Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

“I AM” God Part 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I AM” God Part 3 (397 Views)

Did Jesus Really Say I Am God? / Who Is God??..... Part 1 / Why I Will Not Stop Giving To The Work Of God (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I AM” God Part 3 by charisville: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2013
That is why I told you that you will die in your sins, for unless you believe that I AM, you’ll die in your sins. John 8:24 ISV

Beloved, it’s time to really be conscious of who Our Lord Jesus is, and what “I AM” means to you. Are you sick? He is saying to you, I am your healer. Or do you feel you are at crossroads? He is saying to you, I am your direction. Whatever you need Him to be, beloved He is willing, ready and able to become.

As you go through this week, have the full assurance that the great “I AM” is with you and always ready to help. He is the great advocate that we have who speaks to the Father in our defense. If you’ve not made Jesus your Lord, He is saying to you, “I AM” Your saviour. I died for Your sins and paid the full price, so you can walk in liberty and newness of life. Jesus is Grace that has appeared to everyone bringing salvation.

Friends make Him your Lord and saviour. Let Him become the great “I AM” to you.

Say this prayer from your heart. “Lord Jesus I accept You as my Saviour. I enthrone You as my Lord. Come in and change my life. Now I am born again, now I’m a new creation. Thank You Lord Jesus for the power of grace that is now at work in me”.

Prayer: Thank You Lord, for Your power of grace transforms and changes my life, in Jesus Name.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/i-am-god-part-3/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules

(1) (Reply)

Application For Life Partnership (2) / Purpose: Sent To Give Understanding / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.