Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: (93641 Views)

NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker Of The Year 2013 - Fynestboi (Unofficial) / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hey Personage Gents/Ladies of this best forum in west African, here is a medium for my friends, foes, lovers, admirers, etc to express their mind, either (advice, bash, request, questioning. Etc)... I dont mind any.... Perchance i might get to know my weakness through your comments, bash, advice etc...

Thanks
fynestboismiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
waiting to start getting your comments its a free world.... No matter what your comments might be, would accept with love and try to adjust...
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by mesther96(f): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
baby moi kiss
bawo ni tinz?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
m.esther96:
baby moi kiss
bawo ni tinz?
sweetheart of life am good hw u dng towink
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by mesther96(f): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
Fynestboi: sweetheart of life am good hw u dng towink
just her...boredom iyaf wan 2 kil me embarassed
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
m.esther96:
just her...boredom iyaf wan 2 kil me embarassed
boredom? Ok let me give you the therapy to boredom just pick up a earpie and listen to cool music, nt skelewu oo or personallygringrin...

That would help a lot...
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Who are you?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Rayaso: Who are you?
whao questn.... Who am i?

A being....
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Fynestboi: whao questn.... Who am i?

A being....

cant you just answer simple question?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by mesther96(f): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
done dt already.tnx lov smiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Rayaso:

cant you just answer simple question?
simple questn Which other way do u expect my answer to be when your questn is nt fully analyse

Ur question was..

Who are you?

Is that not?

so am replying you.. Any further questn can evolve from my response... ¤interview¤ guess you a journalist tongue

A being tongue
or do u expect me to write the opposite

lipsrsealed
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
m.esther96:
any changes? Am sure their must be.... To crown it all try to take cognizance of each words in the song... and guess what follows?
kiss
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by mesther96(f): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
m filin beta naw smiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
m.esther96:
m filin beta naw smiley
am happy to hear that...
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
THE SHORTEST DISTANCE BETWEEN WHERE YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU COULD BE IS KNOWLEDGE.

Fynestboi...
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dapsondou(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Fynestboi!
Who are u calling ur swthrt?
God don catch u today

1 Like

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
dapsondou: Fynestboi!
God don catch u today
lmao haba every female are sweetheart to me dnt forgetwink
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
dapsondou: Fynestboi!
God don catch u today
lmao haba every female are sweetheart to me dnt forgetwink

abeg no tell her oooo...
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Danhumprey: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Rayaso: Who are you?
Obviously,he is an alien from planet Mar. See how he behave. Answering question with question. lipsrsealed
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Danhumprey: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
m.esther96:
angry cry
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Danhumprey: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
Fynestboi: THE SHORTEST DISTANCE BETWEEN WHERE YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU COULD BE HIS KNOWLEDGE.

Fynestboi...

A whole Moderator of this forum committing such gbagaun? shocked
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Obviously,he is an alien from planet Mar. See how he behave. Answering question with question. lipsrsealed
no offence pls is like you had a grudge with me before, pls pour out your mind we need to sort it out...

He asked me who am i. And then i replied him humbly..

So tell me where i missed it??
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Danhumprey: A whole Moderator of this forum committing such gbagaun? shocked
and whats your gain if u cnt point out my flaw in a good manner so i can learn from it, other than acting like a petulant pedagogue... Smh
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Fynestboi: no offence pls is like you had a grudge with me before, pls pour out your mind we need to sort it out...

I am a "she" not he ,My real name is Soraya smiley ,your answer wasnt humble at all .Since I am a woman,can you be nice?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
Rayaso:

I am a "she" not he ,My real name is Soraya smiley ,your answer wasnt humble at all .Since I am a woman,can you be nice?

No he cant tongue
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
chris_villa:

No he cant tongue

Jealous? at least you know how it feels now kiss grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Rayaso:

am not that mean my dear welcome to my abode, let me tell my e-wife to serve you a bottle of kunu with popcorn to start with if you dnt mind wink
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Danhumprey: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Fynestboi: and whats your gain if u cnt point out my flaw in a good manner so i can learn from it, other than acting like a petulant pedagogue... Smh
No need for insult. I was merely trying to get on your nerve,to see how easily you could be broken.
Fynestboi: no offence pls is like you had a grudge with me before, pls pour out your mind we need to sort it out...

Don't take it serious. I really don't have any beef with you. I was merely trying to get on your nerve. Sorry about that.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
Danhumprey: No need for insult. I was merely trying to get on your nerve,to see how easily you could be broken. Don't take it serious. I really don't have any beef with you. I was merely trying to get on your nerve. Sorry about that.

Dan so you left sexty alone there? shocked with those Hot men?? tongue
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
Danhumprey: No need for insult. I was merely trying to get on your nerve,to see how easily you could be broken. Don't take it serious. I really don't have any beef with you. I was merely trying to get on your nerve. Sorry about that.
ok boss welcome to my abode hoping to learn from you sire. wink what can i get for you mention them

gflakes
kunu
viju milk etc

smiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
what's Kunu?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
Rayaso: what's Kunu?
really You mean you dont kwn that whitish drink that could get your inspiration high lol...... Which country you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / SIN Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.