Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) (950 Views)

How to flash a Lumia, Windows, IPhone, BlackBerry, Android / Does MTN BIS Work On Nokia Lumia Windows Phone? / Can I Use MTN BIS For My Lumia Windows Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by spyroxy1(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Guys,

Please help me compare these 2 phones as i am about to make a choice between both.

Thanks
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by ammyluv2002(f): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
spyroxy1: Guys,

Please help me compare these 2 phones as i am about to make a choice between both.

Thanks
Note 2 is cool
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by oyincute: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nokia Lumia is a total waste of money IMHO.....don't really know much about the samsung note 2 sha but speaking from my personal experience with my nokia lumia 620,I can boldly tell you it's crap...goes off at any time, always having booting problem and not to talk of the battery ehen....that one na talk 4 another day
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by ammyluv2002(f): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
oyincute: Nokia Lumia is a total waste of money IMHO.....don't really know much about the samsung note 2 sha but speaking from my personal experience with my nokia lumia 620,I can boldly tell you it's crap...goes off at any time, always having booting problem and not to talk of the battery ehen....that one na talk 4 another day
Seconded grin Nokia lumia whatever is for learners. ...

@OP Note 2 is 80 -85k in 9ja but got mine 72k from dubai so na ur cash go talk nw no be d matter of choice again grin
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by spyroxy1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
what about Lumia 1520
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by spyroxy1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
ammyluv2002: Seconded grin Nokia lumia whatever is for learners. ...

@OP Note 2 is 80 -85k in 9ja but got mine 72k from dubai so na ur cash go talk nw no be d matter of choice again grin

thanks
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by physise(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
note 2
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by spyroxy1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
physise: note 2

Thanks... buh is the windows OS not good?
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Note 2 any day. Windows fones are just overhyped!
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by LordReed(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Windows has disappointed me previously in winmo 6.5 and wp7. Wp8 looks nice but I still can't bring myself to embrace it plus the iPhone like restrictions are not for me. Android's sometimes "jagajaga" freedom is good enough for me so IMHO get the Note 2.
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by UchihaItachi(m): 5:40am On Oct 24, 2013
I would go for Android if I were you..but it depends on what you want. It's not that Windows is not good but it still has issues that needs sorting out.

If you're someone that loves downloading things, music, videos, apps and games or whatever, then definitely go for Android.

And again, Windows phone multitasking(if that stuff can even be called multitasking) is a big joke, once you multitask, it simply pauses whatever you were doing until you come back to it.

If you're downloading something on say..UC Browser(which is actually the only browser that can download on Windows, other browsers will download it to your cloud storage) you can't leave the browser till you complete the download

in fact some months ago, if your screen as much as turns off, it'll automatically pause the download and if any page was loading before the screen went off, it'll stop loading. But UC Browser has fixed that problem, your screen won't turn off now if you're downloading, it'll darken the background and lower brightness to save battery until the download is complete..

so, choose for yourself, Android or Windows

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by Osyxcel(m): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Enough said. He that has ears, let him hear.

Note II all the way.
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 24, 2013
if u dont choose d note 2,, d devil will personally slap u for making such a mistake...

u should even compare ur nokia lumia to some tecno phones...mtcheewww..

note 2 johrrrr

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by Anthony3850(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2013
deejay_harry1: if u dont choose d note 2,, d devil will personally slap u for making such a mistake...

note 2 johrrrr
not tecno but gionee. #tongues#

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by Anthony3850(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2013
deejay_harry1: if u dont choose d note 2,, d devil will personally slap u for making such a mistake...

note 2 johrrrr
not tecno but gionee. #tongues out#
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2013
Anthony3850: not tecno but gionee. #tongues#
wateva..
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by Anthony3850(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2013
deejay_harry1: wateva..
duh!!
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by spyroxy1(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2013
Uchiha Itachi: I would go for Android if I were you..but it depends on what you want. It's not that Windows is not good but it still has issues that needs sorting out.

If you're someone that loves downloading things, music, videos, apps and games or whatever, then definitely go for Android.

And again, Windows phone multitasking(if that stuff can even be called multitasking) is a big joke, once you multitask, it simply pauses whatever you were doing until you come back to it.

If you're downloading something on say..UC Browser(which is actually the only browser that can download on Windows, other browsers will download it to your cloud storage) you can't leave the browser till you complete the download

in fact some months ago, if your screen as much as turns off, it'll automatically pause the download and if any page was loading before the screen went off, it'll stop loading. But UC Browser has fixed that problem, your screen won't turn off now if you're downloading, it'll darken the background and lower brightness to save battery until the download is complete..

so, choose for yourself, Android or Windows

tHANKS SO MUCH bro!!!
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2013
Note 2
Re: Help Me Choose Btw Nokia Lumia (windows) And Samsung Note II (android) by UchihaItachi(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2013
spyroxy1:

tHANKS SO MUCH bro!!!

You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shocks The App Market / Does CDMA Telephones Still Work In PH? What Happened To Starcomms? / Is Multilinks Still Operating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.