Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine (12784 Views)

Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine / AY And Omawumi On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Lawrence14: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2013

n line with delivering top notch entertainment and urban lifestyle content, Bubbles Magazine announces the release of their October edition, covered by none other than the wonderful wonder woman, Omawumi.

In this issue she wears a beautiful gold grecian piece by ALABI couture on the cover, and on the inside feature, she is seen wearing a black snake skin leather dress by Kubechi Conceptz and embellished peplum piece by Ahdookeh. The gorgeous diva is in a class of her own, her talent the only thing superior to her famed looks. Her second album came out earlier in the year and only took her career right beyond what was assumed to be the pinnacle.

Omawnmi took time out of her busy schedule to share with us her thoughts, hopes and aspirations for the future.

She was styled by Maryanne Alabi and photographed by Moussa Moussa.

Also in this edition we celebrate the man many refer to as a pioneer and trendsetter, DJ Jimmy Jatt. With his successful career and uncommon longevity, he shows us that nothing is impossible with a little ambition, dedication and a lot of hard work.

Along with spotlight features on Seyi Shay, Naeto C, Drake, Maleek Berry, OC Ukeje among others, this edition promises to be a worthwhile coverage of urban entertainment and lifestyle.

Bubbles is available on newsstand and, vendors nationwide as well as Patabah Bookshops Surulere, Glendora Ikeja Mall and Ozone Cinemas.
http://www.360nobs.com/2013/10/wonderwoman-omawumis-fierce-look-on-the-cover-of-bubbles-magazineoctnov-edition/

1 Like

Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
omawumi knows aw to be sexy'aw to wear a dress.......nice packagin of d boobs #NOHOMO cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Tolexander: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
There is almost no difference between her belly and breasts.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by kingsley939: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Chukwuemeka007(m): 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ok. Noted
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by JMOI: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
It's not a must that someone will be a lean as a beanpole with artificial boobs and an enlarged butt for her to be termed "sexy."

1 Like

Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Jglad(f): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
nice pix bt she hasnt been every wonderful lately.... we need new songs
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Aromas: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin grin Oyaaaa na mi b dis unto weytin now, na only dem?

11 Likes

Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Richiez(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
nice...but below expectation....belly not very flat
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by kskpoundz(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
abegi,mak she go remove dat ha tommy jare.tho she no bad 4 behind u knw?
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by crackhaus: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
I'm still undecided if Omawunmi only looks pretty on certain days OR if she's really not pretty at all.
Una know say some girls dey like that nau abi!
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Justicemy: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
all dis old women no go fine way marry !!!
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Richiez(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
nice! but below expectation. belly not very flat
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by sexymoma(f): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Aromas: grin grin Oyaaaa na mi b dis unto weytin now, na only dem?
You and charcoal i still wan figure out which of una dark pass... you see people dey upload pics you no ask how dem dey do you carry ya pix put for there.

4 Likes

Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
No be only magazine she go cover She go soon cover her big belle 1day
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tolexander: There is almost no difference between her belly and breasts.

Haha
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
She needs to work on her tummy if she's gonna be showing it off like this. Its too big!
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Indifferent(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Is she pregnant
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by RedCard1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Why her belle come be like afor beer? Naija women and fat sha.
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by maninmood(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Brimmie(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2013

Lmao!! grin grin See Nose! Bwahahhahahaha!! Dat mouth go dey ooze aswear!!
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
maninmood:

Go brush up a little, dude. Hope mouth odour no follow this grin

Hahahaha
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Big4wig(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Before i say anything about her,let me first say my pledge.

I pledge 2 Nigeria nd
ASUU, to be faithful in
eating my mum's food,
to 4get my books nd
watch season film, to
defend my laziness
with strike nd increase
in weight n size...so help
me Nepa

#BIGWIG came here

1 Like

Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by vislabraye(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
She is just ok. Needs to suck in her stomach.
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
Red_Card: Why her belle come be like afor beer? Naija women and fat sha.

Don't generalise! Rather say 'some'.
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by devour129: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Aromas ,mehn you are so handsome ! are you from oyo state ?
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Brimmie(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
devour129: @Aromas ,mehn you are so handsome ! are you from oyo state ?

Hello??
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by kambili999(f): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
sexymoma: You and charcoal i still wan figure out which of una dark pass... you see people dey upload pics you no ask how dem dey do you carry ya pix put for there.
dis got me rotfl... Hahahahah
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
shey i bin warn u make u no upload ur pic.e don happen
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Aromas: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Brimmie:

Lmao!! grin grin See Nose! Bwahahhahahaha!! Dat mouth go dey ooze aswear!!

Bros no lemme arrest you u lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Amazing Fashion Tips For Ladies This Christmas / Natural Cure For Hair Loss, Poor Hair Growth And Hair Breakage / Very Affordable Elegant Men's Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.