Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

"Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral - Events (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (42917 Views)

Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) / N254,000 Aso-ebi For Doyin Abiola Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax: I've just discovered it's no longer ordinary.
You need help asap sad
And who is dat little girl on ur profile? I hope dat is your babyhood pics.. Anyway, if she's ur daughter dat is not a problem. I will train her as my own. My love, fear not, all will be fine. Just PM me ur phone number pls. *muah*
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Debra007: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: Fyneface ko! Boniface ni! Mtscheeew! angry
nawa ooooo u dey beef dis woman for grave
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Lilimax(f): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2013
Garri_Activist: And who is dat little girl on ur profile? I hope dat is your babyhood pics.. Anyway, if she's ur daughter dat is not a problem. I will train her as my own. My love, fear not, all will be fine. Just PM me ur phone number pls. *muah*
angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2013
1radioguru1:

DESOLA© slaying Igbos since 1886....
I wonder the combination of Desola and Texas Cowgirl would have looked like; not to talk of Eggheaders, Italiano, Dayokanu and Virgin Finder. Total Adekunlelization.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Sapoo: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2013
If Mrs Charity Fynface OBA was 67 years(1946-2013). How old is Dame (Dr.) Patience Faka Jonathan ?
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2013
cashkid vs boko: another oduduwa dog on d loose lukin for cheap attention..luks lyk dozzybaba has gone on a vacation n u ar nw freely roamin abt d strits lyk a dog u ar
Dozzingbaboon with all his handles are no match.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by cashkidvsboko(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Dozzingbaboon with all his handles are no match.
wat is dis one sayin
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax: angry angry
are u alryt? cry
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by robosky02(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]attention every one
while it is true that we all have freedom of speech
but to use or misuse such freedom is improper
the way and manner in which some people
address the president and is wife leaves much to be desired
imagine if they were your biological parents, will you hav the gots to
speak in such derogetory manner

pls let give honour to whom honour is due
if you think you have something to bring to the table
just speak up wisely.

remember no one knows every thing but every thing but every one surely knows a thing or more.
like the Americans lets be proud of our own.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax:
Bia nwataa,
Isi gini
Why are you making shakara? You fine at all?
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by kofoshi: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:
Desola started the tribal insults.

Anyone jumping in because yorubas were insulted because of her, should take that fact into consideration.

She not only started it, she kept on in the hopes of starting a flame war.

Anybody falling into her trap ( especially the ones responding to the anti-yoruba comments), na you sabi o.

Try to rein her in like the goat she is instead of encouraging her senselessness.

If Desola is a goat, what shall we call you? A swine?

Your attempt at being sanctimonious just because you have a personal score to settle with her does not relieve you of being tribally warped and significantly deranged.

You my dear, have perpetrated worse acts so STFU!

2 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by fissie4temmie: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2013
newgroom: At last it has landed!

Aso Ebi for the burial of Mrs Charity Fynface OBA, foster mother of Dame (Dr.) Patience Faka Jonathan is out.

Join us at Okrika this Saturday, 26th October, 2013 for the grand ocassion.

Get your copy now!

How much is the Aso-ebi?
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Arsenate: yes o. I don talk my mind. Yoruba are a cursed people. They are dirty, smelly and ugly. They shiit, pee, and eat in the same room. With all their education, their towns are an eye sore.
Everyone in Nigeria knows yorubas are the dirtiest people. This is no news.
No kill yourself over what Ojukwu ran away from.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Italiano1: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2013
cashkid vs boko: always showin us pics of his cousins who wia molested by their fadas..guess dt dt guy in d pix is u n it luks lyk u wia arrested n bein paradaed by d police..#cowardice n molestation runs in an average oduduwa blood.

On the contrary it is your brothers in Ebonyi state who have diversified from Kidnapping and drug smuggling into baby factories- Ibo Kwenu

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/baby-factory-two-suspects-nabbed-in-ebonyi/

You are a lightweight Cashkid, call me when a ibo warrior who needs a bore hole on their flat head turns up- Efulefu Enwe Onye Igbo
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2013
Arsenate: yeah for sure. You yorubas are indeed proud of your dirtiness.
Dirtiness is no English, mr Linus Okorafor.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:

Nothing in desola's posts or behaviour shows she is yoruba.

Anybody can be anything on nl.
So Dayokanu, Texas Cowgirl, Italiano, Radioguru, etc, whose posts are not different from hers are not Yoruba too? Hey, start reasoning.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by saintNinoBran(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2013
R.I.P to you mama.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by 1radioguru1: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2013
Arsenate: hehehehe. I'm not ibo or iboid. Just not a fan of u tribalist yoruba. From y'all comments especially desola's, one would think your towns and cities are something to write home about. But for where. They are all dirty and smelly with red roofings, esp that ibadan. Y'all wont know how bad your towns are cos you hardly leave your south west dirty zone. Mu cHahacha. I laugh in owo da.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by 1radioguru1: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2013
Arsenate: hehehehe. I'm not ibo or iboid. Just not a fan of u tribalist yoruba. From y'all comments especially desola's, one would think your towns and cities are something to write home about. But for where. They are all dirty and smelly with red roofings, esp that ibadan. Y'all wont know how bad your towns are cos you hardly leave your south west dirty zone. Mu cHahacha. I laugh in owo da.

Shame us name your tribe. Yoruba area is dirty and no one become a success without setting their foot on the soil of the place. Excuse your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by tpia5: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
So Dayokanu, Texas Cowgirl, Italiano, Radioguru, etc, whose posts are not different from hers are not Yoruba too? Hey, start reasoning.

You're the one who needs to stop following the bandwagon.

Like i said, yoruba speaking does not mean yoruba.

She goes overboard trying to prove she's yoruba, that doesnt make her one.

Thats like you saying your user id makes you yoruba.

Hmph.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax: I've just discovered it's no longer ordinary.
You need help asap sad
Could it be said that you're jealous that somebody is showing interest in Desola, and not you? Women sha.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2013
cashkid vs boko: wat is dis one sayin
Can't you read?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) / Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos / Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.