Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,572 members, 7,801,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 (78238 Views)

Nigeria Vs Iran: Fifa U17 WC (4 - 1) On 29th October 2013 / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Blehybeeja: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
ekojet: i sure believe that they will do us proud

#spacebooked#
C89/CMP/10/6558/C1

Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by 2special(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
if nig lose,they still ve 4pts and if sweden and mexico draw,mexico will ve 4pts and sweden 5pt....nig qualify having beating mexico and probably with superior goals differences
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by IAMBREEZY: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
Abeg make iraq no bomb that pitch o.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by belicov(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
bizibrain: Dey av already qualify, dey only need @ least a lose against iraq, if mexico beat sweden nigeria will qualify on goal different, if sweden beat mexico, dey will also qualify.

Mexico 3 point
sweden4 point
Nigeria 4 point
iraq 0 point

Nigeria av d highest goal different of +5 so
dey dont even nid a draw 2 qualify.
make nigeria flog iraq ooo make dem no pity anibody
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by nkemKalu: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
Rastamann:

So what happens if Nigeria looses while Sweden and Mexico draws?
Mexico crashes out while 9aija qualifies with superior goal difference.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Youngpo413: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Which Iraq?
Iraq dey play football?
I think say na only WAR dem sabi?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
nkem Kalu: Mexico crashes out while 9aija qualifies with superior goal difference.

Mexico could qualify as one of the best 3rd placed teams.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by longsam: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
With the analysis,the flying eagles will surely soar like the eagles they are with golden wing.I'm always joyful with good success.All praise to God,baba mi lo ke.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Dbamson: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Naija will beat Iraq hands down
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by isalegan2: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Young po413: Which Iraq?
Iraq dey play football?
I think say na only WAR dem sabi?

They're warring because America invaded and occupied their country, under the guise that they had chemical weapons and that a Saudi terrorist whom they sponsored was hiding there. It's called Resistance and Independence Movement. undecided

They use to play pretty good football but the USA has killed off a lot their able-bodied men. Thanks, Obama! Thanks, W!
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by slimthugchimee(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Antell95: Nigeria.50 Iraq.0
na you buy the keeper boot
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Bowaley17(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Kudos to the guys.The coach should tell the player to use wing play...i.e they should allow wingers in the match.they should stop playing against the central defenders only,the should play side by side ...up Golden Eaglets...Up Nigeria
Kudos to the guys.The coach should tell the player to use wing play...i.e they should allow wingers in the match.they should stop playing against the central defenders only,the should play side by side ...up Golden Eaglets...Up Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by swhiss: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
hope they wont be suicide bombing
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Antell95(m): 12:01am On Oct 25, 2013
.com:
you sure
wait and see.. Are u seeing the 50.0 i predicted on page1
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Antell95(m): 12:01am On Oct 25, 2013
Burger01:
Nigeria na India?

smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Antell95(m): 12:04am On Oct 25, 2013
RockMaxi:

I thought some of your accomplice predicted something similar against Sweden undecided undecided, thank God we were not humiliated.

You better learn how to take each game differently and don't go and have high BP at a tender age.
such thing can't happen to me.. #na maurenho+mattinho go get hrt attack this saturday n sunday.. Respectively.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Antell95(m): 12:06am On Oct 25, 2013
buchito1: If you think Nigeria would win, abeg like this post
please! Lets stop begging 4 likes on Nairaland... its so so uncanny. haba!
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Antell95(m): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2013
Christmasdon: The time of the match is 2:00pm and Not 1:30pm take Note. People posting Nonsense.
you the the one claptrapping, match analyses starts 1.30 if there will be any...
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Antell95(m): 12:13am On Oct 25, 2013
Daziz: Boko haram versus al qaeda
are you saying that its an '' El Grand Violentico''?
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Antell95(m): 12:15am On Oct 25, 2013
cashkid vs boko: if moses n emenike ar nt playing den 4gt abt nig winnin iraq
where are u from? Ghana?
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Antell95(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2013
slimthugchimee: na you buy the keeper boot
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by ATLANTA96(m): 1:02am On Oct 25, 2013
They will win and they will make us proud
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Xlad(m): 2:11am On Oct 25, 2013
Plz, let those taking they whites as Saints go and sleep. 70% of the Brazilian players are over-aged. And it's likely that more-than 65% of the Swedish players are same. When I saw the guy that replaced Success, seriously i nearly cried. he is thin and lanky and i know he will be bullied by those swedish over-aged defenders. It happened. if not that he is a good striker like the formal headmaster. There is more power from his head than from his leg. I have played football with the whites. i know them. Whites are good in age cheating only few countries like New Zealand and Australia are different. A friend of mine, no, two of them, students studying in one of the Eastern Europe countries. i don't wanna mention names of country nor clubs because of their future because they are good footballers trying hard to make it. The play for a 3 Division club in that country. During last two months, i think August, one of them called me on skype and was asking me if i know how he can change his age on his documents that there is a tournament their club registered and they are to make use of their U-19 team. He told me that their club directors, coach and team-mates at the senior side advised them to shave their beards, so that they can put them as U-19 players. These guys are more than 23 years old. When they started making necessary arrangements, the organisers of the competition said that they will verify all documents submitted, foreigners will be verified through their International passports and Birth Certificates. Then came the ideas of these same whites for them to falsify their age documents. but when they heard that all these documents will be verified, both from the schools they study at. It became a problem because they have registered the names of this two guys. These guys were now trying to discuss it with me how they can change it. But since I know they used their real age for their International Passports and their finger prints are with the immigration, there's nothing more i can tell them to do than to forget about it. Their clubs later removed their names with the excuse that their families in Nigeria wanted them back urgently, that they can't play again in the tournament. I mean these are whites. Later these same whites will open that their mouths and be saying age-cheating where-as they are they main doers. It sucks. Really it does. Yes, many white kids mature physically faster than their African mates, but does not mature with their level of reasoning and thinking. Anybody here that can be truthful and that had played soccer with all these grown and matured whites physically will certainly testify with me that their mode of reasoning, thinking, decisions are still of a kid. They don't know when to give a hard tackle, when to shoot, when to attack, when to pass etc. permit me to say that There are some natural incidences that can not be over looked. Nigeria is a footballing nation. Whites know that, likewise Spain, Brazil, and Argentina. Many of you guys in europe will testify this. When we say we are from Africa, Nigeria, immediately, these whites we just say "Nigeria, football......good football, Nigerians". They know it. And when you come to the world of Basketball, you cannot forget to mention countries like USA, Greece, Lithuania as one of the basketballing grin nations in europe and in the world. Almost all the kids there within the age of 2 have started to know many of the tactics in playing basketball than many of us here that are even more than 20 years. Likewise here in nigeria, where a 2 years old kid have started to learn some soccer moves. And there's no Jupiter that can stop their Basketball U-15, U-17, U-19 teams from beating ours only if God wants it the other way round. Likewise in soccer, our best of Unders grin will beat their best of any U-mate teams. Yes. And because of a must win attitude, over-aged players are invited. Quote me anytime any day, some can know how to play football like dribbling but doesn't have football sense. That's they problem. You will see them trying to score from the center of the field of which they know that it's not possible for them. Again, many of you here that are studying outside nigeria, you can also agree with me that when it comes to Inter-University sports competitions, Nigerians are always they favorites in soccer both male and female teams. In ma own school, we always meet either the Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, France teams or the Turkish team in finals. Now, it's like a right cheesy cheesy that each finals, the nigerian team must meet any of those teams. Whereas when it comes to other sports, we are lacking behind, like basketball, tennis etc.
It pains me sooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry much whenever i read some comments here, some people that haven't even seen whites before will be writing trash. Whites are the manufacturers of Corruption. What's they difference between Sepp and Mugabe? Age-Cheating is everywhere. They 2 countries i have respected much in this current FIFA U-17 world Cup tournament for using almost real U-17 players are New Zealand and Nigeria.
If you like abuse me for this my write-up. Since mid of last year, i have decided not to abuse one and engage on any e-fight with anyone. I'm really happy, i have been achieving it and it's more-than a year i made the right choice..... They secret is when they abuse my comments, i only give them this sign kiss kiss kiss on their post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by zigbe: 5:42am On Oct 25, 2013
we need at least a draw not to lose. what if mex and swe ends in 3,3 or 4,4 draw
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 25, 2013
zigbe: we need at least a draw not to lose. what if mex and swe ends in 3,3 or 4,4 draw
With either of those results, Nigeria and Sweden would advance to the knockout round.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by zigbe: 5:53am On Oct 25, 2013
[quote
author=bizibrain]Dey av already qualify, dey only need @ least a lose
against iraq, if mexico beat sweden nigeria will qualify on goal
different, if sweden beat mexico, dey will also qualify.

Mexico 3 point
sweden4 point
Nigeria 4 point
iraq 0 point

Nigeria av d highest goal different of +5 so
dey dont even nid a draw 2 qualify.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by zigbe: 5:58am On Oct 25, 2013
but mex will hv more goals if it ends 4,4 draw
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 25, 2013
zigbe: but mex will hv more goals if it ends 4,4 draw
Their goal difference would be -3, which will still be less than that of Naija
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 25, 2013
[quote
author=lanightdavido]Wetin iraq dey find for football sef.....shay
iheanacho no go break record 2mao like dis#sobs# ;[/quote]
Wetin Iraq dey found 4 football? lwkm... Nigerians vs Iraq=#Bombinthings# Dat day nah die!
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by aieromon(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2013
Isaac Success to miss this match. . .
Re: Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 by Asirmuel: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2013
Wetin Iraq dey find for dis competition. Shey dem tink say nah Nuclear Weapon dem dey take play football or nah dem bear bear go make refree award PK for dem? Lol, dis match nah Loosing battle for iraq, Try Again in 2015 @ iraq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Francisca Ordega Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Rocks Nose Ring (Photos) / Strongest Man In Africa Pulls A Trailer Loaded With Rice In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.