Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Nairaland Virgins' Lounge - Dating And Meet-up Zone (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge (222454 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands / Virgins Meet Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by abydominic99(f): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
@sugarmummyoffer you were olamide before now you're Jonathan. Tmr you'll be patience anyway this is my no if you're for real. Call me 08038622914
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by shammahyaro(f): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
tongue[color=#990000][/color]VIRGINS ROCK....*sorta*
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by iamnedu(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
tongue[i][/i] k nau... let's go der
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by treasure07: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
GET 1GB DATA FOR JUST 1200

Are you tired of buying expensive data all the time on your device. This is for you.
PROMO!PROMO!!PROMO!!!
MTN 1GB- 1200
MTN 2GB- 2300

ETISALAT 1GB- 1300
ETISALAT 2GB- 2500

Hurry now and get yours
'Teleola Kolawole
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by seyagie(f): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2015
I am a virgin..... really proud of masef too. I reliiiiii love sex in fact obsessed nd m still 17. but at DS age I av long decided dt no matter what I won't ever lose my virginity bfr marriage. let's jzt say its a lesson I learnt well. cos I know premarital sex is jxt a waste of time ur strength nd u reli av a lot to lose. PLUS my mum told me I cld get bad luck bad destiny or curse unknowingly from it so.......hahahahehehe!.... $uckers.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Emasel(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
seyagie:
I am a virgin..... really proud of masef too. I reliiiiii love sex in fact obsessed nd m still 17. but at DS age I av long decided dt no matter what I won't ever lose my virginity bfr marriage. let's jzt say its a lesson I learnt well. cos I know premarital sex is jxt a waste of time ur strength nd u reli av a lot to lose. PLUS my mum told me I cld get bad luck bad destiny or curse unknowingly from it so.......hahahahehehe!.... $uckers.

With the way you sound " I really love sex, infact obsessed" it won't take long before you will lose yours.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by wisdomjoy6: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +238075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by donzie(m): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
seyagie:
I just pray you will not come across a guy that you will lose your too easily

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by jamex93(m): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
#team V
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Virgin here
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by macuwon(m): 8:44am On Apr 14, 2015
E b like say I b virgin oo, lemme confirm first
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Cheerioo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
?
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Macjedi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
d benefit of bein a virgin is numerous
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by tablu: 12:27am On Apr 21, 2015
All I see are virgins all over the place.... shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by TobiBabiOO(f): 1:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Define virgin
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by YabaLeftist: 7:45am On Apr 22, 2015
TobiBabiOO:
Define virgin

Grab a dictionary.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by TobiBabiOO(f): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
YabaLeftist:

Grab a dictionary.

Lol gee thanks smh.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by TobiBabiOO(f): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
waiting till marriage is usually the best option, no regrets that way
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by GetFeatured: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Take My Survey On Relationships And Marriage. NGN5000 Konga Card Up For Grabs

[size=14pt]We want to know what you think about relationships, dating and marriage.
Answer 10 questions honestly and you could get NGN5000 Konga gift card!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CFKX7FB[/size]
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Dapsy75(m): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Any virgin lady interested in relationship that will lead to marriage I'm 27 but my pay is above average beign a doctor bbm 7A001875
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Virgin? thats great it denotes responsibility and discipline.
Am an electrical engineer
Not interested in casual relationships.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by saheed2532(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Why some ladies will remain single for life

Ladies now have choice, they can be married or decided to remain single for life. It is unfortunate that most of the ladies out there who have decided to marry and live a normal couple's live now behave like is their choice to remain single. There are a lot of single searching ladies whose the major source of their inability to get any serious relationship is their fault... Most of these ladies involved in one or two things I will like to talk about below..
1. Many African ladies will end up singles for life because of media exposure – it is so disheartening how a lady will glue her eyes on a mobile phone from morning to night, only to raise it up to focus on
television to watch another celebrity entertainment channel. Tell, what else will dominate this lady’s mindset aside how to live a fake celebrity life being promoted on television channels?

2. Many African ladies now dislike cooking and home chores just because they had been totally brainwashed by movies showcasing men playing the role of women in a family, and due to excessive exposure to modern media that promotes gender-equality in a destructive way that’s aimed at destroying the unique African family setting that made our previous African marriages everlasting and envious to the westerns. Now, with this attitude, how do you expect a African man to desire to marry when he knows he is only buying more headache and trouble than helper for himself?

3. Excessive makeup turns most decent and serious- minded men off- if you have observed, you will discover that most men dislike excessive makeup, and more don’t even like it at all; reason they often times discourage their true loved ones to do away with it cos it speaks ill of a lady even though so many men will applaud and pcomplement you for looking like an Egyptian mummy. A slight makeup is okay; but if you are out for marriage, try always to look simple and natural, it will attract better men, decent and serious- minded, except you are still living in your high school life and not thinking towards marriage.

4. Stop Giving Your Number Out To Every Joystick & Harry! No man would want to propose marriage to a lady whose phone is always talking and laughing with unserious calls. You may not be a playgirl, but he would judge you as one, and will likely flee at the slightest chance or disagreement.

5. You Don’t Bring Any Value Into The Life Of Men You Date or Are Dating- because your best friend married without contributing anything to the man that finally married her, doesn’t mean it will work for you that way. Think, work towards equipping yourself so that you can be a value and also add value to his life to convince him that you are worth committing to. Adding value to his life isn’t by giving him money, or material gifts, nope….good counsels, being his best friend, helping him attain his goals in life, lending him moral, mental and spiritual support, and by not just being a liability that only bring requests and problems to be solved.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 1:08am On May 01, 2015
i dey look una dey laugh in hausa...
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Sireponme(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
lol....all join
Abi oo. Na so... #winks# grin
lol....all join
Abi oo. Na so... #winks#
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by fudo7: 5:05am On May 02, 2015
08137484276……my whatsupp contact.

.......anyone here staying here in ife?.... love to meet new friends th0.... add on whatsupp
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by mignone(f): 11:07pm On May 06, 2015
soooo mch luv dis. I jst hope y'all last in ur decision. sticking to ur decision without announcement is best bt 4 d faceless forum tho. cheers!!
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by adexx1(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2015
sooo....r we talking bout virgins in mind and body or just body...
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 9:04am On May 10, 2015
Shahzad Ahmad my whatsapp +923009429019

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by fightforchange1(f): 5:23pm On May 10, 2015
saheed2532:
Why some ladies will remain single for life

Ladies now have choice, they can be married or decided to remain single for life. It is unfortunate that most of the ladies out there who have decided to marry and live a normal couple's live now behave like is their choice to remain single. There are a lot of single searching ladies whose the major source of their inability to get any serious relationship is their fault... Most of these ladies involved in one or two things I will like to talk about below..
1. Many African ladies will end up singles for life because of media exposure – it is so disheartening how a lady will glue her eyes on a mobile phone from morning to night, only to raise it up to focus on
television to watch another celebrity entertainment channel. Tell, what else will dominate this lady’s mindset aside how to live a fake celebrity life being promoted on television channels?

2. Many African ladies now dislike cooking and home chores just because they had been totally brainwashed by movies showcasing men playing the role of women in a family, and due to excessive exposure to modern media that promotes gender-equality in a destructive way that’s aimed at destroying the unique African family setting that made our previous African marriages everlasting and envious to the westerns. Now, with this attitude, how do you expect a African man to desire to marry when he knows he is only buying more headache and trouble than helper for himself?

3. Excessive makeup turns most decent and serious- minded men off- if you have observed, you will discover that most men dislike excessive makeup, and more don’t even like it at all; reason they often times discourage their true loved ones to do away with it cos it speaks ill of a lady even though so many men will applaud and pcomplement you for looking like an Egyptian mummy. A slight makeup is okay; but if you are out for marriage, try always to look simple and natural, it will attract better men, decent and serious- minded, except you are still living in your high school life and not thinking towards marriage.

4. Stop Giving Your Number Out To Every Joystick & Harry! No man would want to propose marriage to a lady whose phone is always talking and laughing with unserious calls. You may not be a playgirl, but he would judge you as one, and will likely flee at the slightest chance or disagreement.

5. You Don’t Bring Any Value Into The Life Of Men You Date or Are Dating- because your best friend married without contributing anything to the man that finally married her, doesn’t mean it will work for you that way. Think, work towards equipping yourself so that you can be a value and also add value to his life to convince him that you are worth committing to. Adding value to his life isn’t by giving him money, or material gifts, nope….good counsels, being his best friend, helping him attain his goals in life, lending him moral, mental and spiritual support, and by not just being a liability that only bring requests and problems to be solved.

The second one is sooo true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (97) (Reply)

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.