Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Tutorial On How To Unbrick Tecno Q1 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tutorial On How To Unbrick Tecno Q1 (2222 Views)

HOW TO UNBRICK TECNO PHANTOM Z, A7!!! / Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread / Tecno Q1 Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial On How To Unbrick Tecno Q1 by martinho5(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
THIS IS A SIMPLE, STRAIGHT FORWARD AND ABSOLUTELY FREE TUTORIAL CREATED BY MYSELF AND MY BROS BASUGAR441

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TUTORIAL IS FREE AND I DONT EXPECT ANYBODY TO PUT UP THIS TUTORIAL FOR SALES.

THE CLOCKWORKMOD (ROM BACKUP) IS SPECIFICALLY FOR TECNO Q1.

THIS TUTORIAL WORKS ON ALL ANDROID MT65XX DEVICES PROVIDED THE ROM BACK UP FOR THE PARTICULAR PHONE IS READILY AVAILABLE.

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ANY OF US. (OUR CONTACTS ARE FOUND IN THE TUTORIAL)

DOWNLOAD THE TUTORIAL PLUS THE REQUIRED FILES FROM THIS LINK

https:///l2176d3J

FEEL FREE TO APPRECIATE AND DONATE

ENJOY
Re: Tutorial On How To Unbrick Tecno Q1 by zeanslim(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2013
i jux av few questions plz oo...n i need striaght answers
d zip file on ur dropbox..is it d stock rom of q1 ?
if yes...if i av downloaded d file...do i jux need to put it in an sd card wit FAT 33 or so...and boot to recovery frm sd card to unbrick d phone ?

and 2ndly av u trid to flashin d rom of tecno d1 to q1 since dey av almost same hard wares
Re: Tutorial On How To Unbrick Tecno Q1 by Samuel124(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
pls what do u guys mean by brick? pls explain in details
Re: Tutorial On How To Unbrick Tecno Q1 by basugar441(m): 3:19am On Oct 26, 2013
zeanslim: i jux av few questions plz oo...n i need striaght answers
d zip file on ur dropbox..is it d stock rom of q1 ?
if yes...if i av downloaded d file...do i jux need to put it in an sd card wit FAT 33 or so...and boot to recovery frm sd card to unbrick d phone ?

and 2ndly av u trid to flashin d rom of tecno d1 to q1 since dey av almost same hard wares
dat zip file contains d TECNO Q1 and d TUTORIAL. Just unzip it and u wud c a folde named in digits, datz it. u nid CWM to do diz. CWM is in d tutorial. flash it in
Re: Tutorial On How To Unbrick Tecno Q1 by daphynest: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Plz can dis zip file work with a boot looped tecno q1

(1) (Reply)

GLO BIS On Andriod(techno Phantom) / Airtel Network Down For Past 24 Hours / FINALLY GIVING UP: Blackberry Is Reportedly Making An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.