Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Spirit Of Drinking, Smoking And Lusting After Woman Vanish - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Of Drinking, Smoking And Lusting After Woman Vanish (515 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Someone Said Admiring Ladies Is Lusting After Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Of Drinking, Smoking And Lusting After Woman Vanish by peteregwu(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
SPIRITS OF DRINKING, SMOKING AND LUSTING AFTER WOMEN VAHISH

"I thank God for breaking the yoke of alcoholism, smoking and lusting after women in my life.

I was into the habit of drinking alcoholic beverages and smoking cigarettes and these habits led me into lusting after women. I lusted after women of all kinds and in different shapes, sizes and ages.

I saw it as a privilege to commit fornication with these women, because the alcohol in me made me want them by side at all times, but when I came to The Lords Chosen and listened to the pastor's message on salvation, I came to realise that these habits I regarded as enjoyment were terrible sins in the eyes of God Almighty. I also realise that fornication was really a sin against my own flesh and I renounced my sins and asked for Gods mercy and forgiveness.

Today I don't do them anymore, I have giving my life to Jesus Christ and I am born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me."

Chosen praise the Lord Jesus!
Brother Ude Cornelius

www.thelordschosenworld.org
Re: Spirit Of Drinking, Smoking And Lusting After Woman Vanish by badmeat(m): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ok o!ude my nigga,let me continue with my drinking,I don't smoke,But I love pooosay!grin,until they vanish or when I'm arrested!at least u enjoy small,undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Pray? / He Who Knows That He Knows / ,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.