Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Wuld You And Ur Spouse Use This As Souvenier During Ur Wedding?chk It Out - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wuld You And Ur Spouse Use This As Souvenier During Ur Wedding?chk It Out (1676 Views)

They Just Had To Use This Pic? Check Out This Obituary Poster / The Best Colours For Ur Wedding Decorations / What Special Gift Will You Give Ur Wife Or Husband On Ur Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

Wuld You And Ur Spouse Use This As Souvenier During Ur Wedding?chk It Out by nomabeeee(f): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
My friend got this as a souvenier in a wedding.can u use this as souvenier during ur wedding..if yes;let us knw ur reasons.if no;let us knw ur reason as well..cnt stop laughing

Re: Wuld You And Ur Spouse Use This As Souvenier During Ur Wedding?chk It Out by kadas01(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Personally I won't because my mind won't even go there at all......but now dat I've seen it, maybe I'll give it a try!!

Re: Wuld You And Ur Spouse Use This As Souvenier During Ur Wedding?chk It Out by Damojo: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
D groom go nearly commit suicide. C d family wey e marry from!
Re: Wuld You And Ur Spouse Use This As Souvenier During Ur Wedding?chk It Out by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2013
Garri na my first love o. No, I can't do such. I'll keep it all for myself. cool
Re: Wuld You And Ur Spouse Use This As Souvenier During Ur Wedding?chk It Out by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2013
nice concept, but for me.... Neverrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Wuld You And Ur Spouse Use This As Souvenier During Ur Wedding?chk It Out by Exponental(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2013
Marketing strategy, check d backside, d producing company's details is definitely there. All they are doing is marketing what they produce. It's not a bad idea in as much as it's a colabo with d coy.
Re: Wuld You And Ur Spouse Use This As Souvenier During Ur Wedding?chk It Out by Dubemkelly(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2013
This shud be moved 2 comedy section

Re: Wuld You And Ur Spouse Use This As Souvenier During Ur Wedding?chk It Out by nomabeeee(f): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Dubemkelly: This shud be moved 2 comedy section
oya move am to comedy section naa
Re: Wuld You And Ur Spouse Use This As Souvenier During Ur Wedding?chk It Out by omonla555: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
I like am die, so far it the sower type. I no need sugar to smoke am.

Event Decorators In Owerri / Marquee Tent For Rent Nation wide / What Would You Do If You Have Been Left At The Altar?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8