Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

True Story: What Would You Have Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story: What Would You Have Done? (5010 Views)

[true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On / One Wrong Turn......true Story / She Tells Me She Loves Me But Her Attitude Tells A Different Story.what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story: What Would You Have Done? by T3Amo(f): 5:37am On Oct 23, 2013
Guys i promise you that this is 100% true! My friend had been seeing this guy for about 3 months and things were going very well. Last week it was his birthday so she took him to the cinema, restaurant and afterwards they went back to his house to chill.

While's she was there, her stomach started to seriously hurt (diarrhea) so she went to the toilet and did her business. She phoned me to tell me what was happening and i started laughing so she hung up. After about 10mins, she phoned me again and said that there was a serious problem and that there was no toilet roll and the toilet wouldnt flush. By this time, i was rolling around on the floor laughing and then she started crying, so i told her to just tell him and she said that the bathroom smelt so bad that she couldnt and that she would think of something.

About 2 hours later she phoned me from a different number and told me what happened. She said that she turned her phone off, used the towel in the bathroom then put it in the bath, put the toilet seat down and then climbed out of the window and ran to the bus stop. From there, she went home, had a shower then went to the shops to get herself a new sim card so that he couldnt contact her. So far, she hasnt bumped into him and he never went to her house so he doesnt know where she lives although he knows the area.

What would you have done if you were in her situation?
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by eightsin(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2013
Lol. This is so funny. So she has wasted 3 whole months of her time n effort jst because of poo. Wat gav her d impression he wld hate her cos of her smellin poo (disgustd tho) lol.
Bt i tot poo is supos to smell badly naw.
Well,some smell dey surpass odas.
In a nut shell, wat she did was terrible cos d guy go dey wonder watin hapn.

4 Likes

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by longjohnsilver: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2013
Ur friend funny sha...she changed her numba cos of poo....climbed out the window wich may or may not be risky because of poo...left the guy wondering and scared(I would be scared if I was d guy o) because of poo....damn seriously d gal is funny...shebi na everyone dey shiite...no biggie nao...if na me I go call d dude and tell him to get me tissue paper and water to clean up abeg...shebi himsef dey shiite

5 Likes

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by totalbaby(f): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2013
ROTFLMAO, this made my day. I cant believe someone can be so silly

6 Likes

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Fernandinho: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2013
LMAO..That was way too silly..What happened to telling the guy there was no tissue? Not like he won't help and rush out to buy 1....Smh
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by freecocoa(f): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2013
This can't possibly be true but if it is,then your friend needs to see a psychiatrist urgently.

Like wtf? This isn't even remotely funny.

2 Likes

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Ruq: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2013
No toilet roll, no water, you've diarrhea !

7 Likes

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Ruq: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2013
what if the building was three stories high ? i think you just ruined a bruva's ash ash night. he was prolly warming the rod.

I know ow embarrassing it is to have a reeking fart/shit but still.
I think the guy must have had the laff of his life after seeing the towel in the hole, he'll definitely curse her later grin grin

1 Like

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by jmoore(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2013
@op, it is you and not your friend.
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Agybabe(f): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
the girl is a learner...what's the use of a relationship when you guys can't tolerate each other during odd times, messy times?
My cousin and her man f.arts as if na competition...they just laugh and it's cool mbok.

1 Like

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by mspee(f): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
grin grin. I love this story!
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by cretin: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
CLOWN.S...........NA THIS KIN THING DEY MAKE PEEPS TALK THAT CHICS/BABES HAVE FISH BRAIN!!!!.

INSTEAD OF MAKING THE GUY FEEL ASHAMED THAT HIS TOILET DOESNT FLUSH AND HE DOESNT HV COMMON TOILET ROLL...U INSTEAD CHOOSE TO do something as silly as what u described above??!!.....fxxking m,or.on grin

1 Like

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Emilord(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Abeg,tell me anoda story
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chai Laff wan tear my belle o...

No T-roll in his toilet, the boy kicks it old school - Tamba style grin grin

Surely your friend should have realized that the dude is a razzo.
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Arosa(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
grin grin grin
This is a funny story.
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Ladybianca(f): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
lwtmbfh.....op u seriously made day, tears of laughter still rolling down my cheeks....if i were in her shoes, will simply tell my guy dia is no tissue n his toilet has refused to flush.....oya ha egbu 'm

3 Likes

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by chymystique(f): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Kinda stuff some small immature gals do undecided

2 Likes

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
very immature girl,

so when she is doing it d0gg13 style with the guy she will cover her anvs with a smilie so the guy wont see her a55hole?

this kind of girls disgust me, shiiiit is meant to smell....nobody sh1ts soap
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
chymystique: Kinda stuff some small immature gals do undecided
Immaturity is written all over this story. D Op nd her friend are so childish!
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Ruq: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
rigormortis: very immature girl,

so when she is doing it d0gg13 style with the guy she will cover her anvs with a smilie so the guy wont see her a55hole?

this kind of girls disgust me, shiiiit is meant to smell....nobody sh1ts soap

Whu told you doggy always goes to the anus ? your rod would really reek. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ruq:

Whu told you doggy always goes to the anus ? your rod would really reek. lipsrsealed embarassed

brother I have never ANALysed a girl and I don't intend to do that in the foreseeable future

what I meant is....when she gets into "that" position, depending on how big her a55 is, she has to arch her back and lift her butt, plus you need to spread the cheeks too.....if you nah war I mean, then you can enter with minimal friction and resistance...into the fahfreee and not the a-hole mind you

now what I am saying is...in that position...with a55 cheeks spread eagle....you can see her a-hole, unless

what will she do then.....jump out of the window?
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Tuntheycr7: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oga o,
Oriisirisi....
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Sanguine(f): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
grin grin grin Ayaf laff belleful grin grin grin
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by RoyalPearl(f): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Have not laughed like this in a long time.Craziness grin grin
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Nomski0(f): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
ROTFLMAO. your friend is hilarious
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Ruq: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
rigormortis:

brother I have never ANALysed a girl and I don't intend to do that in the foreseeable future

what I meant is....when she gets into "that" position, depending on how big her a55 is, she has to arch her back and lift her butt, plus you need to spread the cheeks too.....if you nah war I mean, then you can enter with minimal friction and resistance...into the fahfreee and not the a-hole mind you

now what I am saying is...in that position...with a55 cheeks spread eagle....you can see her a-hole, unless

what will she do then.....jump out of the window?

I give up you definitely no how it rolls, we kind of have the same technique
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
I think your gf is funny,although she is immature.
IMO,i wud stick my head outta d toilet door,call him,ask him to stop at a distance where I know the smell won't choke him and then," Please get me water and tissue ASAP".

I think that easy...isn't it

3 Likes

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 24, 2013
God save her soul

1 Like

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by T3Amo(f): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
fabulousfortune: Immaturity is written all over this story. D Op nd her friend are so childish!
How am i childish?
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Dovahkiin(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
fabulousfortune: Immaturity is written all over this story. D Op nd her friend are so childish!

abeg park well , this thread made me laugh grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic / Broke Up But Still Live In The Same Apartment / 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.