Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

BBM Nt Working On Ur 2.3.6(gingerbread),,,anyone??? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM Nt Working On Ur 2.3.6(gingerbread),,,anyone??? (28810 Views)

Upgrade 4.0.4 For Tecno P3, N3, And Other Gingerbread Device now available / HELP! How Do I Upgrade Rooted Gingerbread To Jellybean. / 2go Launches Version 3.6.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM Nt Working On Ur 2.3.6(gingerbread),,,anyone??? by Defaramade(m): 3:06am On Nov 30, 2013
austeenluv: pls which of the websites did you obtained bbm that worked with android 2.3.6,pls guide us through so that we too can make use of bbm.anxiously awaiting your reply.thanz
bbm only works on android 4.0 upwards, it doesnt work on 2.3.6. Don't allow anybody to deceive/scam you.
Re: BBM Nt Working On Ur 2.3.6(gingerbread),,,anyone??? by masterrjarm: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Defaramade: bbm only works on android 4.0 upwards, it doesnt work on 2.3.6. Don't allow anybody to deceive/scam you.
nor mine. Dem.....d only advice iz to root ur device
Re: BBM Nt Working On Ur 2.3.6(gingerbread),,,anyone??? by ewizard1: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
masterr.jarm:
nor mine. Dem.....d only advice iz to root ur device
Not just rooting.. UPGRADING! !!
Re: BBM Nt Working On Ur 2.3.6(gingerbread),,,anyone??? by atitebi(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2013
yah.....and take note that it is not all that are upgradeable
ewizard1:
Not just rooting.. UPGRADING! !!
yah.....and take note that it is not all that are upgradeable
Re: BBM Nt Working On Ur 2.3.6(gingerbread),,,anyone??? by atitebi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
hey house,
i was going thru d play store and i came across this bbm, feel like risking it and it downloaded and installed, it asked me to sign up for my bbm i.d which it took me to d bbm website and after successfully creating d i.d, i tried to login and its telling me 'cannot connect to bbm server"

I know d official bbm is meant for 4.0 and above bt who knows if d crack version can work.... here is d link, mayb anyone who has wifi connectn can try it and give us feedback

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dwp.bbm

when u ar abt to login, d app can ask u to give them rating or download another app b4 u can use it, u can ignore this by pressing d back botton.
Re: BBM Nt Working On Ur 2.3.6(gingerbread),,,anyone??? by atitebi(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
though, my fone is rooted bt still on stock rom, i will advice those that ve upgraded theirs to custom rom to test it and give feedback
Re: BBM Nt Working On Ur 2.3.6(gingerbread),,,anyone??? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Get 8Gb for #1500. 4GB for #1000 Get the most out of your smartphone or tablet
with Samsung's Standard 16 GB microSD Memory
Card. This memory card features fast read
speeds of up to 24 MB/s for transferring music,
apps, photos, videos, and more. Waterproof,
temperature proof, magnet proof, and X-ray
proof, this reliable memory card ensures your
files remain safe during life's little mishaps. An
included SD adapter lets you use the card with
your digital camera, laptop, or desktop
computer. We are already to deliver it to you anywhere in Lagos just call us. 0803 064 3700

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse / 2go Chatting On The Mobile Web / 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.