Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,942 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Zambia Is Not A VISA Free - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zambia Is Not A VISA Free (7918 Views)

Zambia Excludes Nigeria From Visa Free Countries / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambia Is Not A VISA Free by wealthjob13: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
Can any one please tell me steps and processing of Zambia Visa
Re: Zambia Is Not A VISA Free by naijaspeak(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
wealth-job13,

For a full details about Zambia visa and the procedure for applying for a travelling visa to Zambia.

REQUIREMENTS FOR ZAMBIAN VISA

The following should be submitted in support of an application for a visa. (Download Visa Application form here)

VISA DAYS: TUESDAY – FRIDAY
TIME: 10.00A.M. TO 12.00 NOON

1.Visa Application Letter.
Copy of letter of invitation to visit Zambia or confirming conference (from Zambia).
Invitation letter from applicant’s invitee in Zambia to be addressed to the High Commissioner and faxed/emailed to our Mission in Abuja.
Copy of Passport pages (pages with photograph and details of the applicants).
Statement of Account for those who are not invited and should be for six (6) months.
Reservation for hotel accommodation in Zambia and proof of confirmation.
Copy of return air ticket to country of origin where applicable.
Proof of Immigration Status of the host.
Passport should be valid for a period of six (6) months.
When the above is satisfied, visa application form will be completed and returned with two colour passport size photographs.
Visa fee is US$50.00 (from 2000 Series) plus a non-refundable administration fee of N3,000.00.
Allow for five (5) working days after submitting the application forms for the processing of application.
Unless in exceptional cases, the visa must be collected by the applicants themselves.

We encourage you to plan your visit to Zambia on time to avoid delays when processing your applications.

HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
Chest X-ray certificate i.e. a medical report to show freedom from pulmonary tuberculosis from those above the age of 3 and taking up employment in Zambia for the first time.

Coutesy of the Zambia High Commission Abuja, Nigeria: http://www.zambiahcng.org/

Note: Zambia use to be visa free for Nigerian traveller until they change the rules and introduce tougher procedure due to the fact that Nigeria is fast becoming a failed state and its citizenry a failed people. If the Nigerian government is able to improve on the economy, then Zambia may step down their visa rules to enable Nigerians get in freely so likewise other country that has shut their door against us.

Go through the website and I just hope you will find some help. Best of Luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambia Is Not A VISA Free by Rexnegro(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
naijaspeak:
wealth-job13,

For a full details about Zambia visa and the procedure for applying for a travelling visa to Zambia.

REQUIREMENTS FOR ZAMBIAN VISA

The following should be submitted in support of an application for a visa. (Download Visa Application form here)

VISA DAYS: TUESDAY – FRIDAY
TIME: 10.00A.M. TO 12.00 NOON

1.Visa Application Letter.
Copy of letter of invitation to visit Zambia or confirming conference (from Zambia).
Invitation letter from applicant’s invitee in Zambia to be addressed to the High Commissioner and faxed/emailed to our Mission in Abuja.
Copy of Passport pages (pages with photograph and details of the applicants).
Statement of Account for those who are not invited and should be for six (6) months.
Reservation for hotel accommodation in Zambia and proof of confirmation.
Copy of return air ticket to country of origin where applicable.
Proof of Immigration Status of the host.
Passport should be valid for a period of six (6) months.
When the above is satisfied, visa application form will be completed and returned with two colour passport size photographs.
Visa fee is US$50.00 (from 2000 Series) plus a non-refundable administration fee of N3,000.00.
Allow for five (5) working days after submitting the application forms for the processing of application.
Unless in exceptional cases, the visa must be collected by the applicants themselves.

We encourage you to plan your visit to Zambia on time to avoid delays when processing your applications.

HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
Chest X-ray certificate i.e. a medical report to show freedom from pulmonary tuberculosis from those above the age of 3 and taking up employment in Zambia for the first time.

Coutesy of the Zambia High Commission Abuja, Nigeria: http://www.zambiahcng.org/

Note: Zambia use to be visa free for Nigerian traveller until they change the rules and introduce tougher procedure due to the fact that Nigeria is fast becoming a failed state and its citizenry a failed people. If the Nigerian government is able to improve on the economy, then Zambia may step down their visa rules to enable Nigerians get in freely so likewise other country that has shut their door against us.

Go through the website and I just hope you will find some help. Best of Luck!
thanks for this information..
Re: Zambia Is Not A VISA Free by simcare: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
I apply for a transit visa from Turkish embassy to pick my Macedonia visa in Istanbul enroute Macedonia to attend s training program that started last week.
I have the official document that my visa is ready for collection but the consular official would not change his position that the embassy stop issuing such visa since two years ago.

If there is anybody who can be of help, kindly let me know and give me your contact here or send me a mail at sampivory@ Yahoo. Com.

It is urgent pls.

(1) (Reply)

Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out / How Good And Motorable Are Roads In Your Locality? / Anyone Processing Canadian Immigration Visa Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.