Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread (6316 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] / Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread / |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
y'all need a god in this battle cool
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by DARKSMOKE: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Watching,
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by DBR: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
COOGER ma mehn!!!! What it do. .
It's always a comic relief for me e'rtime i read ur isshhh. Too much talk and less action.
U r like one of those off-pitch-virtual-fans who fancies himself a coach.
U hav all the verbose vocabs and do pontificate what's to be done. U can tell what Messi is not doin right
and even suggest ronaldo aint a great player.
But that's where it all ends..MERE TALKS!!
But if u try urself here now, DJ5 alone will cremate u! (no diss to the young niggie tho)

Good to have u back tho. .howz togo? grin

oNe
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
DBR: COOGER .howz togo? grin

oNe
Add-a-bar-yo.. Cooger, old man, togolese bruva

1 Like

Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
DBR: COOGER ma mehn!!!! What it do. .
It's always a comic relief for me e'rtime i read ur isshhh. Too much talk and less action.. U r like one of those off-pitch-virtual-fans who fancies himself a coach.
U hav all the verbose vocabs and do pontificate what's to be done. U can tell what Messi is not doin right
and even suggest ronaldo aint a great player.
But that's where it all ends..MERE TALKS!!
But if u try urself here now, DJ5 alone will cremate u! (no diss to the young niggie tho)

Good to have u back tho. .howz togo? grin

oNe

you think i have no action? well - that's what they thought about james holmes in the aurora massacre. you won't see it coming when i swing blades in your abdomen & have you leaking like the woman with the issue of blood!

Rap maestro: Add-a-bar-yo.. Cooger, old man, togolese bruva

shut up, you mollusc!
speak to me only when you are spoken to....
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

shut up, you mollusc!
speak to me only when you are spoken to....
lwkmd.. Even Alexpissu go kii you
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Rap maestro: lwkmd.. Even Alexpissu go kii you

that remains to be seen....
from what i have read from him, he's better than 95% of the ones i see here puffing their chests.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

that remains to be seen....
from what i have read from him, he's better than 95% of the ones i see here puffing their chests.
lemme leave yo to yo rant.. BTW, this is a sign up thread. Pls don't let us derail.. If you're to say sh?t, visit the chat section or prolly Flow for rank(Where I've also dropped Alexpissu's last verse)
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by pohligunz: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
iN
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by dj5naira(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2013
Be~oNe'd.

DBR:
But if u try urself here now, DJ5 alone will cremate u!
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Emaprince: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
grin grin @ cooger.always good when it comes to too much grammer.please don't talk about alexpissu here.dude was wack.even chamotex.. I see nothing special about himi
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by ThunderStorm(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
lmao cheesy cheesy
This coogar of a dude!!

why not call someone out . . To display and prove your self acclaimed ability . .

hope youre not just those fiction rappers: "i will slice your throat. i will pluck your eye . imma eat your lungs" emcee

oh and Mikuz . . i strongly advice you pick judges with EXPERIENCE, dropped a couple of bars on FFR and found worthy . . at thesame time . . .of which cooger has none of the above list . .

now which him bark at me cheesy cheesy
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ema prince: grin grin @ cooger.always good when it comes to too much grammer.please don't talk about alexpissu here.dude was wack.even chamotex.. I see nothing special about himi

i'll bring all of them back soon - the old school NL netcees vs the new school in a survival of the illest battle. watch out.....

ThunderStorm: lmao cheesy cheesy
This coogar of a dude!!

why not call someone out . . To display and prove your self acclaimed ability . .

hope youre not just those fiction rappers: "i will slice your throat. i will pluck your eye . imma eat your lungs" emcee

coogar raps about reality - i have shared psychiatrists with clifford orji, seargent rogers, general büttnaked, shina rambo & some of the most dangerous serial killers in africa - what do you expect me to rap about if not how i would put 2 bullets in your eyes & turn your cranium into a fountain!!!

oh and Mikuz . . i strongly advice you pick judges with EXPERIENCE, dropped a couple of bars on FFR and found worthy . . at thesame time . . .of which cooger has none of the above list . .

now which him bark at me cheesy cheesy

hahahahaha - this thunderstorm fowl is shyting his pants already. don't bust a gut, i judge fairly & you better come up with something dopë. wack netcees shall be thoroughly dissed on a different thread!!!! if you are not lyrically fit, stay at home & learn some knitting.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Ibime(m): 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
coogar:

i'll bring all of them back soon - the old school NL netcees vs the new school in a survival of the illest battle. watch out.....

coogar raps about reality - i have shared psychiatrists with clifford orji, seargent rogers, general büttnaked, shina rambo & some of the most dangerous serial killers in africa - what do you expect me to rap about if not how i would put 2 bullets in your eyes & turn your cranium into a fountain!!!

hahahahaha - this thunderstorm fowl is shyting his pants already. don't bust a gut, i judge fairly & you better come up with something dopë. wack netcees shall be thoroughly dissed on a different thread!!!! if you are not lyrically fit, stay at home & learn some knitting.

Negro just go to Flow For Rank and drop 24 bars for us.

I know you tight, but I refuse to believe it's a level above what heavyweights here can achieve.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 12:02am On Oct 31, 2013
Ibime:
Negro just go to Flow For Rank and drop 24 bars for us.

I know you tight, but I refuse to believe it's a level above what heavyweights here can achieve.

i won't waste my subliminal bars in flow for rank. after the tourney, the winner would be called out & it shall be a title match........
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Ibime(m): 12:10am On Oct 31, 2013
coogar:

i won't waste my subliminal bars in flow for rank. after the tourney, the winner would be called out & it shall be a title match........

lol

You need some rep before calling out Champions.

You've got no history or rep so no one would take you serious. If Sauron called someone out, we would pay attention cos he has rep. You have no history. We need to see some bars first otherwise you will be ignored.

Sauron we know, Hannibal we know, but who are you?
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by GLACIERZ(m): 12:17am On Oct 31, 2013
He is An internet troll, and a forking peasant disturbing the serenity NL is having due to anticipation and warm ups for the tourney.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 6:39am On Oct 31, 2013
GLACIERZ!:
He is An internet troll, and a forking peasant disturbing the serenity NL is having due to anticipation and warm ups for the tourney.
chop knuckle
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Emaprince: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
But how come cooga is the only one dat knows sauorons whereabout?..dude can only afford to visit togo when ibime went from aruba to rome etc grin
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

you're a troglodyte.....
i hope you don't become my first victim in this section. you'd better shut your trap before i punch you in the belly.

Ema prince: But how come cooga is the only one dat knows sauorons whereabout?..dude can only afford to visit togo when ibime went from aruba to rome etc grin

i dunno his whereabout, i saw someone on sports section saying he's now a tyre dealer in lome.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ibime:

Sauron we know, Hannibal we know, but who are you?

Hannibal o Jackal o Sauron o abi nah Coogar u wan call am all nah the name. U should have known that by now.

Dude went on a 3 months hiatus after one of Man United's infamous looses and by the time He came back, He (Sauron) had morphed into Coogar
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
chic2pimp:

Hannibal o Jackal o Sauron o abi nah Coogar u wan call am all nah the name. U should have known that by now.

Dude went on a 3 months hiatus after one of Man United's infamous looses and by the time He came back, He (Sauron) had morphed into Coogar

this accusation is reckless....
coogar is not related to these names - don't make me declare WAR on the whole rap section. i am capable of that - i am wanted for war crimes/genocide in about 6 west african villages - don't make me destroy fat ibime & make him lose life liquid. grin
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
coogar:

this accusation is reckless....
coogar is not related to these names - don't make me declare WAR on the whole rap section. i am capable of that - i am wanted for war crimes/genocide in about 6 west african villages - don't make me destroy fat ibime & make him lose life liquid. grin

Nahh it's not..........
The way your lot type plus your fondness of big grammar says otherwise. Infact it's simply impossicant jare!!!

Oya declare war nau? ......Make we kuku take dat one compare your wordplay to your other aliases.

grin grin The Ibime I know is a man of honour. He surely won't take this lying down. He'll surely come back all guns blazing.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
chic2pimp:
Nahh it's not..........
The way your lot type plus your fondness of big grammar says otherwise. Infact it's simply impossicant jare!!!

i am not taking this accusation lightly....

Oya declare war nau? ......Make we kuku take dat one compare your wordplay to your other aliases.

i have never written on these pages - these dudes are featherweight.

grin grin The Ibime I know is a man of honour. He surely won't take this lying down. He'll surely come back all guns blazing.

if ibime responds, i would permanently destroy the obese charlatan. where's he sef? he's been plotting schemes to learn from me & egging me on to drop some bars......
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by ILLScripts: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Will u guys stop all this? Ok cooger,who are u?
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
ILLScripts: Will u guys stop all this? Ok cooger,who are u?

i'm your worst nightmare..hold it right there before i spray acid on your wife's hair.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by chic2pimp(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
coogar:

i am not taking this accusation lightly......

We can keep going back or forth but u and I know the truth

coogar:
i have never written on these pages - these dudes are featherweight.

I'm sure awon Boyz won't take this lightly. These folks will be ever eager now to battle.

coogar:

if ibime responds, i would permanently destroy the obese charlatan. where's he sef? he's been plotting schemes to learn from me & egging me on to drop some bars......

Prof Ibime won't take this lying down. No chance! Only a matter of time before he responds. I'm sure he is in the lab cooking up some bars to drop on any willing challenger.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
chic2pimp:
We can keep going back or forth but u and I know the truth

i am a senior judge in the forthcoming tourney.

I'm sure awon Boyz won't take this lightly. These folks will be ever eager now to battle.

awon boyz? oh my gosh - i am the cross-product of marshal mathers & canibus.

Prof Ibime won't take this lying down. No chance! Only a matter of time before he responds. I'm sure he is in the lab cooking up some bars to drop on any willing challenger.

ibime is too old to cope in this habitat - his style is too bland & formulaic. the fat charlatan is getting destroyed if he opens his fat mouth. don't make me enter the warlab & mix my formular.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by chic2pimp(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
coogar:

i am a senior judge in the forthcoming tourney.

No be wetin we talk make u do be that. Enter the forthcoming tournament and trade punchlines with the likes of eyonigga, ,ibime et al

coogar:

awon boyz? oh my gosh - i am the cross-product of marshal mathers & canibus.
The boys are not smilling o. All they want now is for you to declare your interest and boom u are a goner

coogar:

ibime is too old to cope in this habitat - his style is too bland & formulaic. the fat charlatan is getting destroyed if he opens his fat mouth. don't make me enter the warlab & mix my formular.

Insult upon injury. U calling Ibime Nl resident un defeated Battle King bland? Watch the space son. Ibime has probably had enough now. Yesssss enter warlab mix twos twos together. Nah wetin we want be that jare
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by ILLScripts: 3:37am On Nov 01, 2013
Cooger,since u aint disclosing who you are...that automatically makes u a stranger...so ur vote wont count...watch and learn how we roll around here...
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Kyllahmc(m): 4:42am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by ojoawo(m): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2013
Fire on Coogar, me I dey feel you...
See as the beef dey turn up, them go script better verses for the tourney that way...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship / Rap Battle Reform / Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.