Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) (6065 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) / Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? / 31-Year-Old Toyin Lawani Steps Out With 22-Year-Old Fiance In A Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by naijaspice: 12:29am On Oct 23, 2013
for more gists like this visit http://naijaspice.com
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Rdn5m4JeCds/UmaI2fHYVUI/AAAAAAABvn8/f5sp0MaZt5E/s320/Dillish1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-8qW3ui-X5k4/UmaI6QJpfTI/AAAAAAABvoE/mgWqrQnsTtM/s1600/Dillish2.jpg[/img]
The photos above has caused a lot of speculations from fans, many of them hitting on the overly exposed boobs, but what do you think personally i fink its not appropriate but you have to give those boobs some credit..
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by fr3do(m): 3:20am On Oct 23, 2013
So what's the argument?
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by Akosbaba(m): 6:14am On Oct 23, 2013
where the bosoms wey she expose?
Op,u sure say na dis pic?
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2013
Fallen Heros.
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by jeffizy(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2013
Retired bossoms

1 Like

Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by switdil(f): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by skillet(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2013
haba! i thought you guys knew why she was invited in the first place. THE COMRADE wants a piece of that exotic yansh! afterall, we all know about uduaghan and ...
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by Tolexander: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2013
Dem wan use bobby carry the whole edo state allocation!
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by chimerase2: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2013
Fallen heoroes is hard to see a standard trust
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by demelza: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2013
jeffizy: Retired bossoms
jerseyboy: Fallen Heros.
grin Shior!
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2013
pffffft!
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by realsuigeneris: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2013
The other day, the APC Lagos Deputy Gov, confronted and condemmed nyanya's dancer for indecent dressing. Few days later an APC governor hosted an unclad, indecent dressed lady in the Govt's house. APC!! who is fooling who......................?
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by stevecantrell: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Someone needs to shave her moustache
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by cretin: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
face : 9/10
bosoms: 6/10
total packaGE : 8/10

nothing spectacular about the b,o.obs.......they were all on display on bba.......ABI UNA NO WATCH THE SHOWER HOUR?
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by EejaNla01(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
And u expect ADAMS to still be his normal self after seeing this?
The daughters of eve won't kill us.
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
Clothes of any kind don't do justice to this babe walahi. She looks amazing only in her birthday suit!

Those of una wey dey call her bosoms fallen heroes, don't be deceived. Her boobs are among the most beautiful and perfect I've seen, abi una no watch her shower hour videos?
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by Brimmie(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Eve went to see Adam.. undecided

See Apple!! :-o shocked

1 Like

Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by MRSANITY(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Adams Oshiomhole have always been known to be morally bankrupt, edo and abuja girls are no longer enough for that short man, na wa undecided
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dis bosom wey i don suck! grin
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by buzymoney: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdmXmRJu6s[/flash]
FUNNIEST VIDEO EVER
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR MORE
FUNNY XEX VIDEOS
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by deebrain(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
naijaspice: for more gists like this visit http://naijaspice.com
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Rdn5m4JeCds/UmaI2fHYVUI/AAAAAAABvn8/f5sp0MaZt5E/s320/Dillish1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-8qW3ui-X5k4/UmaI6QJpfTI/AAAAAAABvoE/mgWqrQnsTtM/s1600/Dillish2.jpg[/img]
The photos above has caused a lot of speculations from fans, many of them hitting on the overly exposed boobs, but what do you think personally i fink its not appropriate but you have to give those boobs some credit..

you are funny.
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by vaGARY: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dillish, pullover at my gate naa!

I wuz ere
Re: BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy) by specialguest(f): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Is Edo her state of origin? What business does the governor have with hosting people who cannot add value whatsoever to the state. I used to have alot of respect for this governor but this singular act of spending tax payers money publicly on his new toaster is outrageous! There has to be something wrong with his advisers.

By the way is that white singlet the best she can wear to see a governor? Abi she don see am finish so tey she no need to dress again before entering government house.

(1) (Reply)

How Funke Fowler & Ex Hubby, Abi Kuku Gave Each Other A Cold Treatment At Event / Bbnaija Season 5, Meet The Billionaire's Son Among The Housemate / 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.