Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success (1050 Views)

IF Nairaland Introduce A Block Button, "Name 5 Nairalanders That U Will Block. / Nominee For Nairaland AWARDS / Nairalanders That Are Over Hyped/rated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by Austindark(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
don't know abt u but below is some of my picks of nairalanders who has really helped to pull traffic to nairaland

bin gbagbo
mynd 44
mukina
afam4eva
pdude
sexkillz even wen controversal nowadays
freecocoa
dyt
D explorer
I will add more later

remember is my pick
u re at liberty to add urs
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by Austindark(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
more,....
monsuru
blackberrydude aka basketball dude
phemmmy autos
pagan9ja
liljboy
okija juju
police woman

more.....
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by Austindark(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
pokemon
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by Austindark(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2013
studio cfr
airbender
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by Austindark(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
yuzedo
oam4j
idowugbo
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by Austindark(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2013
inspired autos
rhemite
mikkyangel
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by tpia1: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Austindark: don't know abt u but below is some of my picks of nairalanders who has really helped to pull traffic to nairaland

bin gbagbo
mynd 44
mukina
afam4eva
pdude
sexkillz even wen controversal nowadays
freecocoa
dyt
D explorer
I will add more later

remember is my pick
u re at liberty to add urs

I will.
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by tpia1: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lets not forget " oga gbogbo won" ie oga at the toppest, aunty desola who has been here since july 2005.

Thats a whopping and freaking 9 years ago, lord have mercy.

Seun himself , the site owner, only joined in march 2005, a mere three months before her.

I'm sure aunty desola has contributed immensely to the success of this forum under the guise of various monikers and tribes, just to keep the stats high and the membership figures aka number of views, flowing.

Round of huge applause for aunty desola plz, na she be number one!
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by tpia1: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
Awon founding member, she surely deserves the honour of miss, mrs, mr, master and mz nairaland in every section and every year in a row, she has worked tirelessly for this medal and her efforts must not go unnoticed!

The only thing now is to sing se.xual healing, na only that remain! Ejo, where are you enyin guys, dont be shy, dont be reluctant, consider it your contribution to nl.

When aunty desola is happy, nl and seun mukina will be happy!
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by Enkaynwa(f): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lol. This tpia lady is something else!
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by Austindark(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
hmmm
desola, do I know her
anyways she must ve done well den

mama kabiesi, igweeee
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by chucky234(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2013
And how did you arrive at this conclusion, what are the criterias?
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by Youngsage: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2013
rubbish... see what ASUU strike has caused?
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by Austindark(m): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
chucky234: And how did you arrive at this conclusion, what are the criterias?
read d FIRST post

,d criteria is stated dere
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by Austindark(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Youngsage: rubbish... see what ASUU strike has caused?

if u tink any of dem shud nt be der, say it politely and stop being young in both age and reasoning
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by donphilopus: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
My name hasn't been mentioned!!!

*FAINTS*
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by Austindark(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
donphilopus: My name hasn't been mentioned!!!

*FAINTS*

lol....
u can mention it urself now if u ve done well in nairaland
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by donphilopus: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
Austindark:

lol....
u can mention it urself now if u ve done well in nairaland
they don't wanna mention my name, bacause I'm always blasting anybody that deserves it
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by Austindark(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
donphilopus: they don't wanna mention my name, bacause I'm always blasting anybody that deserves it
ok
I will mention it now
donphilopus
hope u re ok nw
Re: Nairalanders That Seun Must Appreciate For Nairaland's Success by donphilopus: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Austindark:
ok
I will mention it now
donphilopus
hope u re ok nw
No oo, please don't do

(1) (Reply)

100 Years And 100 Interesting Facts About Nigeria / Would You Sleep In A Coffin One Night For 100000 Dollars? / Is This Why Diageo ‘desperately’ Wants To Own 70% Of Guinness Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.