Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: - Nairaland / General (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: (93634 Views)

NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker Of The Year 2013 - Fynestboi (Unofficial) / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2016
ladyF:

Awnnn happy birthday in advance dear. kiss kiss kiss
No qualms. thanks
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Blyzz:
hello, on Sunday is my birthday.
Do you know I almost forgot.

Happy birthday dear. Many more blessed years ahead. kiss
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:

oh thanks Mrs, I'm grateful. I really had fun yesterday.

1 Like

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by pueshkif(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ProudOlodo: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
ladyF:
I wonder where ProudOlodo is... cry
He's right here...touched embarassed and offering a handkie for your eyes and another for your nose
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
ProudOlodo:

He's right here...touched embarassed and offering a handkie for your eyes and another for your nose
lol since all these days. What's up with you na? Traveled?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ProudOlodo: 3:29am On Aug 26, 2016
ladyF:

Lol. I'm sorry jare. I've been alright and I kuku didn't travel sef. I've just been tied up...seriously tied up. Don't worry ehn, for your sake I'll start working out a plan to get loose soon smiley Bet you've been doing great too, on or off the e-zones of of nairaland wink

Thanks for sparing some ladyF thoughts for an olodo gone awol kiss
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dhannyson(m): 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Fynestboi:
I just noticed that July is a special month when I saw that many nairalanders were born in this month and that today, the second day in July marks the beginning of another 365 day journey in your life.

This is to wish all July 12 nairalanders a happy birthday.

May the Lord continue to strengthen and protect you, guide you and Crown your efforts with success in all ramifications. Long healthy live in prosperity guys.

And to other July born, happy birthday in advance.

[size=5pt][/size]

[size=15pt]TEAMFYNESTBOI CARES. [/size]
thank you
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 01, 2016
ladyF:

dear happy new month to you. May God blessing be on you!
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Pictures or you are lying undecided undecided

Trust me... @eipreel no dey lie.. na authentic ones she get.. Make plenty sense. . Hot babe I tell you
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by EmyLeo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
fynestboi ,congrats oo.. another award last night... u make sense bro..keep up the good work
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by EmyLeo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 4:33am On Sep 10, 2016
EmyLeo:
fynestboi ,congrats oo.. another award last night...
u make sense bro..keep up the good work

cool
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ElDeeVee(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2016
sirmobol:

Trust me... eipreel no dey lie.. na authentic ones she get.. Make plenty sense. . Hot babe I tell you

We don't believe you two until you show us pictures.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by olureignforever: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Fynestboi:

I just noticed that July is a special month when I saw that many nairalanders were born in this month and that today, the second day in July marks the beginning of another 365 day journey in your life.

This is to wish all July 30 nairalanders a happy birthday.

May the Lord continue to strengthen and protect you, guide you and Crown your efforts with success in all ramifications. Long healthy live in prosperity guys.

[size=3pt][/size]

Eeyah, just saw this. Thanks. Many more fruitful years to all of us.

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ProudOlodo: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
ladyF:

I kuku didn't travel like that o. It's just all work and no play that's making my Jack a dull boy. Hope all has been great with you all along...in fact, do I need to ask? I can see how you've become a baron in bitcoin thingy since the last time wink
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nigerian Oscar Award 2017 ::: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes

Pls vote...... DHJ....

That is fynestboi code. VOTE DHJ PLS IT ENDS NEXT WEEK.

Pls make sure you guys vote

Click the link below!!!!!
http://nigerianoscar.com/vote/

hakeem4(m), Donald3d(m), Empress2014(f), listenersky, Emperoh(m), Palk(m), inpeace, folhenrry4flizzy(m), petsey, winnerz, dyangprof(m), owo288, valiju, Adebowale89(m), slimmaintenance(m), sheymite, swituju, tobe4real(m), kurupt1, georgio(m), abeloma, ABJDOT(m), dmoville, soarz, Mayor75(m), Sanmel(f), djaybaba, Ak75(m), Mattyxta(f), Riddler32, crownzade(m), persianprince(m), umeh39(m), KingsleyCEO(m), Racing(m), lekanSuccess(m), luciouscookie, immortalcrown(m), dacovajnr, Roy52793, Superrmayorr(m), bi0nics, ebubenmuo(f), Amazondepth(m), uviesa(m), lusim(m), Emeskhalifa(m), modath(f), adultmoses(m), Topman912, nedu2000(m), kikilove(f), Beewhy01, StupidYorubaFool, breezeng, mayemi(m), chloride6, baddest04, picsOR, Amusaopeyemi(f), maco22(m), Tedassie(m), DOCTECH(m), Ayomel(m), wildrose21(m), chelsea4su(f), mjbaba, anytexy, Olalan(m), apollo13(m), haftob(m), troubleshooter, viceldo(m), Noni60, Henry22(m), akinluyi02(m), simplyOJ(m), zubby29(m), maviduchez77, twokilo(m), keepingmum, coolplanet, chillex8, Aristotle96(m), Philpham, tunji1(m), Miner1

Pls vote...... DHJ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dacovajnr: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Fynestboi:

Pls vote...... DHJ....

Pls vote...... DHJ....

unable to cast my vote bro...keeps saying "you've reached the maximum Voting quota"
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Omoleisaacade1: 1:26am On Mar 24, 2018
mehn....I guess I am new here
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by momove4real25(f): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
Fynestboi:

This is to wish all July, 6 nairalanders a happy birthday.

[size=5pt][/size]

God will honor you. Amen to your prayers

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / SIN Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.