Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

"Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions (6206 Views)

The Glamour Of Atheism / The Cowardice Of Atheism / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by plaetton: 12:23am On Nov 27, 2014
italo:
Can you show evidence that Christianity started in the Council of Nicea.

*Pls dont mention this again.

It reveals just how ignorant and clueless you are to all and sundry.

Organized Christianity started with nicean council.
Call it the hostile takeover of the Christian message by an imperial power, who then repackaged it for mass consumption.

4 Likes

Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by italo: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2014
plaetton:

Organized Christianity started with nicean council.
Call it the hostile takeover of the Christian message by an imperial power, who then repackaged it for mass consumption.

1. You admit Christianity existed before the council. That makes dapo777 ignorant.

2. Christianity was organized from inception.

3. What you suggested seems to be what the Soviet Union, China, N Korea etc do/did with the Atheist Religion. They took it, institutionalized it and tried to force it down everyone's throat.

North Korea and China continue it to this day.

1 Like

Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
italo:

1. You admit Christianity existed before the council. That makes dapo777 ignorant.

2. Christianity was organized from inception.

3. What you suggested seems to be what the Soviet Union, China, N Korea etc do/did with the Atheist Religion. They took it, institutionalized it and tried to force it down everyone's throat.

North Korea and China continue it to this day.

I am sorry but you are the ignorant one here to say that Christianity fell from the sky. Such an imbecility.

Read the book "Jesus,interrupted" by Bart Ehrman if you have no idea about how Christianity started

1 Like

Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by italo: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

I am sorry but you are the ignorant one here to say that Christianity fell from the sky. Such an imbecility.

Read the book "Jesus,interrupted" by Bart Ehrman if you have no idea about how Christianity started

Of course, you have to lie against me to mask your ignorance.

Christianity started in 33AD.

Everyone in the world knows that, except you ignorant nairaland Atheists who go around pretending to be educated.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Christianity Christianity emerged in the Levant (now Palestine and Israel) in the mid-1st century AD
Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2014
italo:

Of course, you have to lie against me to mask your ignorance.

Everyone in the world knows that, except you ignorant nairaland Atheists who go around pretending to be educated.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Christianity Christianity emerged in the Levant (now Palestine and Israel) in the mid-1st century AD

So why did you say that if Christianity could start from nothing once,it could start from nothing again?

So the followers of Jesus that started Christianity are nothing?

You should cover your eyes in shame you liar.

Nobody should take someone that says something at a breath and says the direct opposite at another breath seriously.

I didn't know the followers of Jesus that started christianity are nothing. Wow.

Shameless liar
Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by italo: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

So why did you say that if Christianity could start from nothing once,it could start from nothing again?

So the followers of Jesus that started Christianity are nothing?

You should cover your eyes in shame you liar.

Nobody should take someone that says something at a breath and says the direct opposite at another breath seriously.

I didn't know the followers of Jesus that started christianity are nothing. Wow.

Shameless liar

I never said the followers were nothing. I never said Christianity fell from the sky. This is what I said below:

It wasn't in existence at a point in time, then it came into existence at a point in time. That's what I mean by "Christianity started from nothing."

Of course you have to lie against me to mask your ignorance...You cannot argue against my position so you lie about my position and argue against your own lies. Even then, you can't win the argument against your own lies.

The only people in this world that don't know that are you and other Atheist ignoramuses on nairaland.

You insist that there was nothing like Christianity until 325AD. A historical fallacy.

You still stick to that fallacy? Or you want to change mouth?
Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2014
italo:

I never said the followers were nothing. I never said Christianity fell from the sky. This is what I said below:

Of course you have to lie against me to mask your ignorance...You cannot argue against my position so you lie about my position and argue against your own lies. Even then, you can't win the argument against your own lies.

The only people in this world that don't know that are you and other Atheist ignoramuses on nairaland.

You insist that there was nothing like Christianity until 325AD. A historical fallacy.

You still stick to that fallacy? Or you want to change mouth?

Can you quote where I wrote that there was nothing like Christianity until 325AD?

If not you just confirmed to everyone,that you are truly a liar who don't deserve any reply from anyone for that matter.

By the way, if a religion started at a point in time by some people(followers of Jesus) does that mean Christianity started from nothing?

Swallow your pride.

By the way Christianity was a divided religion before the council of nicea even after the council, there was never a time when Christianity was all one united religion till now.

I hope you know that Jesus was not a Christian but practised Judaism?
Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by italo: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

Can you quote where I wrote that there was nothing like Christianity until 325AD?

If not you just confirmed to everyone,that you are truly a liar who don't deserve any reply from anyone for that matter.
You just type without thinking, obviously.

Here is your quote below (The Council of Nicea held in 325AD):

It started at the council of nicea . So stop lying
Dapo777:
By the way, if a religion started at a point in time by some people(followers of Jesus) does that mean Christianity started from nothing?
There was no Christianity..then Christianity emerged. One can say it started from nothing.
Dapo777:
By the way Christianity was a divided religion before the council of nicea even after the council, there was never a time when Christianity was all one united religion till now.

It started at the council of nicea
. So stop lying

Which of the bold should we take, confused soul. Did Christianity start at the Council of Nicea in 325AD as you first stated...or Christianity existed before the Council as you have stated now? undecided
Dapo777:
I hope you know that Jesus was not a Christian but practised Judaism?

Irrelevant!
Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
italo:

You just type without thinking, obviously.

Here is your quote below (The Council of Nicea held in 325AD):

There was no Christianity..then Christianity emerged. One can say it started from nothing.

Which of the bold should we take, confused soul. Did Christianity start at the Council of Nicea in 325AD as you first stated...or Christianity existed before the Council as you have stated now? undecided

Irrelevant!

I just quoted ur name on a thread that answers your question since it seems you don't know how Christianity started. Go and read it,and give your opinion.

By the way I never mentioned 325AD which still qualifies you as a liar.

I never mentioned 325AD that makes you a liar.
Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by italo: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

I just quoted ur name on a thread that answers your question since it seems you don't know how Christianity started. Go and read it,and give your opinion.

By the way I never mentioned 325AD which still qualifies you as a liar.

I never mentioned 325AD that makes you a liar.

Ok. Your were talking about another Council of Nicea which marked the start of Christianity then.

When did that one hold? cheesy
Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
italo:

Ok. Your were talking about another Council of Nicea which marked the start of Christianity then.

That's not how you put it. You should specifically note that although I didn't mention "325AD" ,it can be only be inferred.

If I say Christianity started at the council of nicea (although I meant organized Christianity, I didn't mention it),that doesn't mean I specifically said it started at 325AD, as a matter of fact I might not believe the council of nicea started at 325AD how would you be So sure I hold the same view with everyone? Presumption!

You can't win a court case with me. That's sure.
Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
italo:

By the way go and read that thread I quoted your name into,and tell me if you still hold the false view that Christianity started from nothing.
Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by italo: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

By the way go and read that thread I quoted your name into,and tell me if you still hold the false view that Christianity started from nothing.

You dont want to tell me when Christianity started any more.

These are the kind of lies you have to cling to to be Atheist.

You have to deny the truth and hate it.

1 Like

Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by italo: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

That's not how you put it. You should specifically note that although I didn't mention "325AD" ,it can be only be inferred.

If I say Christianity started at the council of nicea (although I meant organized Christianity, I didn't mention it),that doesn't mean I specifically said it started at 325AD, as a matter of fact I might not believe the council of nicea started at 325AD how would you be So sure I hold the same view with everyone? Presumption!

You can't win a court case with me. That's sure.

grin grin grin

When did Christianity start?
Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
italo:

You dont want to tell me when Christianity started any more.

These are the kind of lies you have to cling to to be Atheist.

You have to deny the truth and hate it.

I don't want to tell you,or you don't want to read? undecided

Christians keep saying "truth" till now no ones know what exactly this "truth" is. undecided
Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
italo:

grin grin grin

When did Christianity start?

For those that are open minded to hear the truth. Read about how Christianity started here

https://www.nairaland.com/14141/real-history-christianity-crucifixion-hoax

Don't listen to the lunatic that says Christianity sprang up from nowhere.
Re: "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions by italo: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

I don't want to tell you,or you don't want to read? undecided

Christians keep saying "truth" till now no ones know what exactly this "truth" is. undecided

Keep wallowing in foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheists More Likely To Self-destruct And Commit Suicide! / Nigerian Anglican Bishop Arrested In Prostitution Sting / Suggest A Gospel Song For Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.