Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. (4170 Views)

Start A SPORT BETTING BUSINESS ... It Is Profitable ! / What Is Football Turning To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by fitnesswis: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
I do not know the right place to post this honestly so please MODS do not ban me.

I have small capital which i do not want t waste. i am a very good sports and football lover with many football loving friends also.
i have read all about sports betting but i really need to know if sports betting is a good business to venture into.

can it make me like 10k to 15 weekly?
what are the advantages and disadvantages of the business.

also does one need any license to run this in Nigeria and if so how?
Also bet site owners please your welcome to carry me along.

Do not just read and pass please read and contribute.
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
you have to know that football betting is gambling and should not be seein as a business.

1 Like

Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
its good but i cant risk my money oooo.
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by fitnesswis: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
young-dude:
you have to know that football betting is gambling and should not be seein as a business.

is football betting gambling or what?
pls give me more advice.
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 22, 2013
fitnesswis:

is football betting gambling or what?
pls give me more advice.
you can make a lot of money wit it (like me ) if you are lucky... and you can also lose all your money under 90mins too... its risky bt i think it worth it
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by fitnesswis: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2013
your kindly advice is needed.
i want to open a betting company is the business worth venturing into?
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
fitnesswis: your kindly advice is needed.
i want to open a betting company is the business worth venturing into?
you mean you want to become a bookmaker? do you know any bookmaker(s) that will guide you? do you have the required capital? hmmm.
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
my personal opinion is that it involves lots and lots and lots of money as in capital for you to own a bet company.
also license issues.
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by fitnesswis: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
OkwaIfugo: my personal opinion is that it involves lots and lots and lots of money as in capital for you to own a bet company.
also license issues.

thanks but your not helping me. give me what its involved pls and other things.
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by samo(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2013
You can become an agent to some of the sports betting websites in Nigeria, there are several , some I kow are Nairabet, bet9ja amongst others ( please do your research to find out more). Basically you need to an office, computer connected to the internet, printer. Please find out more about how to become an agent from them
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by fitnesswis: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2013
i do not wana be an agent pls.
i need to open mine i mean my own betting company.
i mean being a bookmaker. so i need advice and what it will take please.
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by fitnesswis: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2013
information is key pls do help me out. thanks.
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by herotic: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hi Friend ,
Let me take a few minute of your time . How will you feel if you are earning N30,000 or More weekly ? Good right , you can even earn upto N250,000 monthly YES ! See you can earn additional income from sport betting business apart from your present income . Also you can maintain many things from your earning from sport betting business OR even earn more that your salary WEEKLY .
THESE ARE THE THINGS YOU NEED
* Shop space (Example: shop space ,viewing centre ,Gaming centre ,Bar,Saloon,cyber cafe ) you can partner with someone if u don't have this
* Computer or Laptop with 1 Ram
* Any A4 printer (optional)
* Fast Internet
* NOTE : they give you this for FREE THERMAL PRINTER , MARKETING TOOL & BANNER .....because they are running promo currently on agency
Be your own Boss join 9japredict.com sports betting shop as an agent and never go broke again!

CALL ME FOR MORE : 08093694207 , 07061007196 , 09034814303

YOU HAVE NOT TO LOSE YOUR ONLY SHARE PROFIT YOU DON'T SHARE LOSE !
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by NOBLE179(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2022
It a good business if you treat it like a business.
Currently, am making 2k daily from sport betting.
But it requires a lot of discipline and patients.
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by musico: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
How

(1) (Reply)

1xbet Used A Fake Result To Settle My Bet / Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) / John Mikel Obi's Houses In Nigeria And Their Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.