Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM (71510 Views)

How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm / Android Bbm Pins / Blackberry Introduces BBM Voice Calls: Lets You Call BBM Contacts Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by networkgenuis: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi: Nice one @op....i wanna download bbm on an android, aw do i go about it?
There are many ways to go about it, if you are the patient typw, I'd advice you go to bbm.com and register, a download link will be sent to you when it gets to your turn to download. They are rationing the downloads in order to save their server from an imminent overload.
If you can't wait, follow the link the poster above me posted.
Cheers.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by sammiechidex: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
abeg d bbm no dy
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by networkgenuis: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Brimmie: OK..

Pls, how do i Move my 2go Friends to BBM!? Do i have to buy Tecno Jelly Rice for all of them!? sad I Need Answers.. No Bashing!!

Tenk!

Its easy bro...
Step1: Just place your device on a flat and smooth surface( prefarably on tiles or marble) and make sure the screen is facing up.
Step2: Get a hammer( you know Monday hammer? Good)
Step3: Raise your hammer and with a great force, hit it hard on your phone.

There bro, is your 2go contacts transfered to BBM. Cheers kiss

5 Likes

Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by aanyasougo: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
how abt dis error message 'product those not exist in this store (4002) error#'. cant download on galaxy pocket
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by haibe(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
networkgenuis:

Note that your P̸I̸N̸ needle will change, but your contacts won't even notice it as your new pin will be updated on their contacts automatically cool

Not true, they would have both contacts, i have tried it but only one will be active at a time.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by justi4jesu(f): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
This is stale news, previously bbm contacts could only be restored using blackberry desktop software but its now very easy with the unique Blackberry ID, once you get the bbm downloaded on your Android, log in your unique BBID and all your contacts plus recent chats automatically comes into your new pin.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by omoalajah(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Gurus in the house please I need an application to screen grab on my Tecno l3. it is not rooted pls.. anyone to help me?
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Sheenor: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tor......best of luck 2 andriod users as we da bb users no get p @all abi una no Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ am........=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ ℓoℓ ℓoℓ ℓoℓ ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=Dgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (¸.•´(¸.• =ℓoℓ ℓoℓ ℓoℓ ℓoℓ ℓoℓ ))
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by haibe(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
justi4jesu: This is stale news, previously bbm contacts could only be restored using blackberry desktop software but its now very easy with the unique Blackberry ID, once you get the bbm downloaded on your Android, log in your unique BBID and all your contacts plus recent chats automatically comes into your new pin.

Really? I don't have my bb contacts on my android bbm Oº°˚˚°ºh, i know it used to be the case when u switch to another bb but its not the case for android bbm.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by faithclin(f): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
justi4jesu: This is stale news, previously bbm contacts could only be restored using blackberry desktop software but its now very easy with the unique Blackberry ID, once you get the bbm downloaded on your Android, log in your unique BBID and all your contacts plus recent chats automatically comes into your new pin.

but who asked you?

3 Likes

Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by haibe(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sheenor: Tor......best of luck 2 andriod users as we da bb users no get p @all abi una no Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ am........=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ ℓoℓ ℓoℓ ℓoℓ ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=Dgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (¸.•´(¸.• =ℓoℓ ℓoℓ ℓoℓ ℓoℓ ℓoℓ ))

See this one, some of us get bb too na, we just won dump am ni.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by HARDDON: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
it's amazing how all those that have been criticizing Blackberry, are all so fascinated now about BBM.

so you guys did like the pin thingy huh?
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by UsaNumber: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
To be honest i think Whatapp it king.

Btw you can get a US phone number for call and sms at http://usacallsms.com

No apps No software involved.

You can also use it to verify whatapp
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by haibe(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
HARDDON: it's amazing how all those that have been criticizing Blackberry, are all so fascinated now about BBM.

so you guys did like the pin thingy huh?

We like bbm as a messenger but we hate bb as a phone, do you get the logic now?

3 Likes

Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by kpolli(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
Do you need to create a thread for this? Once u sign into blackberry id, BB does this for you so why form there is a special way of moving BBM contacts?

3 Likes

Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by networkgenuis: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
aanyasougo: how abt dis error message 'product those not exist in this store (4002) error#'. cant download on galaxy pocket

Which version of Android OS are you running?
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by k2kay(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
If u want to return to ur bbm on bb, all u will be asked to do is to switch device and dats all...buh u'd need to turn off ur data on android. Cheers!
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by networkgenuis: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ok
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by donMIG(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
I beggi make I hia word jore...al dis ppl wei neva use bb go dei run dia mawt...so if bbm no tyt y ol dis folks dei run go download bbm on dia android dvcs?...bbm rocks !!before ooo but now dat everybody wit techno androids n samsung can b on bbm its not as special as it used to b...anyways bbm n bb rox!!! Blv it or not dats d undisputed fact!
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by toskut(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
When you download the app, it will give you the option while installing. Dont let anyone come and shine here abeg
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by haibe(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
k2kay: If u want to return to ur bbm on bb, all u will be asked to do is to switch device and dats all...buh u'd need to turn off ur data on android. Cheers!

Or you can simply restrict it from going online with a firewall.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by haibe(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
don-MIG:
I beggi make I hia word jore...al dis ppl wei neva use bb go dei run dia mawt...so if bbm no tyt y ol dis folks dei run go download bbm on dia android dvcs?...bbm rocks !!before ooo but now dat everybody wit techno androids n samsung can b on bbm its not as special as it used to b...anyways bbm n bb rox!!! Blv it or not dats d undisputed fact!

Do you agree that bb is nothing without bbm?
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by LadyCaty(f): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
xclusive43:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbm

pls ve opened dz link and dy kip directin mi bk to d same page..pls wt shld I do..am usin tecno d5..
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by kunlesehan(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
hmmmm ... interesting.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by haibe(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
toskut: When you download the app, it will give you the option while installing. Dont let anyone come and shine here abeg

NA LIE!!!
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Phemyworld: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
my f7 not yet supported... 8 . way out pal
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by haibe(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Phemyworld: my f7 not yet supported... 8 . way out pal

Are u sure
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by bayulll01(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
how can i download bbm on my android os 2.23 any hope and can i upgrade the os
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by haibe(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
bayulll01: how can i download bbm on my android os 2.23 any hope and can i upgrade the os

NO
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by ceosville(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
angry someone should help me crack this bbm for ginger bread na or send me Link to download, IF NOT, I go steal one mod's account take end this thread's ministry!! How I go dey use N3 I no go ping What arrant Em... Em... is that??
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by networkgenuis: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
haibe:

Do you agree that bb is nothing without bbm?
Bro  is still something without BBM o.
Apart from iOS, BBOS is about second most safe OS.
I still keep my BlackBerry phone around for sending and reading some sensitive mails on the go.
BBM is the safest IM around.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by buzymoney: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdmXmRJu6s[/flash]
FUNNIEST VIDEO EVER
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR MORE
FUNNY XEX VIDEOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan / Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.