthday in arrears dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Danwake (hausa) Recipe / First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? / How To Upgrade Camon C8 To Android 6.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.