Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,013 members, 7,799,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano (3833 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Photos Of People Attacked In Rivers State Today Viewers Discretion Advised!! / Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by LMAyedun(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
The police have already arrested four suspects linked to the attack.

Unidentified persons on Monday attacked officials of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Caretaker Committee, Kano State chapter.

The Public Relations Officer of the committee, Ja’afar Bello, confirmed this to the News Agency of Nigeria in Kano.

He said that the incident happened at 1:30 p.m. when the committee was holding a meeting.

He said the attackers were armed with dangerous weapons and injured four persons during the attack.

“We were about to finish our meeting when the attackers suddenly invaded the venue.

“Some of us escaped by jumping down from the third floor of the three-story building,” Mr. Bello said.

He said it was by the miracle of God that the committee members escaped being lynched.

Abubakar Rano, a journalist who sustained a minor injury during the attack, said that he jumped from the building when the attackers came.
When contacted the Police Commissioner in the state, Musa Daura, confirmed the incident.

He said four suspects were arrested and being questioned at the Command’s State Criminal Investigation Department (CID).

“’Our people have arrested four persons in connection with the incident and are being investigated,” he added.

The Kano PDP caretaker committee was appointed by the national leadership of the party against the interest of the Kano State Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso, who is a member of the Abubakar Baraje-led faction of the PDP.
(NAN)

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/146998-pdp-caretaker-officials-attacked-kano.html

Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by yunglykmine(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jumping down from the 3rd floor of a three-story building?? Alot of badt guyz in that committee then.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by Keffebabe(f): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2013
All wat i know is dat ,God will take control
Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2013
The Kano PDP caretaker committee was
appointed by the national leadership of the
party against the interest of the Kano State
Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso, who is a
member of the Abubakar Baraje-led faction of
the PDP.
(NAN)

Let them massacre themselves...
Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by Big4wig(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2013
They were only attacked,mtshww....dis attackers no sabi kidnap person??..see millions of naira dey av lost now....

Abeg #BIGWIG mistakenly sh+t for dis thread,anybody get tissue here?

Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by Lucaskid(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2013
this is jst d begining #waiting for part 2
Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by kingarizona(m): 9:34am On Oct 22, 2013
Now what will APC say bout this act? undecided

Condemn it as usual smiley

fresh-air

1 Like

Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by Myque1(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2013
This is serious
Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by LMAyedun(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:

“Some of us escaped by jumping down from the third floor of the three-story building,” Mr. Bello said.
I can Only imagine.
LOL! grin
Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by Pretyangel25(f): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2013
It is well
Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by Hamazz1: 9:41am On Oct 22, 2013
I don't wish harm on anybody but honestly I celebrate anything ravaging d pdp in d north atleast some southern pdp gov r wrking this loots in d north only loot buying expensive mansions in abj n dubai while there states are broken by insecurity poverty illiteracy disease n so on.u need to go through d north to experience first hand all this issues.

1 Like

Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by oluwashaddow(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2013
“Some of us escaped by jumping down from the
third floor of the three-story building,” Mr. Bello
said. dis old men don to watch jackie Chan's film too much

1 Like

Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by signz: 10:18am On Oct 22, 2013
yunglykmine: Jumping down from the 3rd floor of a three-story building?? Alot of badt guyz in that committee then.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2013
I sense its the handwork of the nPDP
Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by Beaf1: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2013
nPDP and PDP are all criminals. Let them attack themselves.
Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2013
Selfish region,..they shld all follow buhari 4all are care,.
Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by TheDoc: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
People Destroying People
Re: PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano by ghyxzo: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Me i jst dy laf oh. imagine aw doz old criminal jump frm 3stry buildin witout causualitiez in d hospital wic kind buildin b dat.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Punches Opponent At PDP Peace Meeting / Something More Dangerous Than Boko Haram Now In Nigeria (A Must Read) / PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.