Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,701 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? (4622 Views)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
TYPE:For me i'm attracted to any lady that got a Big round arse,Round orange boobs with a normal body, not fat not skinny. . . She must be 5'8 or 5'9 inches tall, she must be sharp and not dull or too quiet wink

RACE:She must be Black or Light skinned from any black nation or continent. . . I also get attracted to Latinos with thick dark hair or brown hair, she must be from Brazil,Italy or Mexico. . . I prefer the Brazillians cause they do it best with passion and Hard! wink Scroll down and see the picture of the kind of a lady i get attracted to. . . cheesy

Males and females should comment. Iiiiiiiiiiiiii cool

#TeamGOM wink

1 Like

Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Iaz93: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
I'm attracted to mukina ...dazz all angry

3 Likes

Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
What! Have you seen her pic before?? cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Iaz93: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
god_of_music: What! Have you seen her pic before?? cheesy

#TeamGOM
Not her pic sha... but I've seen her in my dreams before. . .soooo good looking. .lovely physique. You know when you're obsessed with someone, they appear in your dreams. Na wetin happen bdat!!

1 Like

Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Tiyazman(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
Iaz93: Not her pic sha... but I've seen her in my dreams before. . .soooo good looking. .lovely physique. You know when you're obsessed with someone, they appear in your dreams. Na wetin happen bdat!!
YOU ARE GONE!grin grin grin

Geeez!!! Mukina has driven many people crazy grin grin grin grin grin

@Topic i Love black and white women with big arse like Nadia_SA cool I like shy girls too .
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Iaz93: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lol . .

@GOM, why shy girls?

1 Like

Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Tiyazman(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
Iaz93: Lol . .

@GOM, why shy girls?
Cause they good in bed and scream as if you raping them cheesy

Why are you referring to my Oga@TheTop grin

1 Like

Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Iaz93: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Tiyazman: Cause they good in bed and scream as if you raping them cheesy

Why are you referring to my Oga@TheTop grin
see weyrey!
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Tiyazman(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Iaz93: see weyrey!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Weyrey ke? grin
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by lilmax(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
All girls on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by ponti93(m): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
grin. Black american girls,indians,asians and yoruba and hausa gals.clean ones.
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 23, 2013
I am a pastor diafore....

Omo, she mus fine. 5'6 to 5'9. Mesomorph. Flat tums. Appreciable blackberries. Don't care about complexion.

Race: I am eclectic. I don trip for Akata, trip for Caucasian, trip for Mongolian, trip for Japs, trip for Arabs, trip for Kenyans, trip for SA, trip for Calabar, trip for Fulani, trip for Latina, trip for Igbo. So I no send again. But I'd prefer an Igbo chick sha, for ease of communication.

1 Like

Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 23, 2013
I am attracted to tall girls of all races. I have dated and fucked_ girls of all races. Naija girls (dark and lightskinned), Angolan, Kenyan, Russian, Mixed black and Spanish, Caribbean, Syrian and Indian. I just added the Indian to my list this past weekend. All I need to complete my list is a hot Latina. But at the moment I have my eyes set on this sexy mixed black indian chick. She will soon be on my list. I will keep you guys posted.

As you can see my dick_ is well travelled. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 23, 2013
I am attracted to tall girls of all races. I have dated and fucked_ girls of all races. Naija girls (dark and lightskinned), Angolan, Kenyan, Russian, Australian, Mixed black and Spanish, Caribbean, Syrian and Indian. I just added the Indian to my list this past weekend. All I need to complete my list is a hot Latina. But at the moment I have my eyes set on this sexy mixed black indian chick. She will soon be on my list. I will keep you guys posted.

Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2013
usmsam: I am attracted to tall girls of all races. I have dated and fucked_ girls of all races. Naija girls (dark and lightskinned), Angolan, Kenyan, Russian, Australian, Mixed black and Spanish, Caribbean, Syrian and Indian. I just added the Indian to my list this past weekend. All I need to complete my list is a hot Latina. But at the moment I have my eyes set on this sexy mixed black indian chick. She will soon be on my list. I will keep you guys posted.

You need not to say more my guy grin grin

You are on point!

I swear when i start making it, i will Bleep girls with all kinda races cool

#TeamGOM
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Say Girlz With Snow White Skin..
Lipz As Red As Roses..
Hair Golden...
Eyes Blue As Cobalt..
Slim..Petite & Deadly As A Mordsith..
Pretty As Aphrodite..

Take A Look At My Crush..
If She comes to Nigeria to recruit Slaves...
I'll be on the frontseat..
She's So divine..
Cara I Love U..

Tabrett Bethell..
My Sweetus..
kiss
embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Black and caribbean indian guys smiley
Esp. Dark ones.
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by spade: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Black, with fit body, semi-okpolor eyes and decent curves.

5'4" to 6'2"
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Muller7(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
All of them! So far she has the right thing, in the right places.
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Glamrock(f): 3:50am On Oct 28, 2013
African men tongue Black or Brown in color!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 28, 2013
Glamrock: African men tongue Black or Brown in color!!!!
LOL, Janae!!!

#TeamGOM cheesy
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
I love girls from all races/tribes as long you've got humble character/ inner beauty, I'm good to go. Race/tribe doesn't define a lady for me. Also, I prefer slim ladies(not bony ones) too. Moderate bóobs and àss, not excessive cool

My personal opinion sha
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by sakaguchi(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
Love all beautiful people of all races, except and Aborigine, I have never seen a beautiful Aborigine before.
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
usmsam: I am attracted to tall girls of all races. I have dated and fucked_ girls of all races. Naija girls (dark and lightskinned), Angolan, Kenyan, Russian, Mixed black and Spanish, Caribbean, Syrian and Indian. I just added the Indian to my list this past weekend. All I need to complete my list is a hot Latina. But at the moment I have my eyes set on this sexy mixed black indian chick. She will soon be on my list. I will keep you guys posted.

Which STD have you contracted so far??

3 Likes

Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by hardniola(m): 12:41am On Oct 29, 2013
all em for me
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by oyinbogirl(f): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2013
sakaguchi: Love all beautiful people of all races, except and Aborigine, I have never seen a beautiful Aborigine before.

U no find jessica mauboy attractive shocked shocked shocked

Anyways I prefer dark featured, with nice hands eyes & chest, kind manner & reasonable. And treats me well. Indian, korean, italian are nice looking to me. Have dated blonde blue eyed before though so depends on the guy himself & how i gel with him
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by ednut1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Asian (chinese korean japanese o), wit der small stature I wanna see der face as my rod is rippin apart der small kitty hehehehe
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by oyinbogirl(f): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
ednut1: Asian (chinese korean japanese o), wit der small stature I wanna see der face as my rod is rippin apart der small kitty hehehehe

clearly u didnt know they are not all small, some are quite fat & nt even small at all. Your actually disgusting even saying that undecided
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by ednut1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
oyinbogirl:

clearly u didnt know they are not all small, some are quite fat & nt even small at all. Your actually disgusting even saying that undecided
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by sakaguchi(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
oyinbogirl:

U no find jessica mauboy attractive shocked shocked shocked

Anyways I prefer dark featured, with nice hands eyes & chest, kind manner & reasonable. And treats me well. Indian, korean, italian are nice looking to me. Have dated blonde blue eyed before though so depends on the guy himself & how i gel with him
Jessica Mauboy is not an aborigine, she's half indonesia, half aborigine, her good looks is definitely from her indonesian roots, my point still stands until I get a full aboriginian who is beautiful....lol.
I hate to say this about any race but I don't think they have beautiful aborigines.
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
sakaguchi:
Jessica Mauboy is not an aborigine, she's half indonesia, half aborigine, her good looks is definitely from her indonesian roots, my point still stands until I get a full aboriginian who is beautiful....lol.
I hate to say this about any race but I don't think they have beautiful aborigines.
There are beautiful and sexy aborigines! Just go search 'Female aboriginals' and you gon' see wonders!!! kiss

This thread is a Front page material but denied it's right. . . *smh*

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by dmcdad: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
carujmonella: I love girls from all races/tribes as long you've got humble character/ inner beauty, I'm good to go. Race/tribe doesn't define a lady for me. Also, I prefer slim ladies(not bony ones) too. Moderate bóobs and àss, not excessive cool

My personal opinion sha
You just defined my kinda girl, with the addition of beauty. She must be beautiful, not necessarily extremely beautiful buh just pretty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy / Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You / Give Her A Name (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.