Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? (1002 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by joe4christ(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2013
Hello Nairalanders.
whats the worst English sentence You've ever heard? Mine was a day I was in the class for lecture and a friend of mine said "I don did it again"grin I almost diedcheesy....

WHAT'S YOURS

Let's share and laugh it out gringringrin
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Smilingbob(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2013
If you see your bucket,will you resemble it?

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by urchman101(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2013
You didn't came to school yesterday
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by youngice(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2013
E plenty die,
enter ur shoe and follow me,

open d window let d atmoshpere jump in,

i av 2 daugthers and both of them are girls
wake of from ur lie

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by slimyem: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2013
I passed my Waec once. My score was aggregate cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by zeekz(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2013
we didnt does it
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by abiki(f): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2013
Between a mother and her 5 year old son.
Mother: Did you sing sang?
Son: I sang sing.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by slimyem: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2013
I once heard an agbero who was really pissed at someone say "I'm not a human being" . He actually thought he had said "I'm not a kid". cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by joe4christ(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
abiki: Between a mother and her 5 year old son.
Mother: Did you sing sang?
Son: I sang sing.

hehehehe grin eleyi gidi gon!cheesy
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
joe4christ: Hello Nairalanders.
whats the worst English sentence You've ever heard? Mine was a day I was in the class for lecture and a friend of mine said " I don did it again" grin I almost diedcheesy....

WHAT'S YOURS

Let's share and laugh it out gringringrin
People use dat expression " I don did it", on the sudden realization of some achievements. U guys that were laughing 2 dat, beta be laughing at ur various stupidity levels cox the last time i checked, Pidgin English is Great Nigerian Students lingua franca. Anyway, U are not to be blamed 4 dat, if u attend all these Ajebo, Rich Men Oyedepo! Convenant Universities. Cox u guys might be flogged or ask to pay 10 Naira or buy one packet of chalk for speaking Vernacular.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by quivah(f): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
its a one person..
did you brought your phone?

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by ketoprofen(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
urchman101: You didn't came to school yesterday

dis is ur worst?

U are very lucky

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Youngsage: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
''It is not me that bought it, it is one of my friend that help me to bought it''
''Have you write it finish, because I want to start to be going''

Oh!! how can I forget:
"Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one..."
"My Heart feels sorry for these children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or the other
"The bombers, who born them? Wasn't it not a woman? They were once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow"
and
"Let us show love to our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Like:
-What i do....?
-Out of the only child of My Family i am the only One that is Educate.
-director have come..??

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by youngice(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
Youngsage: ''It is not me that bought it, it is one of my friend that help me to bought it''

Oh!! how can I forget:
"Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one..."
"My Heart feels sorry for these children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or the other
"The bombers, who born them? Wasn't it not a woman? They were once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow"
and
grin grin grin cheesy
Youngsage: ''It is not me that bought it, it is one of my friend that help me to bought it''

Oh!! how can I forget:
and
grin grin grin cheesy

Oh!! how can I forget:
and
grin grin grin cheesy
u are evil :-x
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by joe4christ(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
pastorPETER: Like:
-What i do....?
-Out of the only child of My Family i am the only One that is Educate.
-director have come..??

shockedgrin
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by sholay2011(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
I joined a queue in a bank and a lady walked up to me. The following conversation ensued:

Lady: Did you met me here?

Me: 'Xcuse me? (Wanted her to quickly correct her blunder 'cos d ppl on d queue were already gazing at her)

Lady: I said did you met me here?

Me: I did not meet you here..

Lady: You mean you did not met me here. shocked grin

My Government teacher in Secondary school: "Abacha dead in 1997".

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Zeebah23(f): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
I heard these yesterday during an argument.

You are a lack of speech to talk to me like that.
We are not a mate and i can born you. Are you understand?

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
What the answer
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Emmyk(m): 1:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Look outside the window, that's our principal passing away. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 24, 2013
"I losted my BB yesterday"!
And the guy don woo me finish for his mind oo... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bachelors: How Do You Do It? / Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? / How Many People Have Mynd44 ban Within 5days Of his Being A Moderator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.