Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? (4620 Views)

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hi guys, I was thinking about this, so I brought it up here so I hear your views.

If you could go back and put a past on yout virginity, will you still wanna keep it or will you gladly lose it again .?

Can you lose it to the same person you lost it to?.?

For those who are still virgins and once had the chance to lose it, it the opportunity comes again will you grab it .?

House over to you...
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Iceman296: 3:02am On Oct 22, 2013
..It All Depends On Your Cravings and Conviction.

I Personally Do Not See Virginity as A Big Thingy, It Boost One Dignity But Doesn't mean the Person is a Saint!

We all Sin in Different ways!
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2013
For ladies or for men is virginity for dignity? undecided

Cos i can still tell u i'm a virgin..
i'm not plagued by hymen!

Of course i am still a virgin... grin
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Mynd44: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2013
I don't care about virginity sef. Not since I discovered that there are better qualities in a person and I can offer more

2 Likes

Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by lertee(f): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2013
Virginity.. lipsrsealed
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2013
Iceman296: ..It All Depends On Your Cravings and Conviction.

I Personally Do Not See Virginity as A Big Thingy, It Boost One Dignity But Doesn't mean the Person is a Saint!

We all Sin in Different ways!

Does that mean u regret getting disvirgined or u regret not having se.x when u had the opportunity?? which?
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44: I don't care about virginity sef. Not since I discovered that there are better qualities in a person and I can offer more

Lets assume u r no longer a virgin, if given the chance will u still "do it" again with the same partner?
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2013
lertee: Virginity.. lipsrsealed

I guess u have a lot to say right?
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Mynd44: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2013
changes1:

Lets assume u r no longer a virgin, if given the chance will u still "do it" again with the same partner?
I can't be bothered by such trivial things

1 Like

Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
I can't be bothered by such trivial things

I'm not askin u to be bothered, afterall this is not an interview or exam question. From my initial post you will read where I said "I was thinking about it".

In my own case, I'm nt a virgin and I dont regret it, bug certainly wont wanna "do it" again with the same person.
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Mynd44: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2013
changes1:

I'm not askin u to be bothered, afterall this is not an interview or exam question. From my initial post you will read where I said "I was thinking about it".

In my own case, I'm nt a virgin and I dont regret it, bug certainly wont wanna "do it" again with the same person.
That's you, Me? I am not bothered

1 Like

Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by lertee(f): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2013
changes1:

I guess u have a lot to say right?
Overrated

1 Like

Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2013
lertee:
Overrated

Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2013
Apparently, our sisters don't wanna talk!
But as for me, i don't do regret in life.
Any decision I make willingly, without a gun pointed to my head, I make because I want to and i'm ready to live with it for the rest of my life with no regrets whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2013
alutacontinua: Apparently, our sisters don't wanna talk!
But as for me, i don't do regret in life.
Any decision I make willingly, without a gun pointed to my head, I make because I want to and i'm ready to live with it for the rest of my life with no regrets whatsoever.
Its not by force for them to talk.. btw most of them will be shy or are pretending. I dont think the issue of virginity concerns only the ladies o. Pls correct me if I'm wrong
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2013
changes1:
Its not by force for them to talk.. btw most of them will be shy or are pretending. I dont think the issue of virginity concerns only the ladies o. Pls correct me if I'm wrong

The truth is guyz don't bother. It's even s virgin guyz dt tend to wanna regret their decision! undecided
Blame that on society. embarassed
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
alutacontinua:

The truth is guyz don't bother. It's even s virgin guyz dt tend to wanna regret their decision! undecided
Blame that on society. embarassed

Lol. I bother very much. Once I took my ex's virginity, I was pretty much fixed on marrying her! Things went south though.

Today, I would marry a non-virgin only if I can love her beyond her past. My ideal girl is still a girl who dared to keep it despite all the craze for sex today. wink
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
@op, well, guys don't have a hymen, but they do have a first time and I do wish I'd kept my first time for my wedding night. smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Lol. I bother very much. Once I took my ex's virginity, I was pretty much fixed on marrying her! Things went south though.

Today, I would marry a non-virgin only if I can love her beyond her past. My ideal girl is still a girl who dared to keep it despite all the craze for sex today. wink

You misunderstood me.
I mean guys don't bother much about remaining a virgin till wedding night. As in, the men themselves.
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
alutacontinua:

You misunderstood me.
I mean guys don't bother much about remaining a virgin till wedding night. As in, the men themselves.

Oh. Sorry about that. smiley

Still I did mean to keep my first time for my wedding night. Maybe it just took too long undecided
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Kheti(f): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
I kept myself till my wedding night. 27yrs and m PROUD!!! Its a personal choice rily so up to the girl. I kept myself for religious reasons and till today its a decision m proud of. What I dnt like s pple speakin for women who kept themselves till marriage. Statements like "they regret it and say is this all it was" m nt speaking for pple who didn't keep their virginity so dnt speak for pple who did. Peace!

6 Likes

Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by sexymoma(f): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
SLIDE waxie: For ladies or for men is virginity for dignity? undecided

Cos i can still tell u i'm a virgin..
i'm not plagued by hymen!

Of course i am still a virgin... grin
No wonder you're always quoting ladies words on NL... I never knew you're looking for someone to give your virginity too grin
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ihedinobi: @op, well, guys don't have a hymen, but they do have a first time and I do wish I'd kept my first time for my wedding night. smiley

You wish you kept your first time for your wedding night based on religion, parents' wish or what?
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
sexymoma: No wonder you're always quoting ladies words on NL... I never knew you're looking for someone to give your virginity too grin

Maybe he doesn't want to look back in the future and regret he gave it to a wrong person, so he's searching for the right lady to give it to her on their wedding night.
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
changes1:

You wish you kept your first time for your wedding night based on religion, parents' wish or what?

Oh, I guess the simplest answer is religion. Dunno anyone whose choices aren't based on their beliefs or "disbeliefs", as the case may be. smiley
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Zukoslim(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lolz..dat first time..hmmmm wen u recall,u jus laf ur ass off.....lolz
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Oh, I guess the simplest answer is religion. Dunno anyone whose choices aren't based on their beliefs or "disbeliefs", as the case may be. smiley

if being a virgin is simply because of religion, then I ve to say this *in Saka's voice* what shall it profit you to die a virgin and still go to hell??
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
^^ You got a reason why I have to go to hell? undecided

Besides, sexxual promiscuity guarantees hell unless you repent. Virginity doesn't grin
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
Interestiano cool
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Zukoslim(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
Booty butt chic: Interestiano cool
by their name u shall knw dem....hmmmm nothing 2 regret abt..lolz
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Zukoslim:
LMFAO....Fvck wat do u mean...I'm curiois :/
Re: A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Zukoslim:

If given the chance, will u be comfortable losing it to the same person again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church / Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. / Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.