Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? (7330 Views)

Ladies Abeg Which Kind Trouser Be This? / HKN Arstiste, Danagog Grabs Lady's Butt On Stage In Owerri (photo) / Terry G’s Leather Pant Tears On Stage (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by feARless1(f): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
So Kanye West's leather pants splits wide open at the crotch area while performing his opening show for his Yeezus tour in Seattle.
The split exposes his black underpants as Kanye continued with the show as if nothing happened.
Continue to see more photo, very soon this would be the latest trend for guys, girls if you like try it grin wink

Source: http://diamondodey..com/2013/10/kanye-west-trouser-tore-while-he-was.html?m=1

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by demelza: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nah! Thats Yeezus, he cant have a fashion fail.
I believe its a new style.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by feARless1(f): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
But why is his face covered.... Another fashion tip

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by StellaBella(f): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
It is called Open n Close!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by RedCard1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Stella_Bella: It is called Open n Close!
and plenty men has fallen even before that day
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by chycoroxie(f): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by benkings(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
why is he coverinq his face .......what is dis kanye of a quy turninq into undecided
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Airforce1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: Nah! Thats Yeezus, he cant have a fashion fail.

U dis girl, you're always the first to comment n every thread, you must be jobbless o.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Danhumprey: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: Nah! Thats Yeezus, he cant have a fashion fail.
undecided
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Danhumprey: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
Airforce1:

U dis girl, you're always the first to comment n every thread, you must be jobbless o.
How dare you call my wife jobless? Be warned! angry
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Danhumprey: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Stella_Bella: It is called Open n Close!
You haff spoil finish. grin
Red_Card: and plenty men has fallen even before that day
cheesy
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by demelza: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
Airforce1:

Find a job for me in your upcoming music album.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Airforce1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: How dare you call my wife jobless? Be warned! angry

Aren't u suppose to be gayyy?

Abi you can do both undecided

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by demelza: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: How dare you call my wife jobless? Be warned! angry
Since when?
Na like this dem dey marry?
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Airforce1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: Find a job for me in your upcoming music album.

Come to my house for audition lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Airforce1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: Since when?

Helep me ask am o cheesy
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by demelza: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Airforce1:

Come to my house for audition lipsrsealed
That your face me I face you?
I get class na.
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by AbuMikey(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2013

Its Offical!!

Yezzy has gone Mad! cheesy

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Airforce1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: That your face me I face you?
I get class na.

Who told u I live in a face me and face you house undecided have u been gossipin about me behind my back sad
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Danhumprey: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
tongue
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Dygeasy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
Close Marking... cheesy

*dies*
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Danhumprey: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
Airforce1:

Aren't u suppose to be gayyy?

Abi you can do both undecided
Sorry. You got the wrong person. lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Danhumprey: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Airforce1:

Who told u I live in a face me and face you house undecided have u been gossipin about me behind my back sad
cheesy
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by demelza: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
Airforce1:

Thats general knowledge na. Your numerous pictures show that.
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by demelza: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: tongue
I once told you to enter the 21st century, it seems you havent heeded.
Nobody dey steal wife again, do the proper thing.
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Danhumprey: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Its Offical!!

Yezzy has gone Mad! cheesy

Probably the excitement of proposing to Kim Kadashian,make him lose control of himself. cheesy
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by AbuMikey(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Probably the excitement of proposing to Kim Kadashian,make him lose control of himself. cheesy

**falls from 3rd Mainland Bridge** gringrin

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Airforce1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: Thats general knowledge na. Your numerous pictures show that.

I dont think I live in a face me I face u house.. Some peeps that I have invited to my house here can testify to that... You're so annoying u dis brat!
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by AbuMikey(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Airforce1:

I dont think I live in a face me I face u house.. Some peeps that I have invited to my house here can testify to that... You're so annoying u brat!

Guy Man, Chelsea is winning,leave this babe alone and concentrate on the match you watching!!!!

Abi NEPA don cut una wire undecided

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Danhumprey: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: I once told you to enter the 21st century, it seems you havent heeded.
Nobody dey steal wife again, do the proper thing.
Go back and check the thread again. I'm in the 21st century. But say the truth and shame the devil,are you not my wife? tongue
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Airforce1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Guy Man, Chelsea is winning,leave this babe alone and concentrate on the match you watching!!!!

Abi NEPA don cut una wire undecided

Chelsea dey pay my bills?
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by philclem(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
grin grin grin
Airforce1:

Chelsea dey pay my bills?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Husband Snatcher, Nollywood Actress, Ireti Osayemi Pregnant / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Gives Steve Crown New SUV Lexus / Is This Dress Worn By Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez Appropriate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.