Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,502 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Nairaland Virgins' Lounge - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge (222507 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands / Virgins Meet Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hello meg griffins! How re y'all doing todaygrin
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by klassykute(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
hello how you all doing #
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by hamid30: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Dyt: #teamvirgin#
#teamtwerkit#
Hey can you rill twerk.....can we be frnds?
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Segunj8(m): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin I nogo talk
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by kenex4ever(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
bloodymary92: a virgin thread?? got attracted to this cuz I'm a virgin but seriously, a home for virgins..really?? I think it's lame...no one gives two bout virginity cuz it is not and will nevr be a sign of decency or decadence. no offense..a virgin said so
Ashawo virgin like u
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by ogoom: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
l am 30 years old, still a virgin. lt was a commitments to God from when l was young.The truth is virginity is not something one embark on without God's assistance because of temptations that will come. He gives you the grace to be repelled by immorality, He gives you counsels to avoid occasions that may lead to sin, He guards and guides you.
As a lady l know the challenges of the present time, like been rejected by your fellow girls because they believe you are old fashioned becos virginity they believed is of the old. Secondly been rejected from a job because you couldn't give in to immorality and staying jobless for that. Being very reserve to your own even discomfort because some boldnes you lack, Being broke without money. Being blamed you are unmarried because you are still a virgin.
The peace you feel in your heart and some joy you do not know why it is they, and the faith that God you committed to is not a human being and will not let you down, keeps you going.
Thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Emmandus(m): 1:48am On Oct 07, 2014
ogoom:
l am 30 years old, still a virgin. lt was a commitments to God from when l was young.The truth is virginity is not something one embark on without God's assistance because of temptations that will come. He gives you the grace to be repelled by immorality, He gives you counsels to avoid occasions that may lead to sin, He guards and guides you.
As a lady l know the challenges of the present time, like been rejected by your fellow girls because they believe you are old fashioned becos virginity they believed is of the old. Secondly been rejected from a job because you couldn't give in to immorality and staying jobless for that. Being very reserve to your own even discomfort because some boldnes you lack, Being broke without money. Being blamed you are unmarried because you are still a virgin.
The peace you feel in your heart and some joy you do not know why it is they, and the faith that God you committed to is not a human being and will not let you down, keeps you going.
Thanks

nice share Ogoom...
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by ojaydedon(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
virgin till d right tym
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by ojaydedon(m): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
virgin till d right tym grin
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Libbiey(f): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
toluleke:
i wish seun was chargin for any thread opened sure u wod tink deeply b4 putin down dis thread.wat d difference btw a virgin and non virgn.

Lol.......my question for you guyz is how do you know if everyone really is a virgin? Anyone can join in and pretend to be one. No pun intended
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by halamuh(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
ogoom:
Thanks

God bless you ma sister. Seriously I am happy cos this is all iv been looking for, I never tot I wuld meet a virgin not even on nairaland. I think we need to hookup. Though I'm nt sure if I'm a virgin but I want a virgin. Let's hook ma.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Beync:
Am in support of this. If you can keep ur virginity until the right time and place, you will never have anything to regret. Keeping ur virginity along with good virtues is a nice course to pursue.
.i dont keep mine for marraige, with the right person is ok. but how do i keep the good virtues when the society is about sex. talkless of the curiosity. we dey try.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2014
Lol its not easy to be a virgin......conquering all d conji everyday....
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by sunex: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2014
lomy:
Thank God for such group.. am a virgin and proud! No regrets!

Dats gud, do u stay around ojo, ur pro pic look familiar
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by UnimkeAk(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Silkmoth33:
Hello meg griffins! How re y'all doing todaygrin

Dude u've killed me grin cheesy

Family guy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Mrfils(m): 12:38am On Oct 17, 2014
Something tells me y'all are ashamed of ur statuses.. U shouldn't... How come ya'll dnt av pictures on ur profiles? undecided been checking :-D
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Are you a virgin?
ask am o...
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by hayzed2: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Tholudee:
I'm here too o cheesy

I guess you're not one of us @teamvirgin
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by lomy(f): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
sunex:

Dats gud, do u stay around ojo, ur pro pic look familiar

No I don't stay around ojo..
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by subset(m): 1:58am On Oct 19, 2014
This should be about my first post on Nairaland, don't get it twisted am not a newbie here. Probably with a New Identity.

I'm on board with the VIRGIN Atlantics.

But why am I still a virgin?? cool : ok actually, I have a set of diverse reasons why I choose to remain intact. You wouldn't believe I had my first kiss when I was around 20yrz...Lol. But I enjoy the company of girls alot. I have alot of female Friends. In fact None of my Friends ....I mean NONE...even my roommate in school, will believe that am still a virgin. So Lack of opportunity "so to say" is not even close to the reason why am still a virgin.

Basically, as I grew older my reason for choosing to be a virgin transformed from one dimension to the other. Apart from the fact that pre-marital sex is not morally right, the only rreason why am still a virgin is because Am yet to see girl that is worth uncapping my tin for.

And it happened that, most girls I'd dated are always virgins. Notably my ex is someone I would have love to have the eexperience with, but she is also a virgin and not ready to get laid...

For me, there is actually no point waiting till marriage, If I get to see a she that is worth having the very first sensation of my magneto, I don't mind having the experience. Ighotago??
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Doesn't matter. I am not like you.
Donfamous:
virgin? Wen e be say na all girls on nairaland u day follow
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by rocketphysicist(m): 3:57am On Oct 25, 2014
#Teamvirgins let's hook up. Send me a pm.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hehe this is a virgins home? Well I am a virgin and im waiting till I get married before I sleep with anybody by God's grace smiley
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by cephas4christ: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
dazzlemee:
Hehe this is a virgins home? Well I am a virgin and im waiting till I get married before I sleep with anybody by God's grace smiley
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by UnimkeAk(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ok: I'm coming

Lemme go and inform 1 baba that iv solved his problem of finding virgins for rituals.

DiSvirgin 2day or u stand d risk of coughing out money from somebodys wardrobe grin grin
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
UnimkeAk:
Ok: I'm coming

Lemme go and inform 1 baba that iv solved his problem of finding virgins for rituals.

DiSvirgin 2day or u stand d risk of coughing out money from somebodys wardrobe grin grin

Lol u wont get far..the fire of God is always around me grin
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by UnimkeAk(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
dazzlemee:

Lol u wont get far..the fire of God is always around me grin

I'll ask d baba 2 do u a favor and let u
pick ur preferred choice of currency dt u'll lyk 2 b coughing out..
So
Pounds, dollars or euros ??

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
UnimkeAk:

I'll ask d baba 2 do u a favor and let u
pick ur preferred choice of currency dt u'll lyk 2 b coughing out..
So
Pounds, dollars or euros ??

grin grin grin

Hehe...I dont mind naira jare tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (97) (Reply)

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.