Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? (4242 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
"you will have to catch the moon before you can date me...mtchew"

That was what an average looking gal told my friend.

Guys only.
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nna eee , na to go catch d moon for her Na !!!

Only that She will never receive it... After I woulda date her !!!
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
I'll tell her to f*ck off, after all there are so many fishes in d river!
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by UjSizzle(f): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
^^^And there folks is the cry of a pained man grin

4 Likes

Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by UltimateJoseph: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
As for me o, I wil try all my pissible best 2 get her even if I had 2 consullt people, I wil then treat her fuckup afterwaards. A girl u could said dt is stupid and must b made 2 realise dt cool

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by 25omega(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
TribalEAST: "you will have to catch the moon before you can date me...mtchew"

Guys only.
grin grin grin grin

i would tell her: "wow you really hurt my feelings by saying what you said because it took me a long time to build up the confidence to come talk to you. i know my approach may have been less than ideal but you know what never mind have a wonderful day". grin

7 Likes

Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
UltimateJoseph: As for me o, I wil try all my pissible best 2 get her even if I had 2 consullt people, I wil then treat her fuckup afterwaards. A girl u could said dt is stupid and must b made 2 realise dt cool

why waste you goddam energy on someone who told you (in a rather rude manner) that she had nothing for you?
bro, move along and find someone that is attracted to you, et voila!

there is a huge difference between being honest and being rude.

@OP
i would reply, "thank you" and move on, not wasting ONE MILLISECOND on that person.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Mybox(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hmmm...I will try and catch d moon n if i do, she wil catch d stars
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Rily??an average luking gurl u say?if na complete babe u go meek nko?she go say make u go heaven cum bck!!

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by demelza: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
25omega: grin grin grin grin

i would tell her: "wow you really hurt my feelings by saying what you said because it took me a long time to build up the confidence to come talk to you. i know my approach may have been less than ideal but you know what never mind have a wonderful day". grin

Im sure this would leave the girl looking and feeling like a fòol.
Perfect!
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by mazizitonene(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
*looks at her with sheer contempt and disgust lyk d trash she really is...hisses...then walks away*
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by mazizitonene(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
But me sha...Cud end up with me insulting her with d bitter truth of how she really looks not lyk she's fyn and she knows it.....and some rude remarks about her attitude....and send her 2 hell afterwards
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Agybabe(f): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
the message is simple mbok...means...back-off...before she says that, you might have been disturbing her too much...she's irritated...she might have tried to make you see why it won't work but you've been so stubborn...so she needed a tactic that would make you stop abruptly...an insultive one...she did it.

Don't be a learner...na your fault mbok.
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2013

Classic!!
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2013

hmmmm, no gal can eva refuse me cuz my toasting prowess is well renowned in d whole of d area of niger buh if and only IF it should happen, i will try dis style. #All join#
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Ruq: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
First I'll ask her if she knows where I can find the shrinking ray.
Do it, give her and let her die in space
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Chukkasy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
Simple, on 2 d next 1. and i'l make her regret she said it.
but if na my guy, im go make sure say im bleep d chick dump am.
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by clemz85(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Girls are wonderfuly incredible, I was asking why a lady is single at 40, now I see, she was waiting for who would catch her kpakpando, her name became ndo (sorry)

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Smartiegurl(f): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
OP you sure say no be you dey girl tell so? Btw, is called "no time", but the girl rude gan.
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
Average or below....everyone has d right 2 say wareva dey feel like...dats her swagg....move on 2 d Next!

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by jmoore(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
Port.

EOD
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by numericalguy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
Booty butt chic: Average or below....everyone has d right 2 say wareva dey feel like...dats her swagg....move on 2 d Next!

Wrong! No one has the right to say mean things to others.
By the time she gets to 42 years without husband, her eye will clear, only that it wouldd have been too late.
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by vcvibes(m): 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
My reply: the moon won't make u any prettier, dumbass

1 Like

Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Kolade9(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
I'll say "Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice grin.....God punish you angry"
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by sirlaw2(m): 12:19am On Oct 23, 2013
fabulousfortune: I'll tell her to f*ck off, after all there are so many fishes in d river!
Shebi Na fish u wan date? U no see d other fishes b4 u go meet am? fish ko, shark ni
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Feraz(m): 12:32am On Oct 23, 2013
uj_sizzle: ^^^And there folks is the cry of a pained man grin
grin grin
Who that kind reply no go pain? You gather words finish after plenty time come manage yarn am. Reply "you'll have to catch the moon first before you can date me"
Na to waka leave am @op
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 23, 2013
TribalEAST: "you will have to catch the moon before you can date me... mtchew"

Guys only.

How difficult can it be?
DIFFICULTY: Easy
Get a plain sheet of paper
Draw a moon
Ruffle it a little bit
Throw it up in the air
Catch it
Then hand it over to her!
#QED

Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by free2ryhme: 3:01am On Oct 23, 2013
TribalEAST: "you will have to catch the moon before you can date me...mtchew"

Guys only.

tell her you wont date an alien grin
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by johnwell(m): 3:34am On Oct 23, 2013
Agybabe: the message is simple mbok...means...back-off...before she says that, you might have been disturbing her too much...she's irritated...she might have tried to make you see why it won't work but you've been so stubborn...so she needed a tactic that would make you stop abruptly...an insultive one...she did it.

Don't be a learner...na your fault mbok.

mbok afo oto mmong mbok?
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by nbright: 6:16am On Oct 23, 2013

They just don't know the amount of courage some guys summoned before approaching them... @ topic.. Maybe the guy has been pestering the girl for a date and she didn't want him, or she has someone else, or she's eyeing someone or the guy isn't up to her "level" so she gave him a task she knew he couldn't even think of starting.... Not unless his name is GRU (Despicable Me) grin
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2013
^^^ they are in thesame league and dat was their first chat up.
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2013
Booty butt chic: Average or below....everyone has d right 2 say wareva dey feel like...dats her swagg....move on 2 d Next!
i like ur self esteem but i guess u must be average or below too

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Dumb For Seconds When She Told Me / Aggressive Men. / Can You Lie You've Never Done This To Your Mother? (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.