Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 (16330 Views)

Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft / The Night View Of City Of Bauchi (Wambai Gate) / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by talktimi(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Usbeel:

I'm not a photographer, I'm Usman(Nabeel) L M shehu, son to prof. L M shehu(first veterinary med. professor in Bauchi and the third in the north) of ATBU, grandson to late Bar. Shehu(first barrister/lawyer in Alkaleri LGA) and also son to Dr. Zainab, grandson to Princes Khadeeja of Beni-Kirfi LGA - Grandson to late Alhj. Usman(wanbai-bauchi, the former district head of Kirfi LGA)... So don't think am a beggar, I'm only interested in politics and want to transform Nigeria to a better state, because I think by posting all this, other leaders will be competing to be the best! And even if I'm a photographer, I see notting bad in that! Mind your letters

By the way I'm royal blooded, and in few months or a year, I'll join the royal life! My family is naturally blessed, because the family members are beyond your brain.

Mctwwww
tell dem suckas something bro.
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by biafranqueen: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Usbeel:

Checkout: Gov. Isa Yuguda(Years of Fulfilling Promises)!!! Bauchi-Pearl of Tourism and Pictures Of Bauchi General Hospital Construction And Model before commenting
Wow he seems to really be working, someone mention that the security situation is on red alert are you still experiencing Boko Haram operations in the area
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
biafranqueen: Wow he seems to really be working, someone mention that the security situation is on red alert are you still experiencing Boko Haram operations in the area

No we are not, if we were experiencing it then you must have know..., because the media will expose it. Peace returns to Bauchi, also Gov. Isa Yuguda say "Bauchi remains the safest state!"

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
biafranqueen: Wow he seems to really be working, someone mention that the security situation is on red alert are you still experiencing Boko Haram operations in the area

No any security challenge now8)

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Bauchi! cool

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
Usbeel: Bauchi! cool
_

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by talktimi(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
Real servant leaders like Yuguda dont need to throw lavish parties just because they commissioned street lights, his works blow his trumpet for him.
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
Usbeel: Bauchi! cool
__

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Beautiful, ryt?

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Usbeel: Beautiful, ryt?
_

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Usbeel: Beautiful, ryt?
__

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by answerme(f): 5:20am On Oct 25, 2013
Wow this is interesting! I was born and bred in Bauchi, I left like 7 years ago @op I know Prof Shehu, I attended ATBU. Did you school there too? Looking at those pictures brings back memories..I ply wunti gate almost daily. Bauchi is beautiful and I plan on visiting when I visit Nigeria smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by eaglechild: 7:42am On Oct 25, 2013
Usbeel
Pls answer my question on Yankari.
Is it still functional?
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2013
eaglechild: Usbeel
Pls answer my question on Yankari.
Is it still functional?

Yankari is functional, also, few months ago, Gov. Yuguda assign new chairman for it, and since the begging of 2013, it is undergoing renovation and new changes for international features, that is why the gate fee was changed from N200 to N5000 adults, and N2500 for children/students!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by eaglechild: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Usbeel:

Yankari is functional, also, few months ago, Gov. Yuguda assign new chairman for it, and since the begging of 2013, it is undergoing renovation and new changes for international features, that is why the gate fee was changed from N200 to N5000 adults, and N2500 for children/students!

Thanks
I am a wildlife enthusiast and would like to visit.
Are there lions in the reserve?
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
eaglechild:
Thanks
I am a wildlife enthusiast and would like to visit.
Are there lions in the reserve?

Yes there are loins!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Airport Construction As At August, 2013 by nawa87: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
So is the airport finished?? Pls post some new pics if you can

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driving From Abuja To Jos / 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola / Ethiopian Air Opens Condolence Registers In Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.