Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 (16329 Views)

Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft / The Night View Of City Of Bauchi (Wambai Gate) / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by phil5(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2013
Nice ,naija all the way
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by eaglechild: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2013
Usbeel:
I hope you know Bauchi is one of the fastest growing city in Nigeria(population), also, the state business activities is boosting in a high rate, especially because of this bokoharam thinX, this make some of Borno and Yobe people choose to settled in Bauchi, and previous Jos crises.
More so, the state has the Nigerian National Park(Yankari) which receives visitors from parts of the world daily, and also, our people will no longer travel to Kano/Abuja/Lagos for flight things!
I love wild life.
Is Yankari still functional?
What does it have to offer?
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by 9free(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2013
Usbeel:

How can you said that, if oil can be found in Niger and Chad then it will definitely be found in the north, also get the full info at Channelstv, by the way kirfi LGA of Bauchi is the ruler in the water melon production, at least 10 trailers leave Bauchi for the Southern states filled with cows daily, our agriculture is really good! Toro(biggest LGA in Africa) is the ruler in the production of irish potato in Nigeria, it is been processed into many products by the Fadama 3 project! We have the best Ceramic Industry that customers come from some african countries, now if you order for tiles in Dubai, make sure the person u send doesn't buy it from Bauchi! Also we have the 4rating Stadium in Nigeria with international features.
Business opportunity, Guy how can we link up?
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by ujoinme: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Ayus34(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2013
well v
base on my experience and my activiries in bauchi,i will say dat airport is a waste of time,i know bauchi too well that i ve so many reasons i will not support dat airport though just my private opinion,this is a state that nothing is going on in terms of bizness activities...with a dummy governor who cannot understand the God given resources availavle in that state,he only bliv dat d prosperity of that state is solely on oil despite the availabilities of solid minerals present in that state,my people just go to bauchi and research on the quantities of solid minerals and gemstones,then u understand my point or if u re into mining,but this governor is so lazy not to have a foresight on the comparative advantage of that state,even that airport is just a scam to be candid,with good leaders bauchi alone can feed d whole of west africa,(solid minerals,livestocks farming,and agro produce potential)all the wealth of that state is already cornered by the greedy political leaders,sherikis and their dan mandami in conjunction with the criminal chinese investors to sell off the destiny of a whole community so they dont pay anygood tax or social welfare to the state.dat airport is a scam cant just be revealing somethings here and yuguda is what i will not want to say,anyone with good knowlege of bauchi will tell you,education,water,light etc is at zero level...im not talking about the capital itself,go to ningi,burra,tafawa balewa area etc.u will be sorry for that state.most lecturers,owners of school in dat state are from majorly southern states so i dont really know who will use that airport anyway since it is closer to saudi arabia and the population of muslims in the state,HAJJ visiting will not be a wrong option till bauchi state elect a better and capable state governor with vision and foresight.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by ezjen: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2013
Wetin Bauchi need airport for? Na schools or hospitals wey dem for build for there? Dis pple tire me abegi.
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by PrinceJustice(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2013
Usbeel:
I hope you know Bauchi is one of the fastest growing city in Nigeria(population), also, the state business activities is boosting in a high rate, especially because of this bokoharam thinX, this make some of Borno and Yobe people choose to settled in Bauchi, and previous Jos crises.
More so, the state has the Nigerian National Park(Yankari) which receives visitors from parts of the world daily, and also, our people will no longer travel to Kano/Abuja/Lagos for flight things!
Man I was born, brought up and still live in Bauchi...the security situation will nt allow investors to thrive in bauchi state. Until the security condition is addressed, that airport wil just remain dia for aesthetic purpose. Mal. Yuguda has tried sha
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by PrinceJustice(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2013
Bauchi has alot of opportunities! But the Security condition scares investors away...
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Mexyz(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2013
@op, dnt mind d sadists in ds thread o, the main thing nw is dat u guys nw ve an airport(intl one 4 dat matter) Those dat ve harbour d thoughts dat notn cn happn in oda region apart 4rm theirs re being put to shame by Gej's govt. Ova 2 u DEMDEM nd DESOLA.
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by mathskill: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2013
Misplaced priority. School,hospitals,agriculture are higher priority than an airport.
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by VivianWatson22: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2013
na good news be this ooo

instagram like bot download
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by olaife80: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mexyz: @op, dnt mind d sadists in ds thread o, the main thing nw is dat u guys nw ve an airport(intl one 4 dat matter) Those dat ve harbour d thoughts dat notn cn happn in oda region apart 4rm theirs re being put to shame by Gej's govt. Ova 2 u DEMDEM nd DESOLA.
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
mathskill: Misplaced priority. School,hospitals,agriculture are higher priority than an airport.

Yes, that's why he build state University, Teaching Hospital and new General and cardiac hospital are under construction and will be done by 2014 God's willing
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Freedani(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
God bless U my oga but our brothers from the west wont see anything good about this airport.to them,it is only in lagos that international airport deem fit
Usbeel:
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Musediq66: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
wat will person nt c on NL,u guys lyk 2 speak out of topic n wen u re done u end if up insultin lagos n 95% of u were born in lagos,85% of u live n lagos n 90% of u will die n lagos,same has ur parent still yet u open ur mouth n speak out trash.take it or leave it lagos z center 4 commerce they dont mine gold or drill petroleum all dey do z daily transaction n xo u knw lagos was made popular by d portugese n d british blive it or nt lagos z d new york of naija because it doesnt nid 2 b d capital b4 it bcome popular.1 love
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Noblechyk: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Usbeel:

How can you said that, if oil can be found in Niger and Chad then it will definitely be found in the north, also get the full info at Channelstv, by the way kirfi LGA of Bauchi is the ruler in the water melon production, at least 10 trailers leave Bauchi for the Southern states filled with cows daily, our agriculture is really good! Toro(biggest LGA in Africa) is the ruler in the production of irish potato in Nigeria, it is been processed into many products by the Fadama 3 project! We have the best Ceramic Industry that customers come from some african countries, now if you order for tiles in Dubai, make sure the person u send doesn't buy it from Bauchi! Also we have the 4rating Stadium in Nigeria with international features.
Don't mind d fool.
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
ASUU fail to understand that development is a gradual process if they transfer all nigeria fund to education would an airport be construction in this state which will also create employment for our youth
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Akshow: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Goddex: Tinubu and his gang keep defrauding South West while bombarding the brainwashed populace with an imaginary performance. If this airport were built to this stage by an APC state, the PUNCH, Nation, Social Media etc will be turned upside down with loads and loads of propaganda.

Weldone Gov Isa Yuguda
mumu, is this a gov isa yuguda project or a federal government project. wawa sakarai banxa
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Koninda(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
Noblechyk:
Don't mind d fool.
Some people in dis life wil Nver b sincere even at Gun point !
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
Akshow: mumu, is this a gov isa yuguda project or a federal government project. wawa sakarai banxa
You are the sakarai, wawa banxa! Both the Bauchi state university, N2b General hospital and the N7.9b are the state govt. projects, the is only the 140mw power plant(N3.2b) that is the FG project!
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
mathskill: Misplaced priority. School,hospitals,agriculture are higher priority than an airport.

Checkout: Gov. Isa Yuguda(Years of Fulfilling Promises)!!! Bauchi-Pearl of Tourism and Pictures Of Bauchi General Hospital Construction And Model before commenting
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ok what do I do, maybe defacate on the thread and run away?
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by ifeomabernard(f): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
is he a photographer #justasking
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Johnsinia(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
I spent most of my life in Bau. Did my Nur, pri and sec there. I can tel u Bau is a gud state 2 live. Howeva, security is d greatex challange in d state and other prt of d nort and dats wat scare us away. Its been a decade since i left dat Bau, i want to knw d state of dat place nw esp on security.
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by filebe777: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
Usbeel:

Yes!!! Its more than like, I love Bauchi, you know everyone love his land.

Except the IGBOS
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by talktimi(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Musediq66: wat will person nt c on NL,u guys lyk 2 speak out of topic n wen u re done u end if up insultin lagos n 95% of u were born in lagos,85% of u live n lagos n 90% of u will die n lagos,same has ur parent still yet u open ur mouth n speak out trash.take it or leave it lagos z center 4 commerce they dont mine gold or drill petroleum all dey do z daily transaction n xo u knw lagos was made popular by d portugese n d british blive it or nt lagos z d new york of naija because it doesnt nid 2 b d capital b4 it bcome popular.1 love
AND SO FVVCKING WHAAT ?
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
Musediq66: wat will person nt c on NL,u guys lyk 2 speak out of topic n wen u re done u end if up insultin lagos n 95% of u were born in lagos,85% of u live n lagos n 90% of u will die n lagos,same has ur parent still yet u open ur mouth n speak out trash.take it or leave it lagos z center 4 commerce they dont mine gold or drill petroleum all dey do z daily transaction n xo u knw lagos was made popular by d portugese n d british blive it or nt lagos z d new york of naija because it doesnt nid 2 b d capital b4 it bcome popular.1 love
and whats this goon saying?
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
ifeomabernard: is he a photographer #justasking

I'm not a photographer, I'm Usman(Nabeel) L M shehu, son to prof. L M shehu(first veterinary med. professor in Bauchi and the third in the north) of ATBU, grandson to late Bar. Shehu(first barrister/lawyer in Alkaleri LGA) and also son to Dr. Zainab, grandson to Princes Khadeeja of Beni-Kirfi LGA - Grandson to late Alhj. Usman(wanbai-bauchi, the former district head of Kirfi LGA)... So don't think am a beggar, I'm only interested in politics and want to transform Nigeria to a better state, because I think by posting all this, other leaders will be competing to be the best! And even if I'm a photographer, I see notting bad in that! Mind your letters

By the way I'm royal blooded, and in few months or a year, I'll join the royal life! My family is naturally blessed, because the family members are beyond your brain.

Mctwwww

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Haureed: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Haureed:

Haba dear cousin, please cool your anger, you know people are kinda doing such kind of things, but try to keep calm and prove your royal abilities, I don't think Umma will like this.
Abbanabeel try to control your self all the time, okay!

Haureed did you mean I should allow someone to insult me? Not me, my family indeed! Or you think Umma will stop my turbaning? You must be funny, I'm proving it this way!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola / Ethiopian Air Opens Condolence Registers In Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Enugu / Have You Seen A Danfo Driver Or Okada Rider Wearing Prescription Glasses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.