Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. (10042 Views)

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / Download Free BBM Stickers / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by TechyGuy: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
I just received this message from MTN. They are giving free access to customers with active data bundle on their android and iphones.
Is this the burial of BB?

Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Simplesen(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
No o. Na d lying in state.
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Aksally(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
I talk am. B patient mtn go free us.
Btw FTC
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by TechyGuy: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Aksally: I talk am. B patient mtn go free us.
Btw FTC

FTC for this thread? angry
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
Can't be, how come
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by NONNYG: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
mtn nah thief. if I hear say dem go all u ping for free. dat tin be like d code for 10mb for #100
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by mcmorgans: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
mtm doing wat they know how to do best . na dem first com out. even afta selling sim cards @ d price of phones, dem stil neva tire
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Juell(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
The only thing dat'll kill BlackBerry fones is if BIS becomes legally opened to android users. grin
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by xclusive43(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
if ah hear.....na mtn go give free PINGIn.....na jst another way of eatin peoples money
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by fixa(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
empty hen!!! Everywhere them go.

1 Like

Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by DAvIt0(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
yea yea soon them qo freee us cheap data caps... small small yea leggo
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
Na so Airtel do WhatsApp plan still chop both credit and megabytes

Glo dash 30mb wey snail dey overtake

Abeg I no do

Open your bis

***in ASUU president's voice

No more no less

Our 2009 mobile agreement undecided

2 Likes

Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
cant u guys comprehend dis message?? ??

on blackberry devices, u cant use bbm with oda plans apart from BIS..

but mtn is making bbm on android and iphone free, as in once u subscribe to any of their plan ur bbm will work with it as well, witout having to go bis...

ANYWAY IM NOT AN AGENT... but dis is my understanding of d message, i may be wrong sha... .

d mtn i know never ever gives out nothing for free...

OLOSHIS..

3 Likes

Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by biomedixexcel(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
deejay_harry1: cant u guys comprehend dis message, on blackberry devices, u cant use bbm with oda plans apart from BIS..

but mtn is making bbm on android and iphone free, as in once u subscribe to any of their plan ur bbm will work with it as well, witout having to go bis...

ANYWAY IM NOT AN AGENT... but dis is my understanding of d message, i may be wrong sha... .

OLOSHIS..
I was thinking nobody will comprehend that simple sentence that MTN put there. Only you got it!
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Juell: The only thing dat'll kill BlackBerry fones is if BIS becomes legally opened to android users. grin
walahi
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
deejay_harry1: cant u guys comprehend dis message?? ??

OLOSHIS..
Mexican Weed?
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mtn is fund of sms like this. All it means is that,

When u served rice, ure severd with meat. Then sumone(mtn) is now telling u(sending sms) go and collect rice and the would give u free meat(that sms) of couse we would be given meat before! They are just trying to wine ur head! And convince u to buy their plan!

4 Likes

Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by lynxnoon(m): 12:26am On Oct 24, 2013
They(mtn) already know the BBM on other device a works with an active data plan.... They are just trying to patronize us into thinking they are allowing you use a non bis plan for your bbm... Either way they still end up raking in more money
.... LOL
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Jaeru: 2:54am On Oct 24, 2013
i'm so ready 2 port my mtn sim to airtel or etisalat depending on d one dat dose bis,i've had it with mtn..sumtyms i wish i could hack i'll just concentrate on mtn
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Brimmie(m): 3:51am On Oct 24, 2013
Nawa o!! undecided
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by krugar07(m): 5:16am On Oct 24, 2013
you CANT scam a neega twice!!!
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2013

OLOSHIS..

biomedixexcel: .
I was thinking nobody will comprehend that simple sentence that MTN put there. Only you got it!

you guys didn't get it

Firstly bbm on android and iOS is just like 2go on any other phone
It's just an app that needs Internet connection
It doesn't need bis to function
So in this case it's not an offer to be even talked about
I can bet with my phone that MTN will be deducting your data for bbm usage while you're thinking it's intact
Let them first give access to those on pulse

3 Likes

Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Osayin(m): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2013
Bros, there's no way one wouldn't have been able to us BBM on android without bis, same way you could use whatsapp without bis. So there's no point of Dem making free for anyone after having a data plan already. They're just fooling people.

OLOSHIS..
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Enegod(m): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2013
Imanuelle: Na so Airtel do WhatsApp plan still chop both credit and megabytes

Glo dash 30mb wey snail dey overtake

Abeg I no do

Open your bis

***in ASUU president's voice

No more no less

Our 2009 mobile agreement undecided
grin grin
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 24, 2013
Imanuelle:

you guys didn't get it

Firstly bbm on android and iOS is just like 2go on any other phone
It's just an app that needs Internet connection
It doesn't need bis to function
So in this case it's not an offer to be even talked about
I can bet with my phone that MTN will be deducting your data for bbm usage while you're thinking it's intact
Let them first give access to those on pulse
i also meant they will be deducting ur data na..
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 24, 2013
Osayin: Bros, there's no way one wouldn't have been able to us BBM on android without bis, same way you could use whatsapp without bis. So there's no point of Dem making free for anyone after having a data plan already. They're just fooling people.
i bliv i made tht clear on my post by calling them oloshi. .

they wanna act like they did somthing special, na ediots dem be..
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2013
deejay_harry1: i also meant they will be deducting ur data na..

.True Bro
No mind the mofos

1 Like

Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by Z8(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2013
MTN Free make I here. BBM on android doesn't require any special package to work. As far as other is internet data from any source(WiFi,3G).Don't get it twisted your still paying for u it as u would pay for any data service
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by twaintoy(f): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2013
Who has dialed the code?
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by twaintoy(f): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2013
Juell: The only thing dat'll kill BlackBerry fones is if BIS becomes legally opened to android users. grin
It will not be BIS again, it would be called AIS(AndroidInternetService). We will get there soon.
Re: MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. by TechyGuy: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2013
It's amazing how simple the text is and most of you are missing it.

Let me explain. On MTN BB, when you reach your usage limit, you may not be able to browse, use social media apps like Twitter and Facebook etc but you will still be able to use BBM as long as your subscription has not expired.
MTN is saying they are offering the same thing for BBM on Android and iOS.
Let's say you subscribe for 100mb data and it's exhausted while the subscription expires days or weeks later. You will not be able to use any other app but BBM wills still be working.
Y'all should be happy because I'm sure other networks will follow suit.
Let the competition begin!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel New Unlimited Night Data Subcription Code For 2017 / *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Where Are Tecno Offices Located In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.