Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday (18990 Views)

Paul Okoye Remembers Late Mother Amid Messy Family Drama, Fans React(Pics) / Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by silverdam(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
She would have been 31 years today if we didn’t
lost her…
Happy birthday to late Singer, Popstar and
sweetest heart Susan Oluwabimpe Harvey
‘Goldie’.. Rest in peace, you would be
remembered for the donation of your properties
to the less privileged..

See Denrele’s tweet below…

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/23/happy-birthday-to-late-goldie-harvey-as-denrele-shares-love-and-memories/[/url]

Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by Saraben(f): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
eyah rip
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by PregnantBoy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
Too bad, happy birthday to you naija's lady gaga. Rip
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by PregnantBoy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
Morever this deserves a frontpage, its Goldie's birthday and we need to remember her. Na so so rubbish una just dey put for frontpage of nairaland.com instead of dis one

1 Like

Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by GODWINGODSON(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
R.i.p

1 Like

Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by demelza: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
Morever this deserves a frontpage, its Goldie's birthday and we need to remember her. Na so so rubbish una just dey put for frontpage of nairaland.com instead of dis one
I am sorry but what exactly do we need to remember Goldie for? What value did she add to our music or even the lives of Nigerians?
While her death was truly a sad loss, we should call bullshît by its true name.
RIP Goldie, cant believe its already a year.

6 Likes

Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by Arosa(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
She maybe gone physically but things like this keep her memory alive.

we are wishing you Goldie a very Happy Birthday.
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by timpaker(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2013

Username: timpaker
Comment: R.I.P Goldie

7 Likes

Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
cry
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by Janeify(f): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
[quote
author=Pregnant Boy!]Morever this deserves a frontpage, its Goldie's
birthday and we need to remember her. Na so so rubbish una just dey put
for frontpage of nairaland.com instead of dis one[/quote]

true talk.example of silly topic that made d fp is 'pepeya shoes'/watever
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by Brimmie(m): 3:30am On Oct 24, 2013
^^^
As-in the Mod that put that Pepeye shi on FP was on Period! WTF!? NL FP is now cheap!?

Goldie, R.I.P.. Our Own Lady Gaga!!

Denrele Pele Shogbo!? sad
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by PregnantBoy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Brimmie: ^^^
As-in the Mod that put that Pepeye shi on FP was on Period! WTF!? NL FP is now cheap!?

Goldie, R.I.P.. Our Own Lady Gaga!!

Denrele Pele Shogbo!? sad

So true, when i saw the pepeye of a thing on fp, i was so disappointed, come on nairaland dont fall our hands abeg
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by PregnantBoy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
;(
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2013
Ah classic trolling create topic as silverdam and comment as pregnant boy. I duff my g-string for you "guy with the shemàle look" undecided

1 Like

Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by PregnantBoy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
Khalessi: Ah classic trolling create topic as silverdam and comment as pregnant boy. I duff my g-string for you "guy with the shemàle look" undecided
. Grow up biko, is that what most of you guys do here? I am sure the over 1M stats on Nairaland is not accurate den, so some of una dey run more dan one profile. MessCoshit, silverdam is a b*tch and I am the b*tch eater, u hear. Leave my honey silverdam out of ths
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
hypocrite why now follow her...just carry ur bags and Go stand in front of the biggest mosque in damaturu...with ur thin legs and high shoes let dem bokos bois show u the shortcut to meet ur goldie...

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by paschalndidi(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
RIp
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by adaksbullet: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
mayapop: cry
undecided
mayapop: cry
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by venorite(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
Rip goldey
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Gone too soon. RIP Goldie
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by kekakuz(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
why should he not remember her birthday and death, was he not involve in her ________

rise to stardom
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by Big4wig(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Goldie came,saw buh death conquered....say hello to my grandmother

1 Like

Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by femi4: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Pls Seun, what happen to "This comment/post has been hidden"

Bring it back!!!
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by olusegunadex: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dunno why some peeps derive pleasure in writing nonsense!!!
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by checkdate(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
OK
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by RedCard1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
I'm sure the comments she read on Linda Ikeji's Blog and Nairaland over that her fake Grammy thingy contributed to the emotional tumble which led to her death. I never liked her cos I believe she couldn't sing but never wished her death. RIP Goldie

1 Like

Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by chelseabmw(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
RIP TO GOLDIE.................WE MISS YOU SO MUCH
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by jumzzy448: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
demelza: I am sorry but what exactly do we need to remember Goldie for? What value did she add to our music or even the lives of Nigerians?
While her death was truly a sad loss, we should call bullshît by its true name.
RIP Goldie, cant believe its already a year.
Ewu gambia tongue who tell u say e don reach a year.
Rip goldie...continue to rest in the bossom of the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by saintNinoBran(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nawaooooo, first was sep blatter remembering late yekini during his birthday and now is denrele remembering late godie on her birthday, is it only on their birthdays dat this people should be remembered of?
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by Reachyrich(f): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
Already 1 yr,rip goldie.
Re: Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday by tonychristopher: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
tell me why that gay called denrele won't remember her when its cos of people like him made the poor little goldie. to die of ruptured arteries due to drug overdose and that punk was there. that punk never reminded her that she was or is married now what are we remembering her for. is she begees or elvis presley

if I can say denrele is a bad influence. just look at him . how can a so called married woman be associated with him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo / Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party / How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.