Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,555 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Every Nigerian Student Should See This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Every Nigerian Student Should See This (1818 Views)

5 Questions Every Student Should Answer / 5 Most Important Appliances Every Nigerian Student Should Have / 10 Life Lessons Every Nigerian Student Should Know Before Graduating From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Nigerian Student Should See This by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
OPEN LETTER TO EVERY UNIVERSITY STUDENT IN NIGERIA: If you are a Nigerian University student today in this country, you are a CERTIFIED Mumu and Moronic lazy dumbass. It is because of you that your lecturers can form illegal unions and associations they name ASUU and take away your livelihood.
It is because of you that they can be negotiating billions from a dumbass President who used to be a lecturer himself before he became a commissioner and deputy Governor, then Governor and Vice President and now President. Does that show you anything about working hard to get where he is or just shear luck. Where is your money?
It is because of you I have hookers aka prostitutes in front of my house parading the nightclubs in my hood at night. The same girls I know as university students at U.I. It is because of you 2 brothers and an okada operator fell off a bike last week in Ibadan on their way to a part time roofing job while school is out when a truck ran over them and killed them.
Take a look at the ASUU logo up top. The Associated Students of University of Utah in America. Students UNITING! Doesn’t that just sound good to the ears? Where are your voices? Oh I forgot, I’m an empty barrel and attention seeker right and I should be screaming loud for you? You need my noise now? Stop emailing me! Where are your peaceful protests in Aso Rock? Oh yeah, u are afraid of the NPF and your pussy asses will be fired upon with military slugs. I made a recording last week fighting for you by doing an audio targeting GEJ. I still heard some of you cursing me out. GEJ is begging them now. Too little too late? In America they would all have been REPLACED by now.
Keep telling me “We are in Nigeria not USA”
You are in HELL! See the color of my hair?
Fiery hell!!
You dumbasses have just lost a basic human right called EDUCATION. Malala took a bullet just to fight for education for her girl classmates and friends. In 1979 it happened to me too. Ours was the secondary school fiasco and WAEC leak and at 14 I left this country. You have no where to go. You are doomed unless you fight to take back your education. You are certified MUMUS for LIFE! Pls yap me all you want. I have my own adult children in expensive schools in America and you cannot say it is your Nigerian money paying for that. They are not Nigerians, never been here and are getting their solid American education.
Get your lazyass parents to fight more for you. Today Nuhu Ribadu was the latest person to fight for you by talking to a DEAF President. 2015 is doomed for Jonathan and you will all bastards if you voted for him again. Wall Street Journal said the youth and social media powered his win.
Already his National conference fell apart Friday the 18th. Reps from Oyo, Ogun, Osun etc did not show up. How could u put a CONFAB dialogue in Akure instead of Ibadan? Even Nigeria’s Got Talent is coming here to IBCity next week. GEJ and Nigerian College students got no talent.
#RIP to your collective Brains!!
Listen to my recording warning Jonathan not even begging him.
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by Ifyx(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
Some parentz behave as ıf dey re under-10... Smh!
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by premlove(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
This idiot is not abusing us is pushing us to fight for our right but fear woun't allow us
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by mazizitonene(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mod....FP pls...
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by wasak(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nigerian students let's stand up united and fight!!! this is taking too Long. occupy both ASUU and government... I created this thread months ago; https://www.nairaland.com/1408587/time
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by mazizitonene(m): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
Just posted dis on FB
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Tonene, you've done noble.
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by mankand(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
Godwin bless the op, yet some goons will keep celebrating mediocre and incompetence. Nigerians need to wake up
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by urchman101(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mtchew
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by Danhumprey: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
If what happened on this Forum few weeks ago,where members almost shutdown this Forum in order to press their demand for the de-activation button,can be replicated in real life,and the government force to a standstill,then I see us making headway in finding solution to the lingering ASUU strike and developing our comatose educational institution.
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by Ruq: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
OP Your fada. no offense
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by AbuMikey(m): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2013

I'm so shitty broke, I can't pay attention to what OP wrote,cos its all Bullshiit!!!!!!!

Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by Furious2(m): 1:48am On Oct 22, 2013
@op Fool! thought you said you're in America, why then are you using 'here in IB'
Get a life dude
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by Furious2(m): 1:52am On Oct 22, 2013
Ifyx: Some parentz behave as ıf dey re under-10... Smh!
Abi o :-/
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by mayorall(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2013
If you wanna fight, make sure you do it wisely, remember Jonathan is a dictator.
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by SecretDreams(m): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2013
That U.I thing doesn't seem true, you shouldn't have lied. Well pased message though.
Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by ennon92(m): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2013
@0p sorry to say, d fact is dat, u re senseless...so tell me u can't pass ur message across without insultive words to our parents?...u should have take d bull by its horn instead of posting trash over here..yoruba will say "Enu dun rofo" "Action speak louder than voice". Infact take am

Re: Every Nigerian Student Should See This by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2013
Oga! No need for the insults!

You are just talking as if you have been in govt before. Do you know that your government is broke? So wtf are you saying? Student die in school and outside school, so the deaths you are just highlighting is just badluck on the victim.

Even if you break bottle from now till next year, a broke government is a broke government. Our country cannot raise 1.5trillion naira, lailai! Its not possible. So stop ranting and blabbing that your kids are in america, who cares.

ASUU embarked on this strike at the wrong time. They call themselves intellectuals but they don't read news or follow the happenings in the country. They forgot when the government were trying to debate on the 2013 budget. No be where them de share food dem de see pikin? They should have embarked on the strike then so that they can put all this thing into consideration.

ASUU wants the federal government to go to world bank to borrow money to pay them, ko jooor! If I am the president, I will arrest fagir.
This country has many sectors that are not providing for the nation, just there to collect salaries everytime and you say the nation is not trying, abeggi. The only sector trying is petroleum and customs.

You will say why is the government not trying to help those sectors, why can't your ministers liase with companies to make it better, just to collect allocation and buy armored cars... Shattap all of you!

If Nigeria is bad, try Zimbabwe! Nonsense.

Fullstop.

(1) (Reply)

Unizik 2015/2016 Postgraduate Admission List / Latest Update About Jobs And Board Exams / JAMB New Step-by-step Process Flow For Admission Into Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.