Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nairaland Virgins' Lounge - Dating And Meet-up Zone (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge (222473 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands / Virgins Meet Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by simplebb: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Preciousify:
It is morally to keep one's self till marriage. But honestly, I'm fed up being a virgin!
When I come across guys and I say no sex cos I'm a virgin, after that day, they will avoid me like its a disease!
Sometimes, I wish I gave it to the very guy I loved instead of allowing him walk away.Most of my friends are married, and I'm here keeping my virginity, though I don't know if they married as virgins or not.
I don't even have any relationship now cos I'm scared of being dumped cos I'm a virgin. It makes me sad but I feel great being unstained passing through the higher institution and serving the country.
Well, God is still in charge. I wait for His appointed time.

It is well, keep ur chastity. If u don't mind, I will like to be a friend and know u more.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by simplebb: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Preciousify:
It is morally to keep one's self till marriage. But honestly, I'm fed up being a virgin!
When I come across guys and I say no sex cos I'm a virgin, after that day, they will avoid me like its a disease!
Sometimes, I wish I gave it to the very guy I loved instead of allowing him walk away.Most of my friends are married, and I'm here keeping my virginity, though I don't know if they married as virgins or not.
I don't even have any relationship now cos I'm scared of being dumped cos I'm a virgin. It makes me sad but I feel great being unstained passing through the higher institution and serving the country.

I sent u a PM now, u can check my profile to get my number and let's talk.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2017
Hmmm.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by okevibes: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY PART 1
My name is adeolu.
There’s a saying. “What can’t kill you
can make you stronger.”
But the truth is action speaks louder
than mere words.
I don’t know how strong I will be
coming out from this
predicament that I have found myself.
This all started about 2 years ago in
my youth service year in
Kogi state. There was this very good
canteen not too far
from Yagba East local government
council, where I frequent
often for my CDS. It was the aroma
that lured me to the
place, the savory of scented stew and
fried meat, it was
irresistible, I couldn’t just evade myself
from the luscious
captivity that overwhelmed me
Perhaps, a simple restrain
would have changed history, would
have saved me from all
these. As I entered the canteen, I
grabbed a plate and stood
on the queue salivating and waiting for
my turn. When it got
to my turn, before me was something
more compelling than
the meal that I expected. My eyes got
locked in contact with
the young lady who was serving the
meal.
She was beautiful beyond expression, I
could hardly
compose myself and it took me some
few seconds to reboot.
She then asked.
“What food do you want sir?” In fluent
English. I stuttered.
“Give me….. rice N50, dodo N50 and 3
pieces of meat.”

I was going to pay and she refused to
collect the money. I
didn’t understand the kind gesture, I
then insisted and she
smiled at me and said.
“It’s okay, it’s on me.” I then took a
seat and started eating.
While I was eating, I noticed her
looking at me at some
instance. It drove my curiosity wild and
I was eager to know
her. She sounded quite polished and
she looked more
dignified than running a local canteen,
I knew there was
more to it. As I was done, I went to
meet her and said to her.
“Thank you very much. My name is
Adeolu can I know your
name?” She giggled and said. “My
name is Tope.”
As we both smiled at each other like
teens gripped in some
high school crush. So I left the place
hoping to return the
following day. I got to my rented room
and I was still
thinking of Tope.
click on the link below to continue reading
http://sungist.info/heat-virginity-part-1/
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by networkrecharg: 5:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Preciousify:

Guys/babes, currently am chilling in uyo...

Have anyone got contacts for good girls, corpers, students, street.. .anyone.
I need a companion.

No place to drive to. looks dry, no one knows any decent spots around here...

Help your guy. 08032724753��
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by networkrecharg: 5:42am On Aug 17, 2017
Guys/babes, currently am chilling in Uyo...

Have anyone got contacts for good girls, corpers, students, street.. .anyone.
I need a companion.

No place to drive to. looks dry, no one knows any decent spots around here...

Help your guy. [size=15pt]08032724753[/size]��
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by rizingmoney(f): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Indeed its very sad to see broken hearted ladies but some times i ask how do they even get to that relationship? For me i chose been my self though am not a virgin but my body will belong to the right person when i meet him, someone like me too emotional cant stand heart break. Luv this thread

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by wrongnumber: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Preciousify:

Just curious;please wats your age bracket?

20 to 25
26 to 30
30 and above?
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by anthony0074(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2017
A

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by olawaletimi(m): 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Jesus is Lord.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by kushercain: 2:06am On Aug 27, 2017
Banana fall on all of you grin
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by AnalSexguy(m): 12:56am On Aug 28, 2017
if there's any anal sex freak or addicted lady on here this is the guy you have been looking for. kindly send me a male
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Syphonn(m): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
As lovers and couples grow older, there is a chance of their sex lives being abnormal. Sex is one of the ingredients that make the home (bedroom) interesting. There is the saying ‘’a couple who enjoys fulfilling sex usually enjoys a strong relationship’’.
Lower libido can also be seen in younger couples. Everybody wants their sex lives to have that magical and sizzling touch. “There’s a growing body of evidence that some of the vitamins and components in foods can enhance sexual function and sexual experience,”
Exercise too can be of tremendous help when it come to sexual drive improvement, even if its once in a while, every human needs good amount of exercise and some of the listed foods for a good libido
THE FOLLOWING FOODS CAN MAKE LOVE MAKING INTERESTING:
1. Pepper: It increases your body temperature, the hotter, the better. It energizes endorphin that make your sweat gland produce sweat, and speeds up the rate of your heartbeat. This will lead to having the passion for great sex.

For a continuation of this topic visit www.busygisting.com
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by SLOVFO(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Preciousify:

My dear don't be discouraged. It pays to live right. Obeying God's injuction to abstain from premarital sex is for our own good and protection. It pays in the end.

Moreover there is no quarantee that sleeping around or engaging in premarital sex will land you a husband. A man that can't wait for you, doesn't deserve you.

Let them go.

Marriage is not all about sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by arinbaby: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hello all,

Do you want your partner to love you more

Do you want to spice up your marriage

Do you want to get back your lover back

Do you want your honeypot sweeter than honey

Do you want to attract a new lover

Look no further, Lamis 100% roots and herbs
Got you covered with;

Intoxic insert to make your vjay sweet
Honey drink
Eat with indomie
Drink with coke
Eat with plantain
Come back my lover kit
Love me alone
Love me and spend on me
Adodun ( soap and insert)
Chicken herbs
Fish herbs
Lovers wine
Mai ayu drink
Mai ayu drink
Ayu oil
Cheating husband herbal water
Madan
Etc
Call or WhatsApp 08023037835
Note: we don't do jazz here so don't ask for it
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by DonnyE(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
rizingmoney:
Indeed its very sad to see broken hearted ladies but some times i ask how do they even get to that relationship? For me i chose been my self though am not a virgin but my body will belong to the right person when i meet him, someone like me too emotional cant stand heart break. Luv this thread
Hey hello , I am currently in PH as well. I don't mind making friends. Do u mind?
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by davxon(m): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
I need a nice gudlookin lady in abj fr a real serious relationship.. Pls chat or contact me on 08079369714
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by eseunoluwa1: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2017
am jeremaih,31years am new here, i need a serious lady for a relationship,my number 07063131419
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by KeriBaby(f): 12:08am On Sep 09, 2017
This thread is so funny grin
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Ezekx(m): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jesus Help Your Youths!!!
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by nsopulu9: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
;Dmine na other reasons oo...wetin I dey keep
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nkysuccess(f): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Preciousify:
My I feel your pain. But God will help us
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by rizingmoney(f): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonnyE:

Hey hello , I am currently in PH as well. I don't mind making friends. Do u mind?
nope no big deal making friends. I reside at Eleme. Wat abt u?
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by unapapadeycraze: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Preciousify:

how var? sheeee you still be virgin?
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by unapapadeycraze: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
rizingmoney:

you are not even a virgin. what are you doing here? you have tasted sex, how does it feel?

it's even good for a lady, what about guys? the temptation is not here. juicy boobs, fresh laps, green lights. na wa oh. i just wanna fvckcheesy.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by rizingmoney(f): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

you are not even a virgin. what are you doing here? you have tasted sex, how does it feel?

it's even good for a lady, what about guys? the temptation is not here. juicy boobs, fresh laps, green lights. na wa oh. i just wanna fvckcheesy.
hmmm everybody wants to bleep, how are you even sure you can finish wat u will start hmm?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (97) (Reply)

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.