Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Rep. Oders The Refund Of The #1,000 Collected From Applicants By Immigration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep. Oders The Refund Of The #1,000 Collected From Applicants By Immigration (565 Views)

Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members / "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi / Great Photos Collected From Nigeria History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rep. Oders The Refund Of The #1,000 Collected From Applicants By Immigration by hipinnacle: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
the house of Rep. today frowned and condemn the impunity and illegal charging of #1,000 from job seekers that want to serve their father's land as barbaric and unlawful. the Speaker has therefore order the immigration to return the money immediately back to each of the applicants.

this I believe is a good step in good direction if only it is going to be adhere with.
Re: Rep. Oders The Refund Of The #1,000 Collected From Applicants By Immigration by pendusky(m): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
SO immigration now engaging in money laundering in style? This is so pathetic that these poor guys are paying when they are not even sure of the job! SMH
Re: Rep. Oders The Refund Of The #1,000 Collected From Applicants By Immigration by UyiIredia(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Return ! When guys don reason the money finish.
Re: Rep. Oders The Refund Of The #1,000 Collected From Applicants By Immigration by mutiply: 12:30am On Oct 24, 2013
I can't remember the last time when members in the house of rep took a decision and adhered to it effectively, the country is in shambles and instead of fighting together as one so as to make supposed leaders be held accountable, rather we fight each other using religion, region or tribe.
Personally, I feel they want to take their cut from the money, its their trademark to always take part of a loot that was carried out by another looter. only time will tell.
Re: Rep. Oders The Refund Of The #1,000 Collected From Applicants By Immigration by Brimmie(m): 2:42am On Oct 24, 2013
Really!? Source!?

I dont think so.

(1) (Reply)

My Grandfather Lured Me To Be A Robber, Fortified Me After My First Operation / How Oduah Erred On Purchase Of Bulletproof Cars, By Reps / Because Of Anambra Election I Cant Attend My Cousins Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.