Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN (39171 Views)

Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) / Caption This Photo, World Now Listen When Nigeria Speaks (CHANGE) ??? / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by 36STATES: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
emmalexabl: ..92% of nigerians opposed it.,that shows we still get conscience.
This homosexual act is unnatural and dirty in every aspect.

My instict is always to accept whatever majority of Nigerians oppose and reject whatever they accept. You don't need a rocket scientist to prove to you that Nigeria doesn't move with the rest of the civilized world. I am sure the rest of the civilized world laughed at our delegation for their infantile arguement for declaring war on gays while the whole country is in darkness because of lack of electricity which Ghana have been enjoying non stop for the past 12 years. It is through issues like these that one begins to realise the level of rot in our educational system and the damage it has wrought. This country called Nigeria is inhabited by the lowest form of human life, you see it by the level of greed and corruption accross the nation. I bet you, it is only in Nigeria and few medeaval countries like Agfanistan, Pakistan, Yemen etc, that 92% of the population will be against homosexual reletionship.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by mariong(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
So because there is corruption in Nigeria we should now accept gay marriage. Some Nairalanders sef.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by MRSANITY(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
iyeyemi: a nation with ridiculously high levels of corruption and all round shamelessness, suddenly remembers it has values and traditions.
yes please, we may be struggling with corruption and some other vices, but faggottrry, we shall not struggle with, its unanimous, homosexuality is dirty and un nigerian. thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by israel007: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
[size=15pt]not trying to justify it, but like it or not, Nigerians are way into this thing that people think. even the married men. one house of reps guy was caught pants down in Abuja and I was there. I witnessed it. just let it go and let's live in oneness. the problem facing Nigeria is beyond homosexuality[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by iyeyemi: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
ojimbo: and are we complaning, we are happy in our country ok, so if u are not happy, go and die ok

Damn! Obviously you are an slowpoke with. My bad for speaking too much English. Word of advise though, next time you post add this disclaimer, 'These are the words of a fool, mind them at your own peril' Thanks for complying

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by MRSANITY(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
[quo
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by fagin1982(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
@VIRE. Please stop pushing , simply seek asylum in France , UK or wherever or else the law will catch up on you .....If you are looking for what to preach ...Preach Christ ..He ll remember you on the last day

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
50calibre:

Nigeria can hold on for as long as possible, it's question of resolve. It's not just Nigeria, but virtually the whole of Africa, & many other countries around the world ( Russia a typical example ) who aren't just sitting on their hands absorbing pressure, but taking proactive steps to combat that sickening tide.

Anti-homosexuality is permanent in Nigeria, & would last for even a thousand years. The west can't always export their ideologies to everyone, some are bound to fail.

hmmm maybe it would hold ....but if the people who can hold these laws are the ones we see now that worships Oprah,Tyra Banks and Ellen ......who are the new idols of gay right groups.....once this generation gets there.... they will be more inclined to gays than anti-gays...i have being to parties where ladies fought over another lady....and i can see how deep its eating into our fiber as a nation....

we may think our traditions are deeply rooted but civilization is making it more difficult to know what is morally right or wrong
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by iyeyemi: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
MR.SANITY:
yes please, we may be struggling with corruption and some other vices, but faggottrry, we shall not struggle with, its unanimous, homosexuality is dirty and un nigerian. thank you.

And all these same people, will come here and be shouting Jonathan this, Jonathan that. Very dumb ass citizenry.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by MRSANITY(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
since you are their spokes person, you can tell them to remain in the closet 92% of Nigerians do not want to see them
chineloSA:
"WHAT YOU RESIST PERSISTS"

No matter what the FG can do, there will always be gays in our society. In the closet or out of the closet.

You will be shocked at the number of Nigerian man in foreign lands, who are gays. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Sleeping and experimenting with Oyibo man.

I do not support a nannystatism undecided undecided undecided. Some sort of discretion should be left for individuals/ society to decide for themselves and some should be left for the government to exercise their power.

Is it the gays that cause poverty, disease, illiteracy etc?? How about focusing on such issues and leave HOMOSEXUALITY to individuals.

SEXUAL PREFERENCES AND CHOICES SHOULD BE LEFT FOR INDIVIDUALS.

undecided undecided I am ready to be attacked by a school of pirhanas ( Anti-gays ) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by iphedahyor(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
Imagine make I dey fancy taribo west,bance or obj.I die

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Asabeq(f): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
DEATH to g ays! Kill them all!! They are cursed and heading straight to hell! I laugh each time I read a comment from one of them on nl praying,casting and binding demons in the name of oyedepo and adeboye..lol
Anyway sha even the devil can quote the bible but we still know where he belongs....HELL!
Did I hear a gay compare this devilishish act with early marriage? Bagger take a trip to your grandma's village and if she is dead go to her grave and ask her at what age did she get married to your grand father!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
fagin1982: @VIRE. Please stop pushing , simply seek asylum in France , UK or wherever or else the law will catch up on you .....If you are looking for what to preach ...Preach Christ ..He ll remember you on the last day

can you either contribute intelligently or walk away......i have had more encounter with gays than you will know.....i once worked in a gay club way back in the UK....club factory vaxhaull ...i hate homosexuality as an act but not the person......i would rather love a gay free nigeria but as a christain i know its an illusion.....we hate the act yes but it wont make it go away... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
#DeathSentenceToGays/Lesbians

All Homos must die....

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Asabeq(f): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
G ay master! I rather live without electricity than ga ys like you!
You are rating Nigeria with Islamic countries but the last time I checked jamaica is no where close to being too religious but they are 100% homophobic!
If you no dey fear go there and say you are gay or defend them,all I can tell you RIP in advance!

36STATES:

My inclination is always to accept whatever majority of Nigerians oppose and reject whatever they accept. You don't need a rocket scientist to prove to you that Nigeria doesn't move with the rest of the civilized world. I am sure the rest of the civilized world laughed at our delegation for their infantile arguement for declaring war on gays while the whole country is in darkness because of lack of electricity which Ghana have been enjoying non stop for the past 12 years. It is through issues like these that one begins to realise the level of rot in our educational system and the damage it has wrought. This country called Nigeria is inhabited by the lowest form of human life, you see it by the level of greed and corruption accross the nation. I bet you, it is only in Nigeria and few medivial countries like Agfanistan, Pakistan, Yemen etc, that 92% of the population will be against homosexual reletionship.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by RedCard1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
ariseandshine: I am 100% behind the FG on this one.

Infact the death sentence would be a better deterrent to such acts.
see how uneducated, uncivilised and ancient you sound. Do you think you can compare your retarded self to the almighty gays? 80% of our single and married celebs are gays and lesbians. I wonder why you guys are supporting a law that adds nothing to our nation's economic growth and status. Take a look at South Africa. Which Nigerian University can be rated ahead of @least 5 of South African Universities? Do you think Nigeria can beat or even get to South Africa's development rate? Is gay marriage not legal in South Africa? Homosexuality can't be put to stop in Nigeria so the earlier you guys accept it, the better for all. A lot of youths are jumping into it. Come to PH and see some really popular and unpretentious gays. Someone's personal life shouldn't be a problem instead, life destroyers like Boko Haram should be targetted. Homosexuality isn't a culture but life style. Ever wondered why a year old child acts girly? It's nature. Many of those pretentious senators are gays....they sponsor young guys. I know what I'm saying. You can't accept homosexuality but you can let the ALUU 4 KILLERS go freely? You can live with Boko Harams? You can let PDP rig almost every election in their favour? You can let Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and co embezzle as much money as they want? You can let the ladies go unclad in the name of looking sexy? You are a black serpent.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by bookface: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Something must be wrong with a culture that opposes gay marriage but supports child marriage.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by arctoni: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
wman: Funny how so many would love watching lesbians perform in por.n films & enjoy threes.omes with 2 girls involved yet they say they are anti-gay.
So many have watched Pirates & have other por.n movies with girl to girl acts on their phones & computers yet dem dey claim anti-gay.

Yes same sex marriage should be prohibited but anyone should feel free to sleep with whom he likes in his private room.

I'm not gay not do I support it but I feel what two consenting adults do with their d.ick & asse.s in their private room is no ones business but theirs.

But I'm against accepting it publicly & joining them under the holy matrimony called marriage.

The 15 years jail term is wrong. 2 guys/girls wishes to do it & its no ones business.

I think everyone should have a right to a private life regardless of what others think so far his/her private life affects no other person negatively & he/she is willing to bear the consequence of such.

#nohomo.

Dude u ar definatly a gay.....u can't b dr nor here.....u ar 1 of d most confusd individuals here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Red_Card: see how uneducated, uncivilised and ancient you sound. Do you think you can compare your retarded self to the almighty gays? 80% of our single and married celebs are gays and lesbians. I wonder why you guys are supporting a law that adds nothing to our nation's economic growth and status. Take a look at South Africa. Which Nigerian University can be rated ahead of @least 5 of South African Universities? Do you think Nigeria can beat or even get to South Africa's development rate? Is gay marriage not legal in South Africa? Homosexuality can't be put to stop in Nigeria so the earlier you guys accept it, the better for all. A lot of youths are jumping into it. Come to PH and see some really popular and unpretentious gays. Someone's personal life shouldn't be a problem instead, life destroyers like Boko Haram should be targetted. Homosexuality isn't a culture but life style. Ever wondered why a year old child acts girly? It's nature. Many of those pretentious senators are gays....they sponsor young guys. I know what I'm saying. You can't accept homosexuality but you can let the ALUU 4 KILLERS go freely? You can live with Boko Harams? You can let PDP rig almost every election in their favour? You can let Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and co embezzle as much money as they want? You can let the ladies go unclad in the name of looking sexy? You are a black serpent.

OK. Mr. Intellectual, choose one

Dumb and Straight

OR

Smart and Gay

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by NoContract(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
[size=18pt]I have decided to stop commenting on GAY threaads![/size]
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by azpekuliar: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
iyeyemi: A nation with ridiculously high levels of corruption and all round shamelessness, suddenly remembers it has values and traditions.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by arctoni: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
36STATES:

My instict is always to accept whatever majority of Nigerians oppose and reject whatever they accept. You don't need a rocket scientist to prove to you that Nigeria doesn't move with the rest of the civilized world. I am sure the rest of the civilized world laughed at our delegation for their infantile arguement for declaring war on gays while the whole country is in darkness because of lack of electricity which Ghana have been enjoying non stop for the past 12 years. It is through issues like these that one begins to realise the level of rot in our educational system and the damage it has wrought. This country called Nigeria is inhabited by the lowest form of human life, you see it by the level of greed and corruption accross the nation. I bet you, it is only in Nigeria and few medeaval countries like Agfanistan, Pakistan, Yemen etc, that 92% of the population will be against homosexual reletionship.

Do u cal homosexualityyyy civilizatn,if dats t let's remain in d past as u av said,..bt trust me u ar gay ad sick

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nevahateme(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
Same-sex marriage, 2 d Gay if una insert una simcard into another man bucket, sey shit no dey follow una simcard out niii na question oooo. Back to the matter I oppose same sex marriage.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
ariseandshine:

OK. Mr. Intellectual, choose one

Dumb and Straight

OR

Smart and Gay

lol i so love this so lets see which he will pick

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by sultanemerald(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
36STATES:

you need help. Then, of you have to be a Christian you need sanctification. So, since we refuse to accept homosexuality we are now medival? Lol. You need the saving grace and healing power of the Lord. The very God that created you. And most of your spellings are even wrong. so, your opinion doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by sultanemerald(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
chineloSA:
"WHAT YOU RESIST PERSISTS"

No matter what the FG can do, there will always be gays in our society. In the closet or out of the closet.

You will be shocked at the number of Nigerian man in foreign lands, who are gays. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Sleeping and experimenting with Oyibo man.

I do not support a nannystatism undecided undecided undecided. Some sort of discretion should be left for individuals/ society to decide for themselves and some should be left for the government to exercise their power.

Is it the gays that cause poverty, disease, illiteracy etc?? How about focusing on such issues and leave HOMOSEXUALITY to individuals.

SEXUAL PREFERENCES AND CHOICES SHOULD BE LEFT FOR INDIVIDUALS.

undecided undecided I am ready to be attacked by a school of pirhanas ( Anti-gays ) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

since individuals should be left to make their own choices, why are they bent on making everyone accept their twisted mindset?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
vire: Well i am not a supporter of same sex marriage but how long they can hold on is the problem..Nigerians may not support it now but how long can this opposition hold.A lot of the younger generation is accepting homosexuality and soon the tides will change..The western Nations have the money and Media to propagate same sex ideologies and trust me Nigeria will be the new heaven for all these propaganda...every movie, song, news and sitcoms will feature a scene to help show that homosexuality should be accepted.. There is a way of science whereby if you keep reading or seeing a particular thing for a long time it becomes the norm....we were a nation where going nude was a taboo but now its the new way to define sexy
Am suspecting you, 15 years in prison no joke. You dey in the watch list.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by arctoni: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
2 hell wit ur celebs.....its beta 2 embezzl,rig, ad go unclad dan 2 av a gay pastor, or 2 b a gay.
Dnt complicate issues jst bcus I want 2 b lik sum1els
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
arctoni:

Dude u ar definatly a gay.....u can't b dr nor here.....u ar 1 of d most confusd individuals here

I'm not confused and I'm not gay. I detest the act but I'm an advocate of human rights.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by RedCard1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
ojimbo: see my ass and Bleep, useless man, why did God created a man and a woman, with different tissues a penis and an easy hole for it, so what are you now looking at wia was made for u to remove ur waste product
you people keep going about the white man's story of Adam and Eve. You think the story of Adam and Eve is real? Abegi! It's a way the white used in luring us into their tradition and they succeeded. People are wiser now. You know you have a tradition to uphold and yet you left your ancestors for christianity. Shame on you. Homosexuality has been in existence for ages past. You can't bring it to an end so get that into your empty head. And you even enjoy anal sex with ladies....na homo be dat o

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by sultanemerald(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
[quote author=arctoni][/quote]

kindly shut up. You can't use silly emotional stances of corruption to rope us in. Your blackmail won't work. Homosexuality is evil from the stand point of religion. What in God's name,is a "celeb"? What authority do they have to be used as a standard for sexuality and God's plan of procreation? Wake up young one.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Infomizer(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
vire:

time is already telling....they are wining the war....more people are getting inclined to homosexuality....like i said....guys would love to see two girls have sex than two guys...so a few of us are being won over grin grin grin

I'd do anything for a party (not a devil's party o!). In fact, I admit here that I'd love to see (not just) two girls doing it and be a part of the party! Folks don't know how deep they are in this thingy yet. I'm of the opinion that it's mother nature's doing and so case closed!

sultanemerald:

you need help. Then, of you have to be a Christian you need sanctification. So, since we refuse to accept homosexuality we are now medival? Lol. You need the saving grace and healing power of the Lord. The very God that created you. And most of your spellings are even wrong. so, your opinion doesn't matter.

Put your house in order before you correct someone else's grammar.
36STATES:

My instict is always to accept whatever majority of Nigerians oppose and reject whatever they accept.

I'm with you on this bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project / Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation / Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.