Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:44 PM

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: (92969 Views)

NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker Of The Year 2013 - Fynestboi (Unofficial) / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Nah! I didn't left her. Would be right there with her. Are you still serving your ban?

Yes still,
@ Chris, don't unfollow the thread, I am here for you kiss lol, and reply my inbox..
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow! That's one hell of a combination. cheesy
am sure you will enjoy...grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly: Who unbanned me? I want to send flowers. Why was I banned at first?.
its the work of antispambot, so the reason why you are ban is unknw to me... Bring the flower... wink
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
T.ice:
What's antispambot A being or a ghost??
none of the above....
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by tIce(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Fynestboi: none of the above....
heh ehhh...diff name on plannet earth sha......

Will name my first kid antispambot
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Vivly(f): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Fynestboi: its the work of antispambot, so the reason why you are ban is unknw to me... Bring the flower... wink
My question is, who unbanned me and why was I banned
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
T.ice:
heh ehhh...diff name on plannet earth sha......

Will name my first kid antispambot
just invite to be the pastor to christen the babygringringringrin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly: My question is, who unbanned me and why was I banned
my oga @ the top unban you...

The antispambot misinterprete your post onthe biology guru thread.....
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Obinoscopy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
#following

Weldone Fynestboi, I can see you've begun the Journey towards Greatness. More powers to your elbow.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Obinoscopy: #following

Weldone Fynestboi, I can see you've begun the Journey towards Greatness. More powers to your elbow.
*prostrating to greet my e-father(mentor) welcome sire.... smiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Tolexander: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly: My question is, who unbanned me and why was I banned
actually, the antispam bot is made to be sensitive to some words observed to be peculiar to the spammers. Once it detects these words, it attacks it and that is when the poster is banned mistakened for a spammer.
The mods for that section, super mods and admin only have the button to liberate the poster from it unbanning the poster and making the post visible.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tolexander: actually, the antispam bot is made to be sensitive to some words observed to be peculiar to the spammers. Once it detects these words, it attacks it and that is when the poster is banned mistakened for a spammer.
The mods for that section, super mods and admin only have the button to liberate the poster from it unbanning the poster and making the post visible.
*dazzal* no addition no substraction...
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Vivly(f): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tolexander: .
smileyThanks
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
Finestboi, looks like I have been banned, can't comment on any topic. Please what's my offence? And pls unban me I beg you.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
Rehnoy: Finestboi, looks like I have been banned, can't comment on any topic. Please what's my offence? And pls unban me I beg you.
go and sin no more wink grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
Goodnight!!! to you all, both my fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, friends etc......
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
Fynestboi: go and sin no more wink grin
Thanks. But wetin I do na? Make I no fall hand again.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
Rayaso:

Yes still,
@ Chris, don't unfollow the thread, I am here for you kiss lol, and reply my inbox..

Done and I am FOLLOWING
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2013
Good morning to you all!!!!!
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2013
Fynestboi: Good morning to you all!!!!!

Goodmorning can i make a request
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2013
chris_villa:

Goodmorning can i make a request
go ahead if its something i can grant..
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2013
Fynestboi: go ahead if its something i can grant..
Finest pls how can one become a moderator?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2013
Rehnoy: Finest pls how can one become a moderator?
why not yes u can....
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2013
Fynestboi: why not yes u can....
How?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2013
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2013
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2013
Rehnoy: Thanks
but you must be active in that section before you can be considered..
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2013
Fynestboi: go ahead if its something i can grant..

Please look into this two accounts for me and appeal to the moderators in charge,I'll be happy

soraya carvalho and gosifechris

Tip:we are planning on getting married but not with our NL accounts banned.Thanks grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2013
chris_villa:

Please look into this two accounts for me and appeal to the moderators in charge,I'll be happy

soraya carvalho and gosifechris

Tip:we are planning on getting married but not with our NL accounts banned.Thanks grin
there s nothing i can do if a mod ban a forumite, coz for a mod to ban a forumite, that mean the forumite must have stepped on any of the forum rules, bt let me try just post their link here.. Am nt promising you that.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2013
Fynestboi: there s nothing i can do if a mod ban a forumite, coz for a mod to ban a forumite, that mean the forumite must have stepped on any of the forum rules, bt let me try just post their link here.. Am nt promising you that.

ok thanks b
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2013
Hmmm Fynest, i want to make a request too, please go and remove Mazi_Okoro's name from that first position and put my name there, please That's all i want, I've been having nightmares since the results were released.... Please, I'll settle you if you do this for me cheesy i believe that is the only solution to my problem.... When the judges ask you what You're doing just tell them this "what've done, I've done, it cannot be changed!!" please please this is my request. Begging*
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Hmmm Fynest, i want to make a request too, please go and remove Mazi_Okoro's name from that first position and put my name there, please That's all i want, I've been having nightmares since the results were released.... Please, I'll settle you if you do this for me cheesy i believe that is the only solution to my problem.... When the judges ask you what You're doing just tell them this "what've done, I've done, it cannot be changed!!" please please this is my request. Begging*
ahahahaiahahaha cant stop laughing i swear gringringringringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.