Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription (6972 Views)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
I use the Internet for a lot;Business and Pleasure both,but i've always felt constrained by the Exorbitant Prices our Networks charge for meager Data allocations;
Im considered buying a data Plan and sharing with other Peepz, Glo allows sharing with up to 5 People,so if 6 People contribute to subscribe and then allocate the Data accordingly,they will get a much fairer rate than individual Subscriptions. Im looking for People who are interested in this to arrange with.
At present;Glo only allows sharing on Five of its Plans;

Always MAX N7,500 8GB 30 days *127*1# ’12′ All day
Always MIN N5,000 4GB 30 days *127*2# ’11′ All day
Silver N10,000 13GB 30 days 15 *127*11#
Gold N15,000 20GB 30 days 16 *127*12#
Platinum N18,000 30GB 30 days 17 *127*13#

http://www.gloworld.com/nigeria/personal/internet-plans/

let's assume we subscribe for the Platinum Plan;that would have 6 People contributing N3,000 each,and having 5gbs each...a much fairer Rate than any other Plan.

so,I'm in,that means there's 5 Spaces available;please indicate Interest so when we have the required Number,we move to Whatsapp and arrange the Details. Thank you.

Edit; ALL THE PRICES ABOVE WILL BE DIVIDED AMONGST THE SIX CO-SUBSCRIBERS,AND THE DATA ALLOWANCE LIKEWISE,TO GET THE REAL RATES,DIVIDE BOTH PRICE AND DATA BY 6. IF YOU HAVE PEOPLE IN YOUR AREA YOU CAN DO IT WITH,BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD,IM NOT ASKING ANYONE FOR MONEY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Plan Individual Cost Individual Data
Always Max N1,250 1.33GB
Always MIN N833 665GB
Silver N1,666 2.166GB
Gold N2,500 3.33GB
Platinum N3,000 5GB

2 Likes

Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Illuminatus(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
I can swear that I've seen this post before about MTN and the poster disappeared. Getting fraud alert.

1 Like

Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
undecidedSir,I am not a Fraud,I dont even know what else I can say to convince you sha but,I am not out to defraud anyone.
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
hmmmmn
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by nani667: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
crap !! admin close this thread abeg
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Walexz02(m): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
Something lesser than 2k and i will be in! I can‘t risk 5k...
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by ignis: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
This is what my grand mother call ''Penny wise, Pound foolish'.
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Firstly,why I put up the read is cos I'm currently sub-subscribing from someone at the rate of 1k for 1gb,and I felt a if I find People of like Minds,we could get more Data for Money...

@Walexz02,its not 5k,its 3k that's in my Analysis up there,and if its too much for majority of the 6,then no P,we do a lesser one,all of them will still give better rates than normal Subscription.
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by krugar07(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
does GLO transfer data?
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
krugar07: does GLO transfer data?
not transfer,share...asin,multiple people using one plan..its on their Site...check Google too.
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by yomalex(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
why don't you look for people in your locality?
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
yomalex: why don't you look for people in your locality?
I planned to do exactly that on resumption to School..but as that is being delayed by the Strike..

1 Like

Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by fr3do(m): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
These prices are exorbitant.
Unrealistic in a country where the minimum wage is 120$
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Randerl: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
FRAUD ALERT.

koonbey: I planned to do exactly that on resumption to School..but as that is being delayed by the Strike..
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by dimdim001(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dis is crap! U can pay 8K on Swift network and get 34GB
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
nonsense, instead of wasting these amounts to get ur data.. i rather waste d normal, and get from glo direct...

all are too effing expensive...

angry
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by nani667: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
dimdim001: Dis is crap! U can pay 8K on Swift network and get 34GB

I'm currently on that package....I exchanged my old modem for their new 4G LTE modem yesterday....subscribed for the 34GB package....currently flexing it along side my Airtel BIS...so why in God's name would I wanna dash GLO that amount of money
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by lynxnoon(m): 12:12am On Oct 27, 2013
nani.666:

I'm currently on that package....I exchanged my old modem for their new 4G LTE modem yesterday....subscribed for the 34GB package....currently flexing it along side my Airtel BIS...so why in God's name would I wanna dash GLO that amount of money
Please I would like to know if it was the old USB wimax u traded in or the wifi cpe modem?
Also would like to know how much in total you had to spend and which of the new LTE modems you were given

Sorry if my inquiries are many.....
Thanks
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
for Heaven's Sake,read the damn Post before commenting,ALL THE PRICES UP THERE ARE GOING TO BE DIVIDED AMONG THE 6 CO-SUBSCRIBERS,AND THE DATA LIKEWISE... AH,o ga o,People just look at the List and start commenting without even reading the whole Post .
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
Thank you very much Sir,I wish i could,but Swift is not available where I live;Ilorin..
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: nonsense, instead of wasting these amounts to get ur data.. i rather waste d normal, and get from glo direct...

all are too effing expensive...

angry
read the Post again please.
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by slimming: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
Am interested o. see mobile no on my signature. text message will be better.
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by ignis: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
Op is a scam.
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
ignis: Op is a scam.
please tell me how come you are so definite...thanks.
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
I've been ignoring the People saying Fraud this,Fraud that...reason being that I don't blame them,I understand that the Amount of Scams here on NL must be the Cause of their Skepticism and Mistrust,but because whether or not this goes forward,I would like an unblemished Record on NL,I am posting this so all comers can be certain that I am in fact;NOT a Scammer.

I have been registered User on Nairaland for Years now,have been online for a very reasonable Period(check Profile) ,my Username on Nairaland is the same as on Facebook,Twitter(koonbey1)...everywhere I've ever registered a Username...would I risk my whole online Reputation to Scam for any of the Amounts above? Hell NO! God has made me bigger than that.

I am not asking anyone to Pay me Money,I am not Offering any Service,neither am I promising anyone Unlimited Browsing for 1200 Naira,as some People have been known to do on here...I opened this Thread because I have neither the Time nor the Patience to go about asking People if they're interested,so i put this up so interested People can just signify and we arrange it...simple...I'm not doing anyone a Favor,and neither am I getting one;we share the costs,we share the Data,really,its that simple and straightforward.

Please refrain from labeling me a Scammer,It really isn't fair. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by HumanPsycho(m): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
Please someone should tell him we pull 6Gb with 3k from airtel better than the glo platinum share. PS* this is not to discourage anyone.
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
Human Psycho: Please someone should tell him we pull 6Gb with 3k from airtel better than the glo platinum share. PS* this is not to discourage anyone.
i tried airtel,but Service is terrible in my Area.
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
we want 24/7 internet bro
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
still need 3 People.
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by willyfrench(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
This sounds reasonable no doubt being cheaper for each individual but you can't monitor the amount of data used by each person and that is a major major problem because I can as well join up and use up 10gb one night to the loss of others. So I don't think this would work among strangers.
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
willyfrench: This sounds reasonable no doubt being cheaper for each individual but you can't monitor the amount of data used by each person and that is a major major problem because I can as well join up and use up 10gb one night to the loss of others. So I don't think this would work among strangers.
Well,that is a Risk,but I am looking to have People who are above doing that;the Guy I presently subscribe from doesnt have that Problem. Anyway,the Data used by each Person is monitored and displayed,so it would be visible if one is on the Verge of going above his Quota and appropriate notification will be given.
Re: Much Cheaper Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
May God punish poverty. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG approves Tax Reduction For Telecom Firms / Step By Step On Installation Of MTN Mast / No Crack Or Brake Of Phone Screen Again!!! , Until You Got Tired Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.