Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers (9762 Views)

Nassarawa Governor Sacks 10,000 Workers- NLC / Full List Of New Abia State Commissioners And Their Portfolios : / List Of Commissioners And Special Advisers In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by airedales: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-N_dwIRmrlew/UmgD-rdcQrI/AAAAAAACIvI/122OoUl39RU/s320/Abdulfatah-Ahmed.jpg[/img]
Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed, this afternoon Wednesday October 23rd sacked all the state commissioners, his special advisers, senior special assistants, and special assistants. He basically dissolved his cabinet.

He then asked all the sacked commissioners to hand over their ministries to their respective permanent secretaries.
Source :http:///C2jqI
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by chemvic: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wao...! Its time to know the faithfuls.....we are watching....!
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by chemvic: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
We just pray the next set won't be crooks like the sacked ones....because the level of decadence in administration is alarming in Kwara. He started operation no potholes...now what we have are gullies.....i pray this leads to real governace. At least for the remaining 2 years....
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by gistyinka(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by Tuntheycr7: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Could dis be real?
If yes, means he sacked Bukola Saraki's boys b dat o
That could mean alot, Newdawn tinz may be

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by pet7: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
lets watch as things unfold
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by Administrator: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
O gidi gan oh
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by tomakint: 12:59am On Oct 24, 2013
Tuntheycr7: Could dis be real?
If yes, means he sacked Bukola Saraki's boys b dat o
That could mean alot, Newdawn tinz may be
You must be dreaming, Ahmed is being teleguided or let me say 'remote controlled' by Bukola Saraki! Don't be surprised, the sack may be an order from Bukola. Ahmed fear Bukola more than Allah, this I know! For Kwara to be free, the Saraki Dynasty must be destroyed. Kwarans (especially Ilorin indigenes) are under serious bondage.

7 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by Brimmie(m): 1:47am On Oct 24, 2013
tomakint:
You must be dreaming, Ahmed is being teleguided or let me say 'remote controlled' by Bukola Saraki! Don't be surprised, the sack may be an order from Bukola. Ahmed fear Bukola more than Allah, this I know! For Kwara to be free, the Saraki Dynasty must be destroyed. Kwarans (especially Ilorin indigenes) are under serious bondage.

Why being Silly!?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 24, 2013
I'm sure the right headline should be 'Bukola Saraki sacks Kwara commissioners', or 'Bukola Saraki authorises sack of Kwara commissioners'. . . .or perhaps, 'Bukola Saraki orders Kwara governor to dissolve cabinet'.

Ahmed is unarguably the most spineless governor in Nigeria. . . . . .a pathetic puppet. It would take a miracle for that to change.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by Controversy: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by dridowu: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Ok, anoda set to be called upon to loot d state
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by stevolinkon40: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2013
my father nko?
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by ichommy(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2013
It is well
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by rman: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2013
pro01: I'm sure the right headline should be 'Bukola Saraki sacks Kwara commissioners', or 'Bukola Saraki authorises sack of Kwara commissioners'. . . .or perhaps, 'Bukola Saraki orders Kwara governor to dissolve cabinet'.

Ahmed is unarguably the most spineless governor in Nigeria. . . . . .a pathetic puppet. It would take a miracle for that to change.

Right on point

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by soloxxng: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2013
this governor needs fresh air..... He was choking
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by iamswizz(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2013
g
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2013
Turn By Turn Nigeria Plc.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by Iceman296: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2013
Very Good, Time For Change!
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2013
Brimmie:

Why being Silly!?
bros, he's not silly. You really need to visit kwara state to know the situation of things. I really pity the people living in kwara state aside Ilorin. Saraki is only using this current governor;his puppet to add more zeros to his account balance. Bunch of pot-bellied, hausa-cap-wearing thieves.
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by buoye1(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2013
My state of harmony.....I wish u d best
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by DonHummer(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2013
Am i the only who doesnt knw the reason behind this ?...

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by alienware(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by Lagusta(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2013
Brimmie:

Why being Silly!?

but he's saying the truth nah
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by spenpe: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2013
it has being long over due na bt na d same set just dy rotate am abeg jst passing by
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by ojimbo(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2013
Thanks to the Governor, since he cant ba a party to their corruption, sacking all of them seems to be the best strategy to fight corruption
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by Wizdray: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2013
Alright
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by comradefeez: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2013
What is their offence ?
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by Ennyhollar(f): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2013
Kwara again naa dem sabi ooo
Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by LMAyedun(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2013
tomakint:
You've said it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. / Temile Development Company Completes 23,000 Cubic Metre LPG Carrier / Akpabio's South-South Hasn’t Produced Senate President Since 1999 – APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.