Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Breaking News: Man Pays $100,000 To Look Like Justin Bieber - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Breaking News: Man Pays $100,000 To Look Like Justin Bieber (3048 Views)

Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? / 33yearold Man Spends Nearly $100,000 For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Bie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Man Pays $100,000 To Look Like Justin Bieber by MCKULQ(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2013
There are Beliebers, and then there’s Toby Sheldon.
Sheldon, a 33-year-old songwriter in Los Angeles,
told a British tabloid that he has paid nearly $100,000 to look like Justin Bieber.
Justin Bieber Is Ripped – All His Workout Secrets!

Sheldon’s obsession with looking like the 19-year-old pop star began in 2008, according to the Daily Mail.
“Once Justin shot to fame, his face was everywhere and I all I kept thinking when I saw his picture was, “I want to look like him,’” he said.
So Sheldon, who had already spent $8,000 on hair transplants, visited a plastic surgeon, armed with a photo of Bieber.
“It took three transplants and a total of $21,000 to accurately lower my hair line, close off my temples and grow back my bang,” he said.
Face and lip fillers, Botox and Aquamid injections in his forehead and temple followed. Then, in 2012, he spent nearly $5,000 on surgery to lift his upper eyelids.

“But it took going to eight different surgeons before anyone would agree to operate on me
as everyone thought I was crazy to be obsessing over such a tiny detail,” he said.

Photos: Justin Bieber Through the Years
Most recently, Sheldon underwent a $30,000, three-part smile surgery.
“When I first sought out to look like Justin I only paid attention to specific aspects of his boyish look like his hair and the structure of his face,” he said. “By using Justin’s charming baby face as my inspiration, I’ve been able to restructure my entire look to maintain a much more youthful appearance through plastic surgery.”
But Sheldon said his transformation is incomplete. He still plans to have a nose job and jaw reduction, despite his being happy with the results so far.

“Between our similar hairstyles, baby-faced smile and overall youthful appearance, I finally look like Justin Bieber,” he said. “I couldn’t be happier about it.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/10/man-pays-100000-to-look-like-justin-bieber/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Man Pays $100,000 To Look Like Justin Bieber by adezjamz(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2013
If I could pay such an amount, I will prefer to look like Hitler. Don't vex only ask y.....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Man Pays $100,000 To Look Like Justin Bieber by kolidave: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2013
And how the hell is this breaking news? Op u don use ur drugz this morning?
Re: Breaking News: Man Pays $100,000 To Look Like Justin Bieber by MCKULQ(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2013
kolidave: And how the hell is this breaking news? Op u don use ur drugz this morning?

come borrow me ur own. grin

(1) (Reply)

Watch Olamide Concert “OLIC” Video Teaser (catch All The Fun) / My Take On Wizkid's Statement - Cramjones / SEE The Lady Behind D’prince N12 Million Mercedes Benz Coupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.