Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM (71506 Views)

How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm / Android Bbm Pins / Blackberry Introduces BBM Voice Calls: Lets You Call BBM Contacts Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by buoye1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
B4 I port,abeg ll d normal BIS work with the android phone??
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by justi4jesu(f): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
haibe:

Really? I don't have my bb contacts on my android bbm Oº°˚˚°ºh, i know it used to be the case when u switch to another bb but its not the case for android bbm.

Its the same as long as you have that unique ID.

1 Like

Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by justi4jesu(f): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
faithclin:

but who asked you?

You did, because I know you needed that explanation.

1 Like

Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by networkgenuis: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
buoye1: B4 I port,abeg ll d normal BIS work with the android phone??
Unless its Airtel BIS.
BIS from other network providers will not work, but other data packages or wifi will work.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
networkgenuis: BBM is available for Android devices with screen size <= 7.0" and running OS 4.0 and above.

To install
BBM on tablets and other unsupported devices, Holla.
Can bbm work on samsung galaxy tab 1,,not sure if it is OS 4.0
NB: your contributions are highly anticipated.

Shout out to Faithclin, Physise and Octavo tongue
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Yippsy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Please how do i download bbm on iphone also. Tnks
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Osaro4u2k(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
please i nid a good answer i just downloaded d Much anticipated BBM to my samsung galaxy ace S5830 with andriod version 2.3.6 GINGER BREAD as they tag the OS but when trying to install it is saying parse error that there is an error parsing the package mind you i have even gone far to root my andriod phone but it is nt still installing what should i do?
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by networkgenuis: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
Yippsy: Please how do i download bbm on iphone also. Tnks
Its on appstore
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Yahoo1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
abeg guys my own just dey show this

am using Samsung galaxy s2.

help mk i folo dey ping abeg

Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by wildchild1: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Yahoo1: abeg guys my own just dey show this

am using Samsung galaxy s2.

help mk i folo dey ping abeg
its your network sir,keep trying
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Yahoo1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
wild child: its your network sir,keep trying
thanks..but if i may ask a stupid question;what has network got to do with it,or does Bbm use a different network?

just asking
it's showing CONNECTED in the notification menu..but shows the image i uploaded when i try to access it
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by patemy: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Can Bbm be downloaded on ipad or samsung galaxy tab I currently use an ipad3
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Tolu91(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Yahoo1: thanks..but if i may ask a stupid question;what has network got to do with it,or does Bbm use a different network?

just asking
it's showing CONNECTED in the notification menu..but shows the image i uploaded when i try to access it

try connecting to an hotspot,it would work
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by hammedkola(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Download BBM for Android HERE

patemy: Can Bbm be downloaded on ipad or samsung galaxy tab
I currently use an ipad3

Yes, it can. For the galaxy, download it HERE and for the iPad, search the Apple store.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by wildchild1: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
patemy: Can Bbm be downloaded on ipad or samsung galaxy tab I currently use an ipad3
its not compatible but i can help u and its gonna cost u a token grin mail me on free2danceluv@yahoo.com
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by gboyetade: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
I use phantom pad but it is saying not compatible with my device. I gave a guy to fix something sometimes ago and I guess he formatted. Please how can I fix this
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by wildchild1: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
Yahoo1: thanks..but if i may ask a stupid question;what has network got to do with it,or does Bbm use a different network?

just asking
what i meant earlier is that ur network aint strong enuff to set it up,so keep trying till u av a stronge network on connect tru hotspot/wifi
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by wildchild1: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
gboyetade: I use phantom pad but it is saying not compatible with my device. I gave a guy to fix something sometimes ago and I guess he formatted. Please how can I fix this
contact me tru my e mail in my earlier post above...tanx
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by gboyetade: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
I have sent you a mail. check
wild child: contact me tru my e mail in my earlier post above...tanx
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by wildchild1: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
gboyetade: I have sent you a mail. check
didnt get anything...its free2danceluv@yahoo.com or try free2danceluv@gmail.com
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by tomaagy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
networkgenuis: BBM is available for Android devices with screen size <= 7.0" and running OS 4.0 and above.

To install
BBM on tablets and other unsupported devices, Holla.

NB: your contributions are highly anticipated.

Shout out to Faithclin, Physise and Octavo tongue

I'm hollaring need this apk like yesterday
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by fittty(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
When is BBM coming to windows 8 phone?
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by gboyetade: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
check your spam. I received your auto response
wild child: didnt get anything...its free2danceluv@yahoo.com or try free2danceluv@gmail.com
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
networkgenuis:
Every BlackBerry user has a unique BlackBerry Identity(BBID) which is linked to the email address you used to register for that service.

To have your old contacts on the new BBM for Android, download and install BBM on your device and log in with your previous BBID, that is it.... lol, yes it is as easy as that!

Note that your P̸I̸N̸ needle will change, but your contacts won't even notice it as your new pin will be updated on their contacts automatically cool
lol, this is the way of migrating from one blackberry device to another. Well, this might be helpful to users from elsewhere.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by naxyph: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Okay nice.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by cutiepie25(f): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
pls hw do i download bbm on my fone. using tecno m3.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
networkgenuis:

Its easy bro...
Step1: Just place your device on a flat and smooth surface( prefarably on tiles or marble) and make sure the screen is facing up.
Step2: Get a hammer( you know Monday hammer? Good)
Step3: Raise your hammer and with a great force, hit it hard on your phone.

There bro, is your 2go contacts transfered to BBM. Cheers kiss
guy u wicked oo
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Innodon(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
here is my pin.add me gals,
7C609163
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Innodon(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Osaro4u2k: please i nid a good answer i just downloaded d Much anticipated BBM to my samsung galaxy ace S5830 with andriod version 2.3.6 GINGER BREAD as they tag the OS but when trying to install it is saying parse error that there is an error parsing the package mind you i have even gone far to root my andriod phone but it is nt still installing what should i do?
it only works on android 4.0.0 & above. try and upgrade. i am using it now on mysamsung galaxy note. which happens to be 4.1.2 veraion of android.

1 Like

Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Yahoo1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tolu91:

try connecting to an hotspot,it would work
thanks..it did.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Yahoo1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
wild child: what i meant earlier is that ur network aint strong enuff to set it up,so keep trying till u av a stronge network on connect tru hotspot/wifi
gracias....it worked..though i have to wait in line.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by xclusive43(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lady Caty:

pls ve opened dz link and dy kip directin mi bk to d same page..pls wt shld I do..am usin tecno d5..

use dolphin browser or use d link below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5v3p588kc0q3ui/BBM%20v1.0.0.70.apk

or

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23189362627839663

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan / Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.