Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Importation Of Men Clothes - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Of Men Clothes (2716 Views)

Help! How Can I Off Load All These Great Kids And Men's Clothes Wholesale? / From UK To Lagos: River Island, M&S, New Look - Women & Men Clothes - See Pics / Ban On Importation Of Rice Underway - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Importation Of Men Clothes by FredAuto(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
First of what's your location?
Do you know www.macys.com?
If yes I have access to their liquidation site where you can get almost %90 off (sometimes a suit worth 300 is sold 30) and I don't really use it.
If you're in USA I can give you access to look around it. But their cloths are mixed lots you don't pick
Re: Importation Of Men Clothes by purplecircle: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hello All, if theres anyone here who can help with quality female and kids wear wholesale from the U.S. Please send price of what you have & amount of shipping to sales.purplecircle@gmail.com.
Re: Importation Of Men Clothes by Aliyah9: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2018
SAELTD:
Hello all,
I want to import the following clothes and they are:
2)chinox with double pocket at the back with design : 32-36. Straight cut
Talking about chinos, here's definitely the best provider https://www.washingtonalley.com/collections/chinos . These guys supply with quality casual clothes and accessories, the prices are rather loyal for such an excellent quality, I think this brand will be super popular in a year or two. I usually buy chinos, denim, shorts and some accessories there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. / How To Set Up A Table Tennis Business / Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.