Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:35 PM

Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? (3218 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. / If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by GorgeousReney(f): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
Today @ wrk, i nd some colleagues of mine wer debatin on dis issue--if it's wrng 4 a gal 2 tell a guy she lyks him....
I nd a few odaz said it's nt wrng, dependin on d gal's manner of approach...
Wyl abt 70% of ma colleagues said it's wrng nd it's nt normal 4a gal 2 ask a guy out nd dat d guy wil strt lukin dwn on d girl.......dey said if a gal does dat, she'll lose her self respect nd self worth.....

Pls wat's ur take on dis issue??
Guyz, wil u d8 a gal dat ''toasted'' u??
Galz, can u ''toast'' a guy??
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
So far, all d gals dt has toasted me, i made sure say i chop dem nd chop dem welll in everyway u tynk possible. Na free invitation b dat.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by Illuminatus(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
It isn't wrong. It's just unusual. Most girls like to wooed. Even though they won't date the guy, they like the feeling of being wanted, being attracted to. Anyway, if I was into girls, I'd really like to go out with a girl that asked me. It means she's quite courageous and somewhat independent. I'd like her for that.
But if I'm not into girls I'd go out with her all right (like I mentioned, I like her courage) but tell her I'm not interested.
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by Agybabe(f): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
it ain't wrong...it only takes maturity to see it that way
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by Didi5(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
Oh.....one of 'em girls asked me out last year.....she would cry all night,call me at night,sometimes 3am....sent lovely love messages.....but i wasn't into her.....she would call my friends and beg me.....tell me all this and that....during tutorials she would go upstairs.....flash the hell out of my line....i go upstairs,i dnt i see her cry ing and am like arrrgggg!
I wasn't into her.....Busolani stylishly asked me out....showed me the greenlight....no response.....asked me out on 2go and i deleted my 2go app....found me in church,did same...now she's about travelling to Cyprus and she asked again.....i wouldn't say its wrong,but i don't like it....they say different strokes for different folks....now they hate me like urgggg!
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by GorgeousReney(f): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
screenagerjoe: So far, all d gals dt has toasted me, i made sure say i chop dem nd chop dem welll in everyway u tynk possible. Na free invitation b dat.
hmmmm.....peepz lyk u ehn?
Afta dem go dey say na so so collect Naija galz dey collect
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by GorgeousReney(f): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Illuminatus: It isn't wrong. It's just unusual. Most girls like to wooed. Even though they won't date the guy, they like the feeling of being wanted, being attracted to. Anyway, if I was into girls, I'd really like to go out with a girl that asked me. It means she's quite courageous and somewhat independent. I'd like her for that.
But if I'm not into girls I'd go out with her all right (like I mentioned, I like her courage) but tell her I'm not interested.
exactly wat am sayin.....courage n maturity....
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by GorgeousReney(f): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
Didi 5: Oh.....one of 'em girls asked me out last year.....she would cry all night,call me at night,sometimes 3am....sent lovely love messages.....but i wasn't into her.....she would call my friends and beg me.....tell me all this and that....during tutorials she would go upstairs.....flash the hell out of my line....i go upstairs,i dnt i see her cry ing and am like arrrgggg!
I wasn't into her.....Busolani stylishly asked me out....showed me the greenlight....no response.....asked me out on 2go and i deleted my 2go app....found me in church,did same...now she's about travelling to Cyprus and she asked again.....i wouldn't say its wrong,but i don't like it....they say different strokes for different folks....now they hate me like urgggg!

nah......pls runaway 4rm such galz.....
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
GorgeousReney:
hmmmm.....peepz lyk u ehn?
Afta dem go dey say na so so collect Naija galz dey collect
of cuz.... Na una dey teach us. U knw hw many gals wey i dn sufa chyk.... So 1ce in a while its good 2 step in dem gals shoes
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by Charles545: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
I don't mind dating such girl.and by the way it won't make her loose her respect as long as she'll be committed.it's a matter of understanding and maturity.for me I'd love that courage.#See telemundo#as my reference
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by Monicasque(f): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
i dont like the idea of a girl asking a brother out. its just not cool. its meant to be the other way around. it’s just like running after a guy after he has made it clear that he don’t want u. desperation at its best. Nothing courageous about that coz woman r not meant to be hunters
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by clemz85(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Evry1 is entitled to His or her opinion, nobody is an embordiment of wisdom, its all about perspective, hold firm to what you believe and leave other to theirs

My 1cent

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by Leyqute(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
I see nothing wrong in it. If a girl asks me out n I like her, I'd go out with her. Just to see where it'll lead.
What you've been searching for all over Sokoto might actually be in your 'sokoto'.
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
Dis question??nt again!!
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by GorgeousReney(f): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
screenagerjoe: of cuz.... Na una dey teach us. U knw hw many gals wey i dn sufa chyk.... So 1ce in a while its good 2 step in dem gals shoes

s.m,h...
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by GorgeousReney(f): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Harbosede02: Dis question??nt again!!
smiley
wat's ur take on d issue:/
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by remsonik(f): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
I don't support it,few guys are actually mature enough to reciprocrate feelings for a gal. A lot of guys will prefer to use and dump u,I have been a victim. We could have just been friends,of course he severed all ties with me since then!!
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by veave(f): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Okay lets see - met this dude i tot was mature. asked him if he was seein someo9e, he said no. i said 'if its okay by you, i'll like us to be an item. think about it first and let me know'. he called @ night that he aint cool, bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by veave(f): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
i said Ok. tekia then... didnt call him again after that. about 5weeks later, he calls and wants to see me, if my offer is still up, he's interested bla bla bla.
i said, sorry dearie, i have my eyes on someone else...

i dont kno y, i ogle guys alot. maybe its cus i dont have friends to gossip with.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by olushowunm(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2013
@Everyone.

First, i will have to say it's not proper for woman to ask a man out, but on rare occassions that it happens- its a great opportunity for you.
First, i held those women in high self-esteem, you know why?

Because no other woman i chased myself will ever love me as much the woman that fell in love with me and asked me out.

Secondly, a woman that ask you out will do anything to please you. My wife happened to ask me out when we were just coming out of secondary school then. She was shy then, but she still did and when we were going out, there was nothing she witheld from me. Is it her love, body, soul and material things. I can even say her love and her material help made me who i am today.

Before & After marriage, if i offend her - she will still come around and apologized & one thing i noticed about my other women then was they nagged at everything, i now deduced its because they don't really love me, so contempt is allowed.
But my wife don't nag, my yes is yes & my no is no!
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by sconp: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Its not wrong. Its just that some guys take advantage of such girls. For me, i would appreciate any girl who asked me out. She's got some courage mehn
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by UyiIredia(m): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2013
Illuminatus: It isn't wrong. It's just unusual. Most girls like to wooed. Even though they won't date the guy, they like the feeling of being wanted, being attracted to. Anyway, if I was into girls, I'd really like to go out with a girl that asked me. It means she's quite courageous and somewhat independent. I'd like her for that.
But if I'm not into girls I'd go out with her all right (like I mentioned, I like her courage) but tell her I'm not interested

GBAM especially at the bolded.
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by Exponental(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2013
If d girl wants a fling, she can make d move (no crime in trying to catch fun).
If she wants something serious, I advise she finds a way to make him do d asking, else, d guy will only use n dump her (in most cases shaa).
It's a man's right to ask, it's a woman's right to accept or reject (and/or do shakara). This has a link with religion and tradition.
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by GorgeousReney(f): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
scon-p:
Its not wrong. Its just that some guys take advantage of such girls. For me, i would appreciate any girl who asked me out. She's got some courage mehn
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by GorgeousReney(f): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
scon-p:

GBAM!!
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
GorgeousReney: Today @ wrk, i nd some colleagues of mine wer debatin on dis issue--if it's wrng 4 a gal 2 tell a guy she lyks him....
I nd a few odaz said it's nt wrng, dependin on d gal's manner of approach...
Wyl abt 70% of ma colleagues said it's wrng nd it's nt normal 4a gal 2 ask a guy out nd dat d guy wil strt lukin dwn on d girl.......dey said if a gal does dat, she'll lose her self respect nd self worth.....

Pls wat's ur take on dis issue??
Guyz, wil u d8 a gal dat ''toasted'' u??
Galz, can u ''toast'' a guy??
Oh my eyes!! I hate textspeak!! angry
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by GorgeousReney(f): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
fntekim:
Oh my eyes!! I hate textspeak!! angry
cn u pls write english?smiley
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
tongue
GorgeousReney:
cn u pls write english?smiley
tongue
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 25, 2013
As for me, I suspect such kind of girls. That's my feeling sha...anybody else could feel d opposite way.
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2013
well i c no biggy in it... I ve neva wooed a gal b4, all d gals i dated wooed me..(aint proud o).. I even find it attractive.. it tkes a lot of courage 4 a gal 2 ask a guy out. .. its def a turn on smiley
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by goldfish80(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2013
olushowunm: @Everyone.

First, i will have to say it's not proper for woman to ask a man out, but on rare occassions that it happens- its a great opportunity for you.
First, i held those women in high self-esteem, you know why?

Because no other woman i chased myself will ever love me as much the woman that fell in love with me and asked me out.

Secondly, a woman that ask you out will do anything to please you. My wife happened to ask me out when we were just coming out of secondary school then. She was shy then, but she still did and when we were going out, there was nothing she witheld from me. Is it her love, body, soul and material things. I can even say her love and her material help made me who i am today.

Before & After marriage, if i offend her - she will still come around and apologized & one thing i noticed about my other women then was they nagged at everything, i now deduced its because they don't really love me, so contempt is allowed.
But my wife don't nag, my yes is yes & my no is no!
You sound like one of those who have seen it all. #respect
Re: Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? by kambo(m): 2:31am On Oct 26, 2013
Girls ask guys out a lot.
Nothing d big deal. Just tht most guyz ,esp those who its rarely happened to, dnt hav d maturity 2 handl it ( its like d high of being asked out by d babe makes them automically wanna play hard 2 get).
Get famous and women will just wanna drop their p.ants 4 u for
nothg.. You'll b wonderg y they 'v suddenly bcom so easy.

Personally,
i respect a girl who can look u in d eye and ask u out or cue things.
The respect is automatic.
But som girls show timidity and its dat timidity tht attracts contempt frm d guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lack Of Trust And How To Earn Trust From Ur Partner / Drop A Picture Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Bae Birthday December 26 But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.