Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? (15436 Views)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
Please for all those who have been cheated on, how was the aftermath like for you? How did the experience changed you? and how did you cope with it? And I will appreciate if you please take your time to please vote above. (poll)
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
P.S Can't find the poll button for now lol grin cheesy grin
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Thavik(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
I felt both suprised and enraged...didnt do anything to the guy cos i didnt knw him...twas not his fault....twas my exes....shes a bitch
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
Thavik: I felt both suprised and enraged...didnt do anything to the guy cos i didnt knw him...twas not his fault....twas my exes....shes a bitch

How did it changed your view on relationship? Did you just moved on with your life? Did you lose hope in love? Did you lose trust in people? Did you cheat also out of spite? Now you get what I mean right?
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
How did i feel after been cheated on?? Wait...... Is dat ur question?? Errrrm.. NEVER, I can't tell cuz I always do the cheating. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
screenagerjoe: How did i feel after been cheated on?? Wait...... Is dat ur question?? Errrrm.. NEVER, I can't tell cuz I always do the cheating. cheesy

How's that working out for you? Any serious gf or long term relationship? tongue lipsrsealed
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
rokiatu:

How's that working out for you? Any serious gf or long term relationship? tongue lipsrsealed
of course....4 my present gf, Av not struck yet.... Wait tyl i strike nd i will come back nd tell u hwfa.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by LordReed(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Funny enough I was calm but I got angry because she accused me of cheating. Time to move on!
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
screenagerjoe: of course....4 my present gf, Av not struck yet.... Wait tyl i strike nd i will come back nd tell u hwfa.

I'm sorry to break it to you that someday, your pass is gonna catch up with you.

Some people cheat and regret it but you seem proud like some kind of achievement. Seriously. undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by EejaNla01(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Makes me not to trust anyone,I can trust to an extent o buh not completely.

We ourself gan we dissapoint ourselves talkless of another human.

2 Likes

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Agybabe(f): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
hurt but he's human...just a man
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
rokiatu:

I'm sorry to break it to you that someday, your pass is gonna catch up with you.

Some people cheat and regret it but you seem proud like some kind of achievement. Seriously. undecided undecided undecided undecided
*confused* who is my past A guy or a gurl?
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
Agybabe: hurt but he's human...just a man

And so you just let it go because men are programmed to cheat? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Zukoslim(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
rokiatu: Please for all those who have been cheated on, how was the aftermath like for you? How did the experience changed you? and how did you cope with it? And I will appreciate if you please take your time to please vote above. (poll)

u kip quoting odas,xo lemne ask u bk d question..how did u feel?...wanna hear urx
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Zukoslim:
u kip quoting odas,xo lemne ask u bk d question..how did u feel?...wanna hear urx

I FELT BAD, BROKE OFF THE RELATIONSHIP, MY TRUST LEVEL IN PEOPLE DECREASE AND LITERALLY I WANTED TO RETALIATE IN A BAD WAY.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Zukoslim:
I feel d babe wants 2 be a talk show host. Oprah winfrey noni.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by passionate88: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
Na wetin I dey fear pass, I hear say Naija babes like man wey good for bed so I dey avoid relationship wit a non-virgin.

4 Likes

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
I don't know whether i've felt victim of such heart breaks 'cause i haven't found the girl that can hurt me yet by cheating on me, i date for the funk of it, if the girl cheated, that's her own cup of tea, i'll terminate the relationship at once and call it a day, i've lived some years without having a girlfriend, i know how to control my 'sexual' urges, dating is the least of my worries. The only woman that has broken my heart after she left me alone in this lonely world was my mother.
@op, you looks hot and take awayish! That guy that cheated on you needs serious counselling.

7 Likes

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Zukoslim(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
passionate88: Na wetin I dey fear pass, I hear say Naija babes like man wey good for bed so I dey avoid relationship wit a non-virgin.
lolz..ur case na season film,i dy wait 4 season 2...,.lolz 4 naija na only virgin u dy plan 2 date....u dey fear non virgin...are u a man?...begin dy stamp virgin ontop evry ynash u c v road..lolz
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Zukoslim(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
rokiatu:

I FELT BAD, BROKE OFF THE RELATIONSHIP, MY TRUST LEVEL IN PEOPLE DECREASE AND LITERALLY I WANTED TO RETALIATE IN A BAD WAY.
Take hrt...datz lyf 4 u...cn c u stil feel hurt one way or d oda
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Emeralddeee: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
passionate88: Na wetin I dey fear pass, I hear say Naija babes like man wey good for bed so I dey avoid relationship wit a non-virgin.
you dey fear becuz junior small or you no sabi
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by jmoore(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
Never been there.

Bye
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
passionate88: Na wetin I dey fear pass, I hear say Naija babes like man wey good for bed so I dey avoid relationship wit a non-virgin

Any girl that wants to cheat will cheat. Sex doesn't make up half of the barriers
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by ednut1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Felt foolish, cos I had chances to cheat I didn't, while u bitch who gave me no breathin space to cheat or look at anoda woman, was fukin 2 oda guys, since den have also been cheating on my new babe, cheatin is only cheatin wen ur caught

6 Likes

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by passionate88: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
Emeralddeee: you dey fear becuz junior small or you no sabi
I no sabi. Junior is a big boy. grin grin grin
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by passionate88: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
joeydozzy:

Any girl that wants to cheat will cheat. Sex doesn't make up half of the barriers
Na u sabi o. My own b say if she no b v, I no dey trust her. Except we jst be friends. No sex, kiss, smooch, snuggling, etc. Platonic friendship. I am very happy I have female friend(s) and happy that I am single.

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by veave(f): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
It makes one cold, withdrawn, unfeeling and so on and so forth. some dudes really dont know w@ they want. it all boils down to selfishness.

1 Like

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2013
I don't know that I've ever been cheated on.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 23, 2013
rokiatu:

How did it changed your view on relationship? Did you just moved on with your life? Did you lose hope in love? Did you lose trust in people? Did you cheat also out of spite? Now you get what I mean right?

in my nate dogg voice "i'll ask 21 questions..." grin

@topic never been cheated on.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 23, 2013
ednut1: Felt foolish, cos I had chances to cheat I didn't, while u bitch who gave me no breathin space to cheat or look at anoda woman, was fukin 2 oda guys, since den have also been cheating on my new babe, cheatin is only cheatin wen ur caught

hmmmm interesting.
Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 23, 2013
My entire perception of him changed. I didn't trust him any more. I didn't feel the same way about him anymore. Hostility. I blamed myself for several reasons as well. The relationship ended soon after though. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? by passionate88: 5:34am On Oct 23, 2013
veave: It makes one cold, withdrawn, unfeeling and so on and so forth. some dudes really dont know w@ they want. it all boils down to selfishness.
while some dudes really knw what they want

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It / Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / Man Marries Man In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.